Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TSM Won't Install on Different PC SAS FullBuild0. Package error

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims Medieval
I've had my dvd since it was released. But now when trying to install it in this pc it says something about the SAS Data FullBuild0.package,... Click Redundant or something like that, and stops working. I read this is an old problem for many but I never had it. But this is a newer pc than the last Windows 7 I used so maybe that has something to with DirextX11 and all that jaz or Netframework 4.5 or whatever. I have no idea. Or differences in the Visual C structure than it was in 2011. It seems EA never fixed this or didn't bother when people tried to install Pirates and Nobles they go this error, too.

Question since they closed the EA forum for TSM Oct. 15th does this mean they won't support this game anymore with any answers? And I was never required to use Origin for this version since it's from 2011 but how do I get it as a DLC from Origin and will I have to load Origin every time I play or will it be like TS2 Ultimate and not require me to load Origin?

Thanks

ETA: I have my codes for the LE, still

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Never mind. I won't have to ask Origin if I can download it with my code because I solved my problem.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.