Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Miribi Prettacy - Updated 03/01

Comments

• Options
    RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Chapter 20 is here :)

Chapter Twenty: Honestly
    The boys and their friends are met with an unexpected sight.
    vYvG3eH.png
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Yay, they're (still) married. :lol:
    And a new nooboo to come, how exciting!
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    I like Faerons new style because you see her spwcial features perfect. Yay back together! Two and two makes five :D
  • Options
    TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    It is real nice seeing them together and great to see that a new nooboo is on the way too :smiley: Yay
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Awesome new chapter !
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    ArrowJoy4ArrowJoy4 Posts: 793 Member
    Bravo! Fantastic!
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Great chapter!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    I really loved this chapter! A talk was definitely needed, because it's so easy to slip into a physical relation with an ex, and then still go your separate ways... especially if neither one of you is willing to be honest and put yourself on the line. I love that she took that step, it just shows how much she's grown in so many ways since the beginning of the story! And now, a baby he'll be there for the whole time! (hopefully...!)
  • Options
    iDannieSimmeriDannieSimmer Posts: 56 Member
    Cool story!
    Danielle

Orgin ID: iDannieSimmer

My Threads: Drifter Challenge
  • Options
    Yay, they're (still) married. :lol:
    And a new nooboo to come, how exciting!

@Sterretjeee lol! A return to normalcy at last!
    Marialein wrote: »
    I like Faerons new style because you see her spwcial features perfect. Yay back together! Two and two makes five :D

@Marialein Yeah, I like that hairstyle on Faeron too! Actually, the reason I changed her look was that she became an adult in game. I didn't write about her birthday party though because the screenshots I had of it would have made no sense in the story lol. So fun fact, Faeron's an adult now!
    Awesome new chapter !

@spongefan1222 Thank you!! You are so sweet <3
    ArrowJoy4 wrote: »
    Bravo! Fantastic!

@ArrowJoy4 hehe I don't think anyone's ever said "bravo" to me before. I like it :lol: Thanks!
    Great chapter!

@SeaDragonSong Thanks for your continued support! <3
    sabreene wrote: »
    I really loved this chapter! A talk was definitely needed, because it's so easy to slip into a physical relation with an ex, and then still go your separate ways... especially if neither one of you is willing to be honest and put yourself on the line. I love that she took that step, it just shows how much she's grown in so many ways since the beginning of the story! And now, a baby he'll be there for the whole time! (hopefully...!)

@sabreene Thank you! You're totally right about how easy and even tempting it can be to just be physical with an ex. And actually, I was originally going to have Sawyer be the first one to say anything (since it was mostly him who had been hesitating with their relationship), but then I thought it would be better to have Faeron do it, to show how different she is from before. I'm glad you noticed that! (And trust me, no more separation with these two :lol: I wouldn't be able to handle it lol!)
    Cool story!

@iDannieSimmer Thank you so much for reading! There have been lots of new readers showing up and commenting lately--I feel so spoiled! :blush:
  • Options
    Here's chapter 21!

Just a heads up, I'm going to try to put out a bunch of updates this week. So if you can't read all of them right away, I'll understand. (Although, this next week will be my first full work week after a long vacation, so we'll see how successful I am with staying on top of writing once I start getting up early again :lol: )

Chapter 21: Or Whatever
    Richter makes some plans that involve the use of his chemistry station.
    g03fAxz.png
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Richter is a very complicated child but Oliva knows how to handle him. Good job of her
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    @Rinellie No prob !!
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    Richter is a very complicated child but Oliva knows how to handle him. Good job of her

@Marialein I like writing Olivia's character! She's kind of like a hip older sister, and I think she helps Richter in a way that neither Faeron or Sawyer can.
    Richter likes older woman, miauw :lol:

@Sterretjeee LOL Maaaaaaybe. Hehe I love writing Richter chapters so much. He's such a punk!
  • Options
    Here's a sort-of-chapter. I'm just calling it a picture dump :tongue:

(The last picture bothers me so much :lol: The game glitched and didn't get rid of Faeron's baby bump after the baby was born!)

Baby Time
    1V7IV8F.png
  • Options
    Awh! Adorable! And, hey, in real life your baby bump doesn't dissapear like it does in sims. So it's semi-realistic :lol:
  • Options
    TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Just read the last two updates... I am so behind on my reading atm. I really like how Richter's character is taking shape. I like that both boys have such different characters, Richter is such a cute kid to look at! Some looks he gives remind me of my own little terror boy hehe
    Awh! Adorable! And, hey, in real life your baby bump doesn't dissapear like it does in sims. So it's semi-realistic :lol:

So funny!... and i can totally vouch for that for sure lol
  • Options

@Sterretjeee True! :lol: Guess Faeron's gotta hit the gym now!
    Twiggy wrote: »
    Just read the last two updates... I am so behind on my reading atm. I really like how Richter's character is taking shape. I like that both boys have such different characters, Richter is such a cute kid to look at! Some looks he gives remind me of my own little terror boy hehe

So funny!... and i can totally vouch for that for sure lol

@Twiggy Don't worry about being behind on this story :) I'm just thankful you're reading! I'm having a lot of fun writing Liam and Richter so differently from each other. I actually almost titled the "Or Whatever" chapter "Good vs. Evil" hehe :lol: In the end, I realized it was more a chapter about Richter than it was about Liam vs. Richter, so I went with the title it has now, but I digress. Your son sounds like a cutie <3
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    I loved the pictures! And it made me laugh -- after each pregnancy, my characters have gotten bigger bellies and wider hips! I know it's because I don't make them exercise, but it makes me think of real life... now Merri pretty much looks pregnant all the time! lol!

The chapter with Olivia and Richter was so well done! I really enjoy the relationship between the boys, and Olivia. And Richter with his little punk attitude just puts a smile on my face, lol! I love when he thinks he's so tough!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Another purple kid! Yay!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    sabreene wrote: »
    I loved the pictures! And it made me laugh -- after each pregnancy, my characters have gotten bigger bellies and wider hips! I know it's because I don't make them exercise, but it makes me think of real life... now Merri pretty much looks pregnant all the time! lol!

The chapter with Olivia and Richter was so well done! I really enjoy the relationship between the boys, and Olivia. And Richter with his little punk attitude just puts a smile on my face, lol! I love when he thinks he's so tough!

@sabreene heh I've seen that happen with a lot of my female sims after giving birth, and it's a nice touch of realism I think. It didn't really happen with Faeron though, I think because I made her all the way skinny back when I designed her in CAS. I like Merri's shape though! Somehow, it's just very her =)

And thank you! I'm a giant sucker for characters like Richter, who think they're hot stuff but really aren't :lol: It's fun to make him so exaggerated!
    Another purple kid! Yay!

@pammiechick Right?! I'm so in love with the purple skin. I never wanna lose it :lol: Forget the prettacy goal!
  • Options
    Here's chapter 22!

Chapter 22: It's Cliché, But
    A brief look into Sawyer's thoughts.
    V3NZduE.png
  • Options
    I loved reading from Sawyers POV! It's so amazing to hear how much he praises his family!
  • Options
    I loved reading from Sawyers POV! It's so amazing to hear how much he praises his family!

@Sterretjeee Thanks! He still struggles from time to time, but he's definitely grown!