Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How would you like this to return?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I'd use the objects mostly, and now that the hair is separate from hats I'd use them too and few of the outfits. But I bought this pack on sale and I really like it. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Thank goodness I missed this SP.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I might find a use for it... if I ever make a Witch who actually eats children. :D
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    As long as you can bake & eat the furniture.

Or be able to add Chicken legs to Gingerbread houses & have a neighbourhood full of smexy Baba Yagas.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    MsRedMsRed Posts: 117 Member
    I liked that stuff pack, I loved the candy shaped furniture (but not the clothing items).
    I don't see anything 'wrong' with it.
    I own it, and I bought an extra copy of it to for a raffle on my Channel.
    This was one of the 'most wanted' from my subscribers.
    The Sims 3 Store: ♢ My Page | ♢ My Wishlist | ♢ YouTube Channel | ♢ My Top 5
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Only if it is geared towards children, and not the adults, other wise NO NO NO.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I already own it though it would be great to have it back for those who want it and didn't get it.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    No thanks. I like "sweet", but not too much of it. This SP was too much.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,531 Member
    I think I see what inspired TS4 hair... :p
    The_Sims_3_Katy_Perrys_Sweet_Treats_Cover.jpg
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    Yikes! That pack was almost a portent for things to come. Since it wasn't all that popular, you'd think someone would have got the hint but no, they double-downed on childishness for TS4. (rolls eyes)

Of course this is all my opinion but yeah, personally I see way too many similarities in the overall look and feel of this SP and what TS4 turned out to be. And I find it hilarious that they apparently moved this thread to the TS3 section. :D
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    YES, I WANT IT! Candy is perfect for my rainbowcy... *squeal*
  • Options
    BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
    Why did this get moved to the TS3 section?
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Gaah! It's the only EP I haven't bought, and I won't buy it! Nevah! :s
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    jillbg wrote: »

Actually, every time I see pictures of the content I want to buy it. It appeals to my inner child. The only reason I don't is because it's Katy Perry.

However, this whole topic doesn't belong here--it's about TS4, not TS3. :confounded:
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    The OP can put it back, but make sure they add a little notation about about this making a return in TS4, that way who ever moves these threads around will notice.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    BSIRegina wrote: »

Actually, every time I see pictures of the content I want to buy it. It appeals to my inner child. The only reason I don't is because it's Katy Perry.

However, this whole topic doesn't belong here--it's about TS4, not TS3. :confounded:

@BSIRegina I know, it's just I don't like the whole Katy Perry-Star-circus around the EP... :#
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    BSIRegina wrote: »

@BSIRegina I know, it's just I don't like the whole Katy Perry-Star-circus around the EP... :#

It would drive me bonkers most likely. I do love the items in that SP, though. It's okay though; I'm a big girl and I can *sniffs* handle it. It's not like I couldn't figure out another way to come up with similar styling for something, maybe even some similarly-themed CC if I was totally bent on using it. :D
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited January 2016
    Ha! Posted in the wrong thread. As Roseann Rosannadana would say; "never mind".

The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Only if it was made for children. LOL
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    I would love them to bring back out the winter set they had in the store for a very short time where not many people had a chance before it was totally gone out of the store just before they brought out season's. Still don't know why they didn't do a stuff pack for the guys sense they did the one of Katie Perry why not Luke Perry or some other popular guy star for the guys as well set-the sims hairstyles and clothes for the guys was lousy and would be one way of making up to them by bringing out another stuff pack geared toward them for sims3 as well as finishing these sets they left uncompleted when they went to sims4.
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    I'm not sure if I posted here but... I love Katy Perry! :love: So Of Course!