Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW wedding photo share thread

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited February 2016
    @GaiaHypothesis Awesome thread! :) Bruce and Emma are stunning... Still can't believe they finally got married... :o

@lasummerb Awesome! I love the idea of a flowered path... :)

@Simasaurus09 Great that Liam got his belle! :)

@Charlottesmom Very nice! I especially like Pearl and Vladimere! :)

@PalmArrow I guess George and Agnes saw to it their descendance got weddings in style! Lovely pictures! :)

@MemoriiValentine I'll tell you again - these pictures are fantastic! :)

@HappySimmer3 So Michelle is the one who got the notorious bachelor Hal Breckinridge? Congrats! :)

@ilikethesims30 Lovely wedding in Bridgeport! :) Such a shame so many lovely pictures where from buy/build with the white lines...

Here's my last wedding, extracted from my Grey Witches Story Part II, Chapters 24-27 (just click on the square box with the stripes to get a drop-down menu)

Old Missy Grey ties the knot with Juan Darer...
    thegreywitches-part02-25-45.jpg
    thegreywitches-part02-25-47.jpg

Jesper Valstrom took the wedding pictures in Hazy Embers Park:
    thegreywitches-part02-26-05.jpg
    thegreywitches-part02-26-07.jpg

And an extract from the wedding album... That Missy herself decorated. Ahem...
    mj-weddingalbum01.png
    mj-weddingalbum02.png
    mj-weddingalbum03.png
    mj-weddingalbum04.png
    mj-weddingalbum05.png
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @lasummerb Which version of Misu add-on are you using? The original or the "fixed" version on MTS? I didn't even know about that mod until you mentioned it - I always add people to the household... But 18 or more playable sims are causing my game to slow some...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited February 2016
    Great pictures everyone :)

I love weddings, I have a lot of pictures but this one is the most recent
    z8wg7.jpg
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited August 2016
    So I finally got my Sim hitched! My original created Sim Penelope and Connor Frio from the game.
    They went to Sunlit Tides for the wedding and honeymoon.

I realized afterwards I had forgotten her veil! But I figure, it was okay, since it was a beach wedding haha.

Sorry the pics are a bit dark, but the sun went down before I could get to the vows! (Also, my first time taking photos/screenshots, haha).

Wedding.jpg

Wedding%202.jpg

Wedding%203.jpg

Wedding%204.jpg

• Options
    BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited August 2016
    @MemoriiValentine I don't suppose those two are available on the exchange? So pretty and handsome!
    heartstopper-couple.gif
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I don't know why I didn't use screen captures, but apparently I documented Jaime & Austin's wedding in low-res, in-game camera "Capture The Moment" format - apologies for the image quality, but this thread needs more same-sex weddings! :D

Set-up for the ceremony in the garden at Cherry Grove, the Moonlight Falls estate of the O'Bedlam-Ulfs. The fountain was totally in the way.

3TeuIkl.jpg

Fathers of the Groom. Okay, they are both grooms. Jaime was my first adopted kidlet raised from toddlerdom when I got Generations. Tamlin is his fairy dad. Petyr is his werewolf dad. Maggie, his witch grandmother, seems to have been camera-shy at the wedding.

47wrRD9.jpg

And the kiss!

ENKT9Iy.jpg

Given the melee that was the guests scrambling for cake and dinner, Jaime & Austin did not actually manage to get a chance to sit down and eat until after everyone was sent home. :dizzy:

WkZbBR0.jpg

• Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    Awwww!! Another one of my old threads! Better toss in some new images. These are the latest wedding (and I swear to god LAST). I know I said that before, and I'm a sucker for punishment.. but.. still. (Edited images, just in case you're like hmmmmmm)

29250329431_5a6d863d0c_o.jpg

29250327351_deef917721_o.jpg

29041605510_1939ffcaca_o.jpg3

29250329911_661a892662_o.jpg
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    I think need to have another wedding. I need new wedding pics. The pics in this thread all look lovely.
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member

The other day I had my first sim wedding, ever. Not counting that quickie 'let's get married right here, right now in the hallway with nobody around' kind of wedding. I was always so afraid of one of them getting cold feet and running away or something else going horribly wrong. But I figured I was going to give it a good shot, so I plopped down a bunch of wedding stuff on a small community lot previously used as a fairy arboretum lot, chose a couple who was romantically involved but not yet married, and set the date. They had a fair amount of really good friends so a few invitations went out. There's no real plan or set-up, I was just for the first time seeing how something plays out in the game, watching it without directing (except for the sending them to the arch part) and took a few pictures. The pictures could have been so much better but all in all it was a really nice wedding. Some of the guests sat on their own to watch the exchange of vows then threw rice afterward. Guests ate from the buffet and slow-danced.

And then there was the kid who insisted on presiding over royal court, ugh. And the guy who pulled out a drum set to bang along to the classical music in the background. Other than that, it was nice and I will probably do it again while the wedding stuff is all out.

Screenshot-84_zpsfempqx9h.jpg
    Screenshot-89_zps8c66j6zd.jpg
    Screenshot-88_zpsfuj9qhgd.jpg
    Screenshot-87_zpsvkueggi5.jpg
    Screenshot-93_zpsh3793fga.jpg
    Screenshot-94_zpsinsuiqsn.jpg
    They'd just barely said 'I Do' when he spun right out of those stuffy wedding threads and headed for the buffet. Poor guy was starved I guess, he wasn't in my active family before the wedding or he might have been better taken care of.

Screenshot-96_zpssissttb5.jpg
    Screenshot-95_zpswlo98hrp.jpg
    Screenshot-98_zpst6akd1lq.jpg
    Screenshot-99_zpsduhruekf.jpg

• Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    I throw weddings all the time. I can't even remember the last time I had sims just have a private wedding. I do usually move the sims in together first, though. It can really be a challenge when you are not controlling both sims!

Here's Christopher Steele marrying his bride (sim tweaked from the library). They are already expecting their first baby. ;)

25782819776_3545189081_c.jpg

25508232330_8d69fa4b49_c.jpg

And here are some of my sims getting married at the park in Riverview:

25209478906_1848a49d0d_c.jpg

24868085299_37a2e0a46c_c.jpg
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    *Edit, sorry I didn't notice this was a Sims 3 thread, my screenshot is from the Sims 4.

It's always a memorable wedding when the grim reaper stops by! Actually it was kind of awkward, an elderly guest died right before the ceremony.

24674222010_21e6128b1c_h.jpg

I love this shot...

Grim: "Congratulations...on your marriage... ~ominous~ I'll be back in 50 or so years..." :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Emelie and Anthon, both are have genes from selfsims. Emelie is my sim-daughter, and Anthon is the son of PollySims' selfsim. :)

Q20CujR.jpg

yvLvW6B.jpg

3k7Iqx6.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif