Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Long Have YOU Played The Sims 4???

Hi guys, I was looking through Origin and saw that I have played TS4 for over 2,000 hours, and was wondering how long you guys have played?
(You can check by launching Origin, going to My Games and clicking on The Sims 4)

I'd be interested to know!

\ (•◡•) /

Comments

• Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    A little over 1500 hours. :)
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    944 hours... i didn't realise it was that high XD
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    meekeeleekeemeekeeleekee Posts: 202 Member
    264hrs.......i think half of that is in the last 5months. Just getting back into it!
  • Options
    BrandiBugBrandiBug Posts: 1,313 Member
    Origin says 355 hours, but it's closer to 500. Origin didn't track my gameplay for about a month I think.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    allieb312allieb312 Posts: 305 Member
    About 1430 hours
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Overall? 14+ years...
    TS4? Around 15 hours, I think, haven't opened the game in like forever (although I did update last month, played for about 15mins in CAS and quit without even looking at the amount of time I had played because it really doesn't matter to me)

--T
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    1581 hrs
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    359 hrs but i was somewhere before where there was no internet and was playing it to so it'll be more then it is
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    2100 hours.
  • Options
    Aerowen9203Aerowen9203 Posts: 52 Member
    843 hours
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    It says 1033 but like others I have some untracked time so it's a bit more than that.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Origin says 858 hours, which includes a couple of nights I forgot to exit the game last week, but also leaves out at least a few hundred hours from fall '14/winter '15, when Origin had completely stopped tracking my time. Probably 1200 hours? You'd think by now I'd have done all the things but soooo much not.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    3228 hrs. A lot of that will be building or CAS though.
  • Options
    NinoosimNinoosim Posts: 387 Member
    567 hours. Half of that is probably me staring into the abyss while trying to not yell or punch my computer because the game broke something I took forever to set up.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    764 hours. I got sidetracked by Need For Speed: Most Wanted during the past month.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Close to 700 hours. :)
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    My number are not really truthful as I have a tendency to walk away from the game to do something in real life, leave it on, and come back to it later. Bad, bad, bad.
  • Options
    simlishtrsimlishtr Posts: 1,405 Member
    516 hours (bellow average? lol)
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Like some of you, I can't say I was actually sitting here for ALL of it, but, according to Origin, I just tripped my 4400th hour with Sims4.

Yes, I bingeplay.

Thank you, MC Command Center. (I'd have given up a LONG time ago, otherwise.)

:)
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    1365, but at least half or more is just building.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Oh well, it's been a while since we had one of these threads ;)
    Currently 1350 - which includes a lot of gameplay, a lot of building, a smaller amount of CAS time - a tiny amount of Gallery browsing. Other than that, I do leave my game running quite often, then again I have played offline at times (due to Gallery induced lag or because of bad internet connections).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    642 hours. I thought it would be more :\
  • Options
    ECrafters99ECrafters99 Posts: 99 Member
    76 hrs sense I got it in November. I probably have like 300 hrs in Sims 3
  • Options
    CandyBunnieCandyBunnie Posts: 52 Member
    536 hours
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Just under 2000 hours per Origin. Sometimes I leave it on not sure if it tracks your time on pause. Either way it's a bit.
    egTcBMc.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top