Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims Have Taught Me...

lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
My Sims have taught me, that if I bang my head on my keyboard several times, it will absolutely NOT give me a splitting headache!

My Sims have taught me, if I don't like someone, I should put them in a room with no way out until they ultimately disappear.

What have your Sims taught you?

Comments

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    My Sims have taught me that you can put a full size sedan in your pocket! Yea! No more hunting a parking place for me!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @5782341b77vl LOL That's pretty funny and true and so convenient! I especially love this option for my Sims who live in the NYC world, where garages are rare :D
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    If I would just grow my garden, I could pay for a Mansion. :D
  • Options
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    If I would just grow my garden, I could pay for a Mansion. :D

Very true. My Sims biggest profit was 742,000 simoleons. I haven't had farms/gardens very long, but this was quite nice.
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    My Sims taught me I can remove the ladder in a pool if my neighbors annoy me.

They also taught me that my self could keep using a death flower... And win the lottery daily
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    My Sims have taught me that interspecies relationships are not only legal but quite fun as well.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    My sims have taught me that if I leave a plate on the floor, it's going to get in my way, and I won't be going anywhere.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited February 2016
    My sims have taught me that I can totally get an awesome high paying job as a doctor without going to college. All I have to do is play chess a lot.

And, if anything in my house breaks all I have to do is whack it with a hammer or jab a screwdriver into it and it'll be as right as rain.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    My Sims have taught me that as long as I believe I can, I can. Harley reeled in that 250-kg Robot Fish with nothing but sheer determination.

My Sims have taught me that the best way to comfort and encourage a woman in labour is to gather around her and scream like a banshee.
  • Options
    brenna29brenna29 Posts: 73 Member
    My sims have taught me i can be a millionaire by pressing control shift c and typing "motherlode" a few times
  • Options
    brenna29brenna29 Posts: 73 Member
    They also taught me i can get married to someone the day i meet them
  • Options
    Mikai94Mikai94 Posts: 42 Member
    My sims have taught me that I can keep almost anything in my pockets without anyone noticing!
    giphy.gif
    Ever walk into a room and forget what you were going to do? Maybe that is because someone deleted the action on you.