Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has this always been there, or is this something new?

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
While he was being romantic, I saw a couple a new interactions, or at least I hadn't seen this before. One was seduce, and the other was kiss neck.
12484692_552760644874235_1685914256535170359_o.jpg

Are these new interactions, or have they been around for a while, and I just hadn't seen them? I just thought of something, could these interactions be part of a mod?

Comments

• Options
    Soulcloud6Soulcloud6 Posts: 267 Member
    Seduce I've seen before, the one for the neck is new for me though.
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I think kiss neck is a teen-only interaction.
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited January 2016
    I've seen kiss cheek. Kiss neck is new to me if it's an adult couple.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Kiss neck only appears as an option with teenagers.
    I'm not sure if seduce was there since the beginning but it has been there for a while now I think.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    Tinyfazza84Tinyfazza84 Posts: 106 Member
    I have noticed that too with my adults, I thought it was because I installed the MC command mod
    Origin ID Tinyfazza84
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I've had the kiss neck with adults. It's one of my favorite interactions. So is the Attempt to Seduce. I thought they came with Get Together, that's about the time they showed up in my game.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    I've had the kiss neck with adults. It's one of my favorite interactions. So is the Attempt to Seduce. I thought they came with Get Together, that's about the time they showed up in my game.

Kiss neck is also for adults? That must be fairly new. It was since base game a teen only feature.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »

Kiss neck is also for adults? That must be fairly new. It was since base game a teen only feature.

As another person mentioned, I have MC Command, so I don't know if I have the adult interaction because of that, but yeah, in my game kiss neck and attempt to seduce are adult ones, too.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    They are teen-only interactions, MC Command Center unlocks they for YA+
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    I may have to break down and install MC Command Center. I love the kiss neck interaction.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited January 2016
    mrnhmath wrote: »

Why is seduce and kiss neck teen only? :open_mouth:
    Funny that we can't even discuss certain mods, but teens get an interaction called "seduce." How weird. Or is it only kiss neck that's teen specific?

Those look like nice animations. Not allowing them for YA or Adults doesn't make sense. :confused:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    Hmm...never noticed this with the adult's, but I'll keep my peepers open now and see if I find any sims neck loving :D
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member

Ok, thanks. I do have the MC mod (just added it yesterday).
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I may have to break down and install MC Command Center. I love the kiss neck interaction.

@GalacticGal If you don't want to use MC Command Center, you can use this mod: http://harmonysimsblr.tumblr.com/post/131234420208/mod-kiss-neck-for-adults-updated
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    @DevilNDisguise thanks for the heads up. I'll look into it. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    jusMehjusMeh Posts: 424 Member
    GabbyGirlJ wrote: »

Funny that we can't even discuss certain mods, but teens get an interaction called "seduce." How weird. Or is it only kiss neck that's teen specific?

Those look like nice animations. Not allowing them for YA or Adults doesn't make sense. :confused:

Agreed, and teens can also "mess around" which is the same animation as woohoo. I don't own the game but that has always irked me nevertheless. :/ I like the looks of the Kiss Neck interaction though and I wish it was in Sims 3. :(
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    jusMeh wrote: »

Agreed, and teens can also "mess around" which is the same animation as woohoo. I don't own the game but that has always irked me nevertheless. :/ I like the looks of the Kiss Neck interaction though and I wish it was in Sims 3. :(

Not only is it the same animation, it also counts as woohoo under game statistics. (Or, it used to anyway. As far as I know that hasn't changed.)

I wish it was in TS3 too. Hopefully it's just an oversight that it's teen specific in 4 and they'll patch it in for YA+ at some point.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    What other posters above me said (rated T for Teens Only) and the fact that they Kiss and Make Out a whole LOT better than their YA/A/Elder counterpart, hormones I guess :smirk:

I really wish that the Kiss and Make Out animations for the Teens are also available for YA/A (excluding Elders for this one lol! :lol:) when they reach the "Steamy Exchange" when Romancing their partner/s (you know doing it like they did back in the day? :wink: )
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • Options
    jusMehjusMeh Posts: 424 Member
    jusMeh wrote: »

Not only is it the same animation, it also counts as woohoo under game statistics. (Or, it used to anyway. As far as I know that hasn't changed.)

I wish it was in TS3 too. Hopefully it's just an oversight that it's teen specific in 4 and they'll patch it in for YA+ at some point.

Oh my goodness, I didn't know it even counted in the stats, lol. Honestly I don't understand how the developers get by with this stuff, since it has a T rating.... :|

I hope they patch it in TS4 also for those who like it! <3
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    If you have two YA or adults have a really bad break up and then try to get them back together again the 'seduce' interaction unlocks for a short time. It doesn't always work though... just depends if they have managed to at least flirt successfully before using it.
    This is available in vanilla, no mods.
    Other than that kiss neck and seduce are just teen interactions in vanilla.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.