Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let evil sims sabotage charities and also add monster babies.

A few ideas. Add a feature that lets evil sims sabotage charities - for example to prevent world hunger, loads of food gets wasted.
Also, add monster babies that are evil and look like monsters. They torture their toys and teddies, and pretend to hunt.

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,551 Member
    sorry op but no i fully disagree with your idea
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Interesting ideas but I doubt those would be considered since sims 4's target audience seems to be 12 and under...
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,944 Member
    Evil sim idea is interesting, but I have to disagree about monster babies. I really would not like to see, that next generation look evil and ugly and second problem is their parents. These babies is great with werewolves, but IF it is with normal parents with random chance, I would really think about getting rid of that baby.
  • Options
    allieb312allieb312 Posts: 305 Member
    Disagree..
  • Options
    RetroStevieRetroStevie Posts: 4 New Member
    Everybody has disagreed, however I have to make a few points. You could sabotage charities in the Sims 3, but they were called "Undermine Charities" also as for the monster babies, it would be a choice when you adopt one of them is a monster baby, and it tells you that.
  • Options
    Emmely_BettineEmmely_Bettine Posts: 102 Member
    Monster babies? That sure would be interesting :o
    "Don't make people into heroes, John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them." - Sherlock