Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Docsprock's Short Attention Span Worlds

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DocsprockDocsprock Posts: 3,869 Member
    Hiya boys n girls B)
  • Options
    deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    Hey there !, it's nice to see that you made so many worlds definitely very cool. I looked over some of them and they look very nice!. For me I got into world building with the idea of building the "perfect" world to suite my needs. My interest in world building stems from my liking of architecture in all forms. The residential part of my island remake had to be very specific for me in order to build a collection of the type of houses I enjoy in the game. Happy simming hope to see more!
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • Options
    DocsprockDocsprock Posts: 3,869 Member
    Hey there !, it's nice to see that you made so many worlds definitely very cool. I looked over some of them and they look very nice!. For me I got into world building with the idea of building the "perfect" world to suite my needs. My interest in world building stems from my liking of architecture in all forms. The residential part of my island remake had to be very specific for me in order to build a collection of the type of houses I enjoy in the game. Happy simming hope to see more!

Ah yes, the 'Perfect World'. I fell into that trap as well. My Sim Francisco is nearly such a place. Once I figure out how to get CAW working again, I will finish it.

Most of my worlds are attempts at 'perfection', (too many houses, not enough lots, too many parks, you get the idea), but always fell apart when the next EP came out. It got to the point where a new EP came out, I would abandon the current world and immediately start a new one.

Chronic Restartitis

I have these worlds here, plus another full dozen partially-finished ones.

BTW, nice scene in your sig. almost like SimCity.