Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Packs?

What packs do you hope to have for the future? I hope to have a generations. Curfews; More control over kids, Babysitting business.

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    To be able to have my sims do laundry.
    Go spend a day at a tropical beach, swim in the ocean.
    Play golf, tennis, basket ball, V ball, base ball, and football in their backyard.
    Cars, toddlers, pets.
    More supernatural beings.
    Magic.
    Seasons, and weather.
    And maybe some more holiday stuff. ;)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    One on theme parks.
  • Options
    One on theme parks.
    That one roll a coaster that came with Sims 3 World Roaring Heights was pretty cool, and fun to play with. B)

• Options
    SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    edited February 2016
    The packs I'd like to see are:

1. Supernatural, but improved!
    2. A tropical vacation game pack
    3. Restaurants
    4. Apartments
    5. Something mimicking Superstar
    6. Pets would be okay, I guess

That's all I can think of at the moment.
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Options
    Aerowen9203Aerowen9203 Posts: 52 Member
    Pets all the way!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! Also something like nightlife I think was the Sims 3 EP, the ones with the vampires and Bridgeport (I think) and movie star career/celebrities. Also World Adventures. It seemed cool even though I never got it. Also seasons and university again!
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Pets.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    An open world pack with cars.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    An open world pack with cars.
    I can see them adding cars eventually. But an open world in Sims 4, not likely because it would be to costly, and time consuming.

• Options
    ijustlikesimsijustlikesims Posts: 83 Member
    I can't wait for pets. I keep seeing my sims without a puppy and I get so sad when I can't have a fluff fluff
  • Options
    allieb312allieb312 Posts: 305 Member
    I agree with all but supernatural. That I could wait on. That just isnt my type, if you know what I'm saying.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    One on theme parks.
    That one roll a coaster that came with Sims 3 World Roaring Heights was pretty cool, and fun to play with. B)

Yes and so was the carousel and the gondela.
  • Options
    slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    i miss pets and seasons
  • Options
    ChambersNChambersN Posts: 227 Member
    Generations...apartments. Laundry, curfew, teens having a prom, roommates... Just to name several ...oh and toddlers for sure, still hopeful
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    I hope for:
    Supernatural: Werewolves that Look more like an actual Werewolf of lore. :blush:
    Generations: I would like more family gameplay, and objects for all life stages.
    Pets: I want to have a cute Husky Puppy. :heart:
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    I hope packs like these make a return / reboot

maxresdefault.jpg

Generations-Loading-Screen.JPG

BrownFantasyStyle_Play2WM.jpg

the-sims-2-free-time-expansion-pack-pc-8.jpg

atxthzccte.jpg
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    World Adventures, but without the visa system, let them explore on their own.
    Vacation-a resort town with carnival rides, arcade games, a water park & other tourist trappings
    Island Paradise-a tropical paradise for our sims to live in.
    Time Travel-past as well as the future
    Generations/family life-ummm, generations & family life
    Anything with a city world-Showtime, maybe?
    And of course, Pets, Seasons & Supernatural.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    Pets, seasons and generations. :)
  • Options
    SophieLogicSophieLogic Posts: 53 Member
    Obviously Pets! It's been so long!
    It would be really cool if they did something more with get to work expansion so that all jobs could be explored, almost making it like a super expansion like the deluxe or the original game, meaning you could get all the cool stuff for get to work or pay more to get the super work pack!
  • Options
    And also I would like a weddingthemed stuffpack.
  • Options
    SophieLogicSophieLogic Posts: 53 Member
    > @MamaChambers said:
    > Generations...apartments. Laundry, curfew, teens having a prom, roommates... Just to name several ...oh and toddlers for sure, still hopeful

I guess since get to work I've very keen on being able to follow your sims places but your suggestion of Prom makes me think how cool it would be to go along for the big event then you could just come home and host an after party if its a certain time after the event!
  • Options
    > @SophieLogic said:
    > > @MamaChambers said:
    > > Generations...apartments. Laundry, curfew, teens having a prom, roommates... Just to name several ...oh and toddlers for sure, still hopeful
    >
    > I guess since get to work I've very keen on being able to follow your sims places but your suggestion of Prom makes me think how cool it would be to go along for the big event then you could just come home and host an after party if its a certain time after the event!

That would be so cool!
  • Options
    kitangel1kitangel1 Posts: 200 Member
    Generations is at the top of my list of packs that I want to see next. The lack of things for kids to do together is sad and I'd love it if they could make the teen and elder stages stand out more from the ya/a ages when it came to interactions. A new walk style for elders would be nice as well. I really hope they patch in toddlers before that (another hopeful haha)

I think Pets would be really nice to have as well, or seasons.
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    supernatural, pets, and a tropical pack with mermaids
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    PaigemroePaigemroe Posts: 37 Member
    Seasons, Pets, Generations, or University. I really miss those. Especially toddlers!
  • Options
    Bhawkins0402Bhawkins0402 Posts: 75 Member
    definitely vacations. similar to island paradise, especially with the GTW gameplay being able to run your own hotel, etc. also university, it could give young adults something to start out with and add a feature for if your teen sims get straight a's through high school their could be some special reward for starting college. also, supernatural or late night, adding the celebrity feature.