Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EP3 teaser?

jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
So, when the Sims celebrated the 15th anniversary, they had a celebration image that alluded and hinted the first Expansion, which was Get To Work (unconfirmed at the time).

TS4_432_ANNIVERSARY_1_004-930x523.png

The Policeman was shown slightly coming through the door, and the doctor was to the far right, cropped off the screen.

For the 16th Anniversary, we also have some images from Sims 4. And all of the pictures are either stills of trailers, promo images from the last 16 years, or we have seen before. Except one.

SimMemories1920x1080.jpg

I know it's all "yada yada" but considering last years image preceded Get To Work, and this years image features promo material from all games over the last 16 years except one, that also looks like a promo image, I feel like we'll be getting a pack soon that will give us the ability to have family portraits. Or be centred around families.

What do you guys think? Is it coincidence that there's a brand new image amongst old images, or does it mean something more?

Comments

• Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Which is the brand new one?
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    The bottom photo! Good pick up!
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Toddlers it is then.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited February 2016
    I see Justine Keaton there, that's really funny :D@Colton147147 should feel so blessed and honoured. But anyway, yes OP, I think that's very well possible, would be great. Does anyone know what the mysterious thing is in the picture right above Justine?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    Really good pickup. I hope it is a hint, that portrait is adorable.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @JoAnne65 wrote: »
    I see Justine Keaton there, that's really funny :D@Colton147147 should feel so blessed and honoured. But anyway, yes OP, I think that's very well possible, would be great. Does anyone knows what the mysterious thing is in the picture right above Justine?

Servo from Sims 2 :)

latest?cb=20080521011337
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    @JoAnne65 wrote: »
    I see Justine Keaton there, that's really funny :D@Colton147147 should feel so blessed and honoured. But anyway, yes OP, I think that's very well possible, would be great. Does anyone knows what the mysterious thing is in the picture right above Justine?

Servo from Sims 2 :)

latest?cb=20080521011337
    Ah, thanks, haven't bumped into him yet ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I can't really see the hint in it, but then again i'm horrible with seeking out hints in pictures :D !

I do hope it's something with Generations, for everyone who misses that gameplay in their game! :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    I hope so!!! :)
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,091 Member
    I can't really see the hint in it, but then again i'm horrible with seeking out hints in pictures :D !

I do hope it's something with Generations, for everyone who misses that gameplay in their game! :blush:
    If this is a hint for the next expansion Generations would be my only guess, we will know in a month or two I hope it is announced right after the next game pack. Get Together was announced August I believe when they expected to release it in November so maybe March...
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    LordkiribatiLordkiribati Posts: 201 Member
    nice theory, I really hope it's generations since I LOVE that EP
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »

If this is a hint for the next expansion Generations would be my only guess, we will know in a month or two I hope it is announced right after the next game pack. Get Together was announced August I believe when they expected to release it in November so maybe March...
    Yeah, it does look like it, would be really nice for those missing it! Not to mention, i'd like more gameplay for kids! :blush:
    Fingers crossed that is has something to do with Generations then!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    peppapig1993peppapig1993 Posts: 243 Member
    I did notice this picture (I have it as my desktop wallpaper) and it did shout 'family' to me - but I guess I didn't want to get my hopes up, but when you put it like that, I am crossing my fingers and toes. I LOVE Sims 4, but it still hasn't quite captured my heart like Sims 2 did with their cradle to grave promo - here's to hoping a family expansion is on its way!
    Origin ID: zobosims
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,559 Member
    will not belive this until its actiualy officaly annouce by ea/maxi
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    SimmieSims wrote: »
    What about the left picture on top? Aren't those 2 children in the middle surrounded by something shorter than them?

Those other kids are sitting

• Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    I'd be excited if it's just a "hint" that we'll be able to take a "group" photo with more than two people and combining adults and kids.
  • Options
    SimmieSimsSimmieSims Posts: 234 Member
    yupp wrote: »
    SimmieSims wrote: »
    What about the left picture on top? Aren't those 2 children in the middle surrounded by something shorter than them?

Those other kids are sitting

Thanks. Too much wishful thinking on my end. :wink:

"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." - William Henry Gates III
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,998 Member
    I noticed those children in top too. The shorter children don't look young enough to be toddlers.... Could they be children and preteens? The older girl has a child's dress on from the sims 4.
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I hope the next EP will indeed be Generations! <3