Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Thank You Page

I have already thanked you all in the Gifting Directory, but I wanted to set up a different post so I don't clog that one up with all my thank yous! Hahaha :D
So thank you again, @Hayley~Belle, @Reachsims and @stephenhamburg for the gifts! I hope to be able to gift back to all of you and I will whenever I can. This is such a great community of really wonderful and helpful people, so glad I stumbled on this site when looking for answers to all my (never ending) questions. <3

Comments

• Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    It's a pleasure. I have been gifted so much and at the moment the ads are flowing well so it's only fair I spread the love. <3
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Thank you so much for the dress, my simgirls will look cute!
    It is part of the street couture set. It is coming up on the DD tomorrow at 5.19 pm for me. It's not a huge discount only 23%.
    My spread sheet tells me: it's item 276, The original price is 475, the sale price is 368 my price because of the dress you sent is 295, using Elianaheres calculator I need another 199 of items to get it free.

I hope that helps you with trying to work out how to use the spread sheets. :confounded:
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're very welcome for the gifts, sweetie! We're glad to have you with us and hope you have a lot of fun here. No need to pay me back. I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. You can always pay it forward, as you are able. :)
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    You're very welcome for the gifts, sweetie! We're glad to have you with us and hope you have a lot of fun here. No need to pay me back. I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. You can always pay it forward, as you are able. :)
    Lol... someday, I'll be able to say that I have everything I want from the store, too. ;)
  • Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    You're very welcome, and enjoy yourself here. People were very friendly to me as I began haunting the daily deal and forums here, I had absolutely no intention of owning everything in the store, didn't quite work out that way, just as @ajaxpost foretold. Had loads of fun hunting them down, putting wishlists togethers, calculating prices, ripping my hair out, got none left now, hope you do too :smile:

just keep your hair on :smile:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    @stephenhamburg, there are lots of things in the store that I want, but I'm slowly figuring out how the daily deals work and I'm getting a lot of help from so many people here.
  • Options
    Thank for you the suit, @OriginalMara! And thank you, @LaineeCheri, for helping me with the boho collection I'm working on. :)
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    You're very welcome :smile: for some people, like me, sets are hard to gift but I always send out a few items especially on days like today where thanks to other gifters I got a set for much lower than I expected which left me with extra points to help others :smile:
  • Options
    A big thank you to @Reachsims for the help on the Boho set! <3
  • Options
    Glad to help @HSmith2016. What is your CYS on the Boho Vintage Women's Collection now? You are using Elianahere's Calculator, I trust? Let us know if you need help with anything. That's why we're here. :) I haven't checked the DD sales list yet so I am not sure when this set is coming up.
  • Options
    Reachsims wrote: »
    Glad to help @HSmith2016. What is your CYS on the Boho Vintage Women's Collection now? You are using Elianahere's Calculator, I trust? Let us know if you need help with anything. That's why we're here. :) I haven't checked the DD sales list yet so I am not sure when this set is coming up.
    The store hasn't updated yet for me, all the things that I have downloaded aren't checked off yet. I will let you know when it resets itself.

• Options
    It resets itself immediately when you log out of the store and log back in so you don't have to wait for anything. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @Reachsims, it's down to 520 SP. Still about 100 SP more than I have, but it's getting there! I had quite a bit more SP, but I love sending gifts to people and it never bothers me to use it on them. LOL ;)
    And I looked on the DD site to see when it was going on sale. The sale price is actually higher than the price it would be for me with my CYS discount.
  • Options
    Thank you very much for the 3 pieces to the Boho collection you gifted me, @scillakees! The price for the set is getting closer and closer to what I can afford! Yay!! :)
  • Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    @Reachsims, it's down to 520 SP. Still about 100 SP more than I have, but it's getting there! I had quite a bit more SP, but I love sending gifts to people and it never bothers me to use it on them. LOL ;)
    And I looked on the DD site to see when it was going on sale. The sale price is actually higher than the price it would be for me with my CYS discount.

Hi HSmith2016! :) The DD Sales price will not be applied to the Regular Price. It will be applied to whatever your current CYS price is at that time. Often, the set will end up being FREE during a DD Sale without buying every single piece prior to the sale. Buy some, get the rest FREE with some strategic planning!! B)

This thread is jam packed with information and people that are very knowledgable about DD Sales. Have a look, you may save yourself a great deal of time and Simpoints ;)

:star:DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP :star:
  • Options
    Thank you, @Hayley~Belle! It's great waking up in the morning and finding a gift waiting for me! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the help and gifts, @melaniet1020! I looked to see what you wanted/needed, but I didn't see anything on your wish list. :( Do you own the store, also? Lol
  • Options
    AND... thanks to everyone who helped out sending me bits and pieces of the set, I now own the Boho Vintage Women's Collection that I have been working on!! Yay :smiley:
  • Options
    @debbycanty, thank you so much for the gift! I looked to see if you needed/wanted anything on your list, but there wasn't anything there! But I will send my appreciation to you for helping me out with my collection. :)
  • Options
    Thank you, @Bird166 :) Sent a little something your way, too.
  • Options
    Thank you for knocking out my top 5, @natrixmoon! You guys are the best :)
  • Options
    And another huge thank you to @LaineeCheri! Lol... at this rate, I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with updating my Top 5!! <3
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    LOL you're so welcome! Next time I'll just wait a few minutes :lol:
  • Options
    Updated ;):D
  • Options
    Thank you, @Assirk! My daughter picked that dress out, she will be so happy to see that it's been gifted to us. :) She said the little kids in our game never have enough to wear! Hahaha