Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Special fertilizer glitch

Both of my sims received the special fertilizer from Jasmine Holiday, and both of them have it stuck in their inventories. I can't click on it or anything.
Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

Comments

• Options
    WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    Nevermind, just read I need to be level 3 in the gardening skill to use it.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    edited March 2016
    I was able to get a few bags from her just kept asking her for it until the option disappeared but yes my other family members are stuck with it. I am unable to use it. One of my sims died and the fertilizer in his inventory went to the household inventory but I couldn't use it or place it from there either.
    edited for grammar and spelling
  • Options
    pj9871pj9871 Posts: 89 Member
    Have you tried clicking on the Growfruit tree? If it is ready to be fertilized it will show that option and then you can scroll through the items in your inventory and select it.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello
    When your sim has reached level 3 in gardening, they can then fertilise plants. Click on the plant, and a fertilise option will come up. Click on that, and you will have the option to use the special fertiliser for the plant. You need to click on the plant, not on the item in the inventory.
  • Options
    WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    edited March 2016
    Lol at people still responding to this when the second post, two minutes after the thread was created, says never mind I already figured it out.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif