Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What have you done with your Windenburg townies?

I haven't done too much. Maaike Haas is now dating Mitchell Kalani (super cute couple). Sofia and Luna are also dating (from Paragons).

Comments

• Options
    Eddie SimsEddie Sims Posts: 121 Member
    Candy Behr married Alexander Goth's grandson in my game and she's currently pregnant with his baby. She even went to the club, second trimester belly and all! LOL.
    The Sloane Legacy |Eddie's Sims World | Origin ID: EddieSims4 | Twitter: _EddieSims | Follow me on YouTube

gen1-7-resized-2.jpg
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    I've went to a few clubs but nothing real exciting
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    The founder of my Legacy Challenge is married to Joaqin Le Chien. They're so cute together, they always autonomously kiss and hug each other and roll wishes to flirt and woohoo. :heart:
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Left it alone and it soon it will be empty of Sims.Just another useless town gone to pot.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Had a few mini Paolos...just cause he's a right hottie :blush:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    I play a few different saves, so I've done different things in all of them.

- I had one of my Sims have an affair with Dominic Fyres.
    - I replaced the Villareal family with my own creations, because they just bothered me so much, especially the old man.
    - I split the Free Spirits household and remade Ulrike Faust a little.

I really like Windenburg and plan to do a save where I only play there, but perhaps replacing most of the game-created townies because I'm a little tired of them now... ;)
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    I have a household that's been interacting with them a lot. One of my sims had a fling with Jade Rosa and Candy Behr. Candy later became his girlfriend and they have a son called Nieuwendijk who lives with his father. His brother has been dating Sofia Bjergsen since both of them were teenagers and his uncle (who is slightly younger than himself) had a fling with Jacques Villareal and Joaquin Le Chien. The sister/niece had a fling with Eva Cappriciosa. The same girl started a club where insane sims just have fun, dancing, drinking and being nice dressed in bathrobes and bunny slippers, Jacques Villareal joined. In another household (the daddy/brother of those sims as well as his sister) the sister invited Yuki Behr to her geek-club and the brother had a fling with Mila Munch as well as befriended everyone in The Good Timers. Their younger sister, a complete troll, joined Renegades and stole the title of club leader from Max after befriending him and the other members.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    "The same girl started a club where insane sims just have fun, dancing, drinking and being nice dressed in bathrobes and bunny slippers, Jacques Villareal joined." I love that!
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Hahaha! Glad to hear it! ;D
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    shacoriashacoria Posts: 247 Member
    Deleted them.
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I admit right away, that I don't like playing with the sims already created in the game. I only play with my own families and some of their kids when they move away from home. I love Windenburg, so I moved all my own families in there, and placed the families/sims already living there in other neighborhoods.
  • Options
    chele5213chele5213 Posts: 32 Member
    shacoria - I'm with you. Townies are out of my neighborhoods.
  • Options
    LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    My sim Delphine is a Paragon, but her and Wolfgang Munch are madly in love. The tensions been...interesting.
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Purged them from the World :smiley: