Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Movie stuff

I love the popcorn and movies are HD and look great! But ea needs to patch in that they won't cut the movie off when they finish their popcorn. So they can finish the movie. That is the only thing that bothers me.

Comments

• Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    That sounds like it might be a bug maybe? You try watching a movie without the popcorn?
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Are they getting up to wash the dish or something? Or do they just finish eating, turn off the tv and sit there?
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    boyinflorida21boyinflorida21 Posts: 477 Member
    Yes and they finish the movie. If they finish the popcorn they clean up popcorn plate and cut the movie off.
  • Options
    They finish the movie if they don't eat popcorn.
  • Options
    Yes they wash the dish.
  • Options
    and don't finish the movie.
  • Options
    How many do you have watching the movie that are interested in it? I know that some sims will turn off a TV if they need to wash up and it's just them. If you're in a group and it cuts off with someone finishing their popcorn (Dang it this thread is making me hungry!) then it does sound like maybe a bug to me.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Silly sims. When does anyone wash their dishes in the middle of a movie? :D
  • Options
    I have only tried it with one sim. I can try it with a family and see.
  • Options
    Silly sims. When does anyone wash their dishes in the middle of a movie? :D

Neat Sims?...lol. I know one of mine would.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    Simsfan9911Simsfan9911 Posts: 155 Member
    edited January 2016
    I love watching the popcorn pop i think its really cute. My sims keep burning it tho and it goes black lol.
  • Options
    YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    When mine finished the popcorn, it went to floor and he continued to finish watching the movie.

One thing I didn't like is if my Sim finishes his popcorn and wants more, the movie shuts off. I'd like if the movies stayed on, he got another bowl and sat down to finish the movie.
  • Options
    Simsfan9911Simsfan9911 Posts: 155 Member
    Yea i agree with normal tv sims just get up ang get food without the tv switching off but with movies the movie stops they get up sit down and you have to start the movie again by clicking. No multi tasking with movies clearly.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Mine eat popcorn between movies.
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    Sims just enjoy eating & leaving a mess XD
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited January 2016
    YungGigi wrote: »
    When mine finished the popcorn, it went to floor and he continued to finish watching the movie.

One thing I didn't like is if my Sim finishes his popcorn and wants more, the movie shuts off. I'd like if the movies stayed on, he got another bowl and sat down to finish the movie.

this was my experience as well. i had a club gathering so tons of popcorn bowls littering the room.

@boyinflorida21 i guess if your sim has a clean trait?! i could see them wanting to clean up after finishing the popcorn. also the turning off the TV has now swung in the other direct before sims woudl never turn the dang things off now they are too quick to do it. :/ we need a happy medium
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    My 2 sims had popcorn and watched the movie all the way through.