Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Body hair?

Comments

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Body hair was added during Sims 3 Generations, but I do like using CC for the Sims 4 for now.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Body hair was added during Sims 3 Generations, but I do like using CC for the Sims 4 for now.

Ah! I have found the answer to my question! I was wondering when The Sims 3 first added Body Hair, and you answered it for me! :)
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited February 2016
    moo11x wrote: »
    Memina11 wrote:
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww definetly something i do not went in the sims 4 NO BODY HAIR WHEN THEY ADDED BODY HAIR IN THE SIMS3 GENERATION THAT WAS A BIG MISTAKE I AM THE KIND OF SIMMER THAT DO NOT USE BODY HAIR AND NEVER WILL I DO NOT EVEN USE BEARDS in the game.

Wow! I really disagree, it was not a mistake and I was thrilled that I'd get a chance for variety!!! I have Sims with and without body hair - It's the spice of life no? So I'm hoping to see that in this game too, actually most of my Sims probably at least have arm and leg hair... Yeah the females too :roll:

I have to agree with you to!
    we need body hair in the game :'(
    I can understand somebody not liking it but to say it was a big mistake OMG
    I want some realism to this game B)
    Why sims can't drink water from the tap is so annoying to
    or bottled water for the snobs :p
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Can't it be created as a tattoo?
  • Options
    PukingautotunePukingautotune Posts: 154 Member
    I would really recommend this cc bodyhair. It looks great on sims.

lumialoversims.tumblr.com/post/122822929519/follower-gift-part-26-thats-right-more-body
    tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I don't know how body hair would work with this style. The hair on the heads, the eyebrows and the monolashes are all solid and blocky. It could look really odd to have a sheet of shiny plastic on a sim's chest, arms or legs.

Well if you look at the subtle beards they have in the game I reckon that is how it would kind of look.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    edited February 2016
    I think body hair would help those who think the teen and adult stages are too much the same. A little body hair on the YA and Adult males would distinguish them from the teens. I would also love to see more tattoos, some smaller ones and also more color in them. Piercings would be great also, maybe some on your teen girls would set them apart from the YA and Adult female sims. As was stated previously, if you don't want them don't use them, I don't use beards, but would never want to restrict others who like them.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I hope they do, I don't like my male sims with girly legs.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    JordojordJordojord Posts: 578 Member
    I'd love me some hairy masculine sims.
    My Top Picks for an EP:
    University
    Seasons
    Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    I hope they do, I don't like my male sims with girly legs.

Preach it.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    I miss body hair, too. It IS odd having a grown man without it. I also miss having the choice of putting pointy ears on my "human" Sims.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    I miss it too. I can't make a proper husband for simself until they bring back "nature's sweater".
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    RubeeSimsRubeeSims Posts: 560 Member
    I hope they add some body hair back in soon, too. It didn't come to TS3 until pretty late though, right?
    Tumblr
    Add me on Origin: rubeelovegood
  • Options
    Mikai94Mikai94 Posts: 42 Member
    In my opinion, I think body hair should be an option. Just like in TS3 it was an option, it wasn't like you HAD to have body hair.
    giphy.gif
    Ever walk into a room and forget what you were going to do? Maybe that is because someone deleted the action on you.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I really don't understand why they gave us tattoos in the base game but no body hair.

Generally it is diappointing how little CAS has progressed in the past 15 months. Why not more hair and eye colours for example?
  • Options
    RubeeSims wrote: »
    I hope they add some body hair back in soon, too. It didn't come to TS3 until pretty late though, right?

I heard it came in The Sims 3 Generations. :)
  • Options
    Tarruvi wrote: »

It was patched in with the Generations patch.

• Options
    Mikai94 wrote: »
    In my opinion, I think body hair should be an option. Just like in TS3 it was an option, it wasn't like you HAD to have body hair.

Yeah! You can have the hairiest of sims, or, no hair if you don't want it. You can even remove existing hair through the mirror, or add it, I imagine. :)
  • Options
    Tarruvi wrote: »

It was patched in with the Generations patch.

If a TS4: Generations came around, I would download that patch in a heartbeat. :P
  • Options
    dannysage123dannysage123 Posts: 81 Member
    I would like to see body hair in TS4 - as I don't like using mods in games. Please can body hair be added as a free update?
  • Options
    Yes it's really time for body hair!
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Agreed... It's the small things that I miss and body hair is one of them. :)
  • Options
    A1waysAJA1waysAJ Posts: 81 Member
    If they put Werewolves in Pets, that would be the perfect time to add body hair in my opinion! I would like to see it!
  • Options
    RebbilinaRebbilina Posts: 377 Member
    Yes, both for male and female this time! Considering that we can customise pretty much all gender related things now, I think there's hope for that :)