Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 for mobile says it's not compatible to my android tablet

The Sims 3 for mobile is saying it's not compatible to my new Galaxy tab 4 but yet I had it on my older Samsung media player as well as my LG Optimus fire phone. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    DeelunaDeeluna Posts: 33 Member
    Don't worry about it, you're not missing much. lets just say that the NDS version has more to it than the mobile edition does.

That said there are a lot of devices that it is "incompatible with." Even some that you would think would work just fine. For example it will work on an Asus Memo Pad 7 (2014) but won't run on a device that was around at the time of the game's original launch such as an Asus TF300t (at least when the game was launched that is it woldn't, it works now.) Though one thing seems to be oddly consistant. Samsung devices, despite their extreme popularity, are rather incompatible with alot of apps that are produced. Never figured out why but it's part of the reason I research what app compatibility is haead of time to avoid issues in the future.
  • Options
    JayGsmith08JayGsmith08 Posts: 102 Member
    I'm sorry but I hated that game. Sims Freeplay was much better but I soon got tired of that too because it began to rattle my nerves LOL