Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    My sim and her twin sister moved in with Candy & Yuki Behr so now my sim is dating Candy

RXAygqa.png

KOSwTFc.png

kppzVgk.png

OK9pMQ9.png

CfudS5T.png

cZ1ASHz.png

Then they Woohoo'ed

upzsWJl.png

Afterwards

D4NOBtt.png

Selfie !!!!

MYAbPEt.png
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited March 2016
    Jennifer and Sara enjoying a party
    YXeQ6Q7.jpg

They may be troublemakers, but this was a nice moment between Wolfgang and Max.
    aEA8Fag.jpg

Cheryl wasn't too happy having to deal with the trouble the Renegades were causing when using the bathroom. She definitely looks like someone you don't want to make mad.
    zFI1Eil.jpg

Wish I got a better angle on this one, but Cheryl and Elsa after being splashed by someone jumping in the pool. Elsa's got a scowl that could
    rival Cheryl when she gets older.
    Gj1aoNq.jpg
  • Options
    NatKingSimNatKingSim Posts: 757 Member
    20jqlxt.jpg
    I love this picture. I wanted the two teens to hook up but they were so bored from being in each others company! :D
    bI7Zx0.gif
    Download below
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    edited March 2016
    A few random ones:

My very pregnant sim Signe after proposing to Summer Holiday. Summer looks light, but still, perhaps you should refrain from such lifts whilre pregnant, Signe.
    xapgz7.jpg

I find this one adorable. Signe's daughters Clementine and Lunette taking a picture... while the ghost of Katrina Caliente is semi-visible in the background.
    14kazkl.jpg

Their brother (and Don Lothario's son) Luca. Heeeeey, fishy, fishy...
    29w658k.jpg

Their brother Palaeno (son of Mortimer Goth) reading his husband Travis Scott a love poem. Travis seems less than impressed.
    116opaa.jpg

Their sister Valborg being a complete troll.
    2hfnsz6.jpg

These reactions to a fight. Especially the guy in the front, Cassiel's.
    wi3uq8.jpg

Don't stop us now, 'cause we're having a good time, having a good time...
    2dahlyp.jpg

This is one of the most adorable screenshots I have in my opinion. He just looks so happy to see the little ghost-fella. They're almost making the same face and all.
    6gk9ee.jpg

I love Sylvan Glade.
    nxvmh3.jpg

...and I love the will-o-the-wisp in Granite Falls.
    9vhxyx.jpg

Post edited by Lightfield on
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    This is the third mail carrier my new-yesterday save has generated. Too Many Mail Carriers. (Also, way to carry that takeout coffee, Nikita!)

25823111325_7925b681f9_b.jpg

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Oh, and look! A very special little lamppost.

25797108826_e9bb3c7843_b.jpg

Maybe it's some special thing for being behind where an Astronaut and a Secret Agent live.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    EmmySkyEmmySky Posts: 459 Member
    I saw this atrocity walking towards me then realized it is my sim. I had told her to change into a robe at the spa, and this is what she changed into. I had downloaded a spa lot from the gallery and I assume the bug came from there. I downloaded a different spa lot from the gallery over it and still had the bug so I bulldozed the lot and built my own spa and the bug is gone. Anyway, here is my sim masquerading as a townie!
    SEIXd3U.png
    YIKES, right?
    oh, sylvia, the many faces of you!
    1bjOt3L.png?2
    sylvia is an adorably insane sim who likes to hate children and clean things, interrupting these activities occassionally to
    rail at the world, check her armpits for alien listening devices or play with her dinglehopper (and she's always pulling faces!)
  • Options
    EmmySky wrote: »
    I saw this atrocity walking towards me then realized it is my sim.

Hahah, oh my dear!
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    starofrohan1starofrohan1 Posts: 344 Member
    rosaliemix2_zpsknjjurul.png

Rosalie was just promoted to mixologist! Too bad that fire trick is still elusive! At least this time she didn't set the bar on fire! :D

And yes, I clearly played around with this shot in photo editing but I loved how it turned out with the fire highlighted and everything so I thought I would share! Go Rosy, go! ♥
    Follow me on Tumblr!
    Origin ID: starofrohan1

sigannouncement_zpsjkvq0qve.png

• Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    belpita wrote: »

I know this isn't really the place to show off builds but I love this house so much!
    UgFJvHq.png

Oh, what a nuisance to have your computer restart! But the house is wonderful. That lot is so tricky, because it's so small. But maybe I should just build more levels of the house I have there, instead... :p

I LOVE small lots and the trickiness of making it fit and work. I normally HATE upstairs because, well, I just do, always have since waaaay back in the beginning with TS1.

There's a lot of walking up and down stairs when you have more levels on a house. And it's more difficult to keep track of the Sims, if there is a few of them living in the house. :s Lately, I have found myself making more open space houses with a joint kitchen/living room area, and sometimes even a little bedroom nook, so I don't have to have all those stairs and doors.
  • Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    A few random caps.
    This new townie that I really like the look of. I need to find her in the manage households and save her for laterssss...
    25165293414_8d18533312_b.jpg

And this older townie, one of the first that didn't dress in the dark. Need to save her also. Or maybe Conor can have a little affair with her?
    25169165183_901be8b65f_b.jpg

This is one of my Sims, Isadora, sleeping on the bench outside her own home, because Conor was visiting and had occupied her bed. Did the whole "this is inappropriate" interaction disappear? I also had him cook food and nobody bothered him, even when all three original occupants of the house was at home.
    25795794715_a541002f3e_b.jpg

This is him making salad in his former house. (He now lives on a lot with a tent in Windenburg.)
    25769709466_16299a7c51_b.jpg
  • Options
    cully_ccully_c Posts: 655 Member
    11-15-15_11-02-06%25C2%25A0PM.jpg

This is by far my favourite one. My sim, Carson, is a real dork and this just looks so much like he's just said something monumentally ridiculous.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I made a cute little lounge with a stage on the first level and a bar on the second level.
    kWzdvsq.jpg

Just having a nice bro gathering here...
    mlLZzb9.jpg

Dylan got to catch up with our old buddy, Houston!
    CqvYEl5.jpg
    A6skEvh.jpg

UUSNVbr.jpg
    nXqze7G.jpg
    ^ LOL. That face you make when you have to tend to old people with creepy smiles. :joy:

We spotted Garett as well. I wonder where his wife, Cindy, is at?
    USaa8ho.jpg

Oh there she is. :joy:
    ELp1V1L.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Cristal_SwanCristal_Swan Posts: 234 Member
    This is my main sim, Misty Sheeran/Malloy pregnant with her child, Diamond. I love it because she's just glowing! :)
    [img][/img]AQUtNyS.jpg

These two photos of when Diamond was a baby, I really love. It just feels like a real life moment! :)
    [img][/img]EBoXgQP.jpg
    [img][/img]0nwnnFe.jpg

And then the wedding photos of Misty, her husband Ryan, Sister River and brother Waylon. I love how they turned out :)
    [img][/img]3dFbW23.jpg
    [img][/img]mfvor3O.jpg
    [img][/img]AfHoPg7.jpg
    [img][/img]YMkF9FP.jpg
    [img][/img]RazH7Tx.jpg
    [img][/img]5fOU3Wg.jpg

One big happy family on a Christmas getaway! lol.
    [img][/img]yS8NMf7.png
    [img][/img]f2BwLj9.png
  • Options
    Little Édouard looks so confident... stark naked in the wilderness.
    ifpz4m.jpg

They've got some smooth moves... or at least three of 'em have.
    2vs236f.jpg
  • Options
    jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    edited March 2016
    I haven't played the sims in 2 months because I've been playing mostly Star Wars Battlefront and Skyrim :open_mouth: but today I played for a while and got to advance my save file where I started a family with Ollie Perdue (my edited version anyway)

The girl is new wife Julia. She started off as a random sim I made in CAS, but then I thought she was cute enough to use so I put her into this save file
    485cde7f1b86da7403ee7c89d010b224.jpg
    e859064c7414423d96fef649f21f0a12.jpg
    ed9ce8b786ae111e170dd02d7ece0dab.jpg

She got pregnant a few days before the wedding, and then had the baby right after it ended :D She's named Sierra
    6357a6ac1bf360aa12825feda99a49b4.jpg
    becc2d44a9b1654b24d911d80d7079a3.png

Sierra has already aged up to a child, but I saved and quit right after that so I didn't have the chance to get a good picture :open_mouth:
    This is their house, I like it because I've made it small but squeezed a lot into it so far and because it's colorful:
    6720c437e3673bd62237c59c24bb332b.jpg

(ignore the neglected baby out in the yard, they immediately went to woohoo right after coming back from the hospital for some reason and I hadn't made the child's room beforehand :D )
    Post edited by jsn on
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    This poor entertainer tho. Such a tough crowd he's having here. :D
    9zfQKG7.jpg

Well, at least Houston's here to save the day.
    "Wow, good joke, son."
    BSW120V.jpg

"Old man, can you get off my stage?"
    5x3i2V6.jpg

"NEVER."
    EWApkLF.jpg

Dylan thought it will do good if he used his violin skills to bring down all the other people at the bar to watch the performance.
    y3QqInL.jpg

But they gave him tips instead. :sweat_smile:
    beYM86m.jpg
    lFqEEEh.jpg
    ^ That face you make when you get tips for no reason.

Oh, look. At least the entertainer has an audience now. LOL.
    inqUIR1.jpg

bgPr7fz.jpg
    PdEZIa2.jpg
    "LOL guys. Where's the bathroom?"

I forgot that lounges are famous for attracting old citizens. :sweat_smile:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    So far, Get Together is really fun! :)

Had a chance to form more clubs and Mason formed the Tech Gurus Mania club, where fellow tech gurus get together and play games, do programming, and browsing the web. Their meeting place is any member's house You know, tech guru stuff.

(Not every Sim has to be a leader. Blake, for example, is not leading any clubs and a member of 3 clubs)

PIypV9J.png
    Mason and his crew. Sergio from the Paragons is part of his club because he works as a tech guru.
    U7P88cB.png
    "Welcome to the club! I'm your leader, Mason!"
    "Nice to meet you, Mason! I'm Sergio Romeo and I'm part of the Paragons!"
    mI9EQIY.png
    Sergio and Mason treated themselves to a nice arcade game.
    mxN0RTr.png
    Blake having fun playing motion games!

Bonus
    eFE7xpw.png
    The McDermotts have fun dancing together!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    meekeeleekeemeekeeleekee Posts: 202 Member
    Mstybl95 wrote: »
    I have a few more.

My elders enjoying their morning coffee together.
    09-11-14_10-43nbspAM-2_zps6cf6d774.png

She's flirty waving at her son who is currently on fire.
    09-15-14_10-59nbspAM-3_zpsc6ab1be5.png

Holy Plumbob, I'm on fire!
    09-02-14_5-25nbspPM_zpsc0aac41f.png

ummm at first i thought the older lady was going for a grab in that first photo lol
  • Options
    meekeeleekeemeekeeleekee Posts: 202 Member
    GnomeZen wrote: »
    PmY8sgQ.jpg

is that justin beiber down the bottom?
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    #Squad for today.
    877vbp8j
    3m7f4ru4

Strolling through my bar town, her name is Perrie.
    7zxy8wxv
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Happy Saint Patrick's Day, folks. :)
    Happy%20Saint%20Patricks%20Day.jpg
  • Options
    Love the t-shirts! <3
  • Options
    starofrohan1starofrohan1 Posts: 344 Member
    stpattys_zpsns3bm1rg.png

Rosalie convinced Kayden to wear green too! Personally, I think he was just tired of all the pinching. ♥

Have a great day everyone!! :)
    Follow me on Tumblr!
    Origin ID: starofrohan1

sigannouncement_zpsjkvq0qve.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top