Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Stuff Pack Speculation and Ideas!

Comments

• Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    @TheGoodOldGamer I forgot about those too I'd love those and the ladders from the sims 3 IP back!
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    From all stuffs packs released so far the ones I miss the most are Glamour Life, Mansion and Garden, H&M Fashion and 70s, 80s, & 90s stuff, if they ever bring them back somehow I'll totally buy it!

But now I'm really missing something more for kids and teens, it's a need.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Yeah I say something for kids, like a stuff pack for family life. with new beds, sofa, curtains and round or oval family tables.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I'm always up for more stuff I was thinking earlier today while playing, a builders stuff pack or Game pack could be really neat. Spiral stairs, a elevator and maybe new floors and matching Windows and doors in multiple colors! (I'm a bit of a perfectionist matching wise when it comes to my sims houses.)
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    edited December 2015
    1. Children stuff pack. Maybe more cribs and beds for children and babies. New toys and child-like wallpaper. Things like that.
    2. Family life type of one, though I have a feeling that could be a game pack. More activities that you can do with families and more ways to interact and play with children as a parent. Could include the ability to throw baby showers.
    3. Entertainment pack, again - this could be a game pack. Things to do with singing and playing instruments and maybe it could include more instruments too.
    4. A sports stuff pack, I am not sure if this could be game pack. More sports items, like a football goal, basketball hoop, tennis court, etc.
    5. A dining pack which will include new tables, chairs, dining themed wall decor. That would be useful considering how little we have for dining rooms.
    6. Wedding themed pack with chairs, tables, a wide range of different cakes, veils, dresses, suits and the ability to choose bridesmaids and pageboys and a best man and a maid of honor.
    7. Gardening pack including new seeds, greenhouses, soil and some plants could fail to grow and things like that.
    8. Bedroom pack including new beds, bedside tables, dressers, wardrobes, closets and etc.

That's all I have for now.
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    CieraSpruillCieraSpruill Posts: 153 Member
    I'd love to see a kids/teens stuff pack
    0a52efefe23db83e82bcb9e6b4790fce.gif
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I really hope the next stuff pack is for kids they desperately need everything especially clothing and hair styles and more options to decorate children's rooms. Since stuff packs come with 2 premium objects I'd like to see a treehouse and a video game system.

I would say the same for babies there's nothing to make a nursery no cribs changing tables or anything but since babies are locked to the bassinet...
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    How about a "Tiley Bathroom Stuff"

The new gameplay here is usable toilet paper and bidets!
    I'm back!
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I find all ideas posted for stuffpacks here super exciting and creative! Especially a kids one would be great!

But what I would like to see more in all stuff packs is actually some more stuff. Up until now all stuff packs contained amazing hair and clothes, but they haven't granted us with much furniture. I would really like to see some more of that.
  • Options
    CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    How about a bedroom stuff pack with bunk beds?
    I'm back!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Jase wrote: »
    I would also love to see a child-themed SP...
    New hairstyles, clothes, and bedroom set, along with new toys. Also, maybe the new gameplay objects could be a merry-go-round and a swing set?

I doubt we d get a carousel before a carnival pack is released but I reallywant one.
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    I already made another thread about this I'm curious so I may as well post it here also. How would you guys feel about movie tie-in content? Like for example because I love MARVEL a stuff pack which comes with all of the superheroes outfits? Of course there could be other tie-in packs like Hunger Games, Disney and whatever else really, those are just a few which come to mind. How would you feel about this?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    I already made another thread about this I'm curious so I may as well post it here also. How would you guys feel about movie tie-in content? Like for example because I love MARVEL a stuff pack which comes with all of the superheroes outfits? Of course there could be other tie-in packs like Hunger Games, Disney and whatever else really, those are just a few which come to mind. How would you feel about this?

I love that kind of stuff! And I like the idea of it being optional, not patched-in, since I know lots of Simmers aren't fans of it.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    And the new stuff pack is....

Movie hangout stuff!

If you want any information about it, click the link ;)

I'm thrilled! Who else is?
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    MrSimmis wrote: »

Lord. Of. The. Rings.

Yes. :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    One ring to rule them all.....
  • Options
    sweetbbdragonsweetbbdragon Posts: 49 Member
    Yes, I also would like a SP more dedicated to kids, and teens too, make their life more interesting!
  • Options
    Sleepover stuff would be nice! Or playmate stuff (for kids, but doesn't sound as cheesy as kids stuff)
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    @Sterretjeee I think a sleepover SP would be loads of fun. I mean sleepwear for all ages is lacking and I think it would be so cute if we could have slumber parties again, maybe the new object could be spin the bottle, truth or dare, or maybe even telling a ghost story (although I think that came with OR)
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    edited January 2016
    @Sterretjeee I think a sleepover SP would be loads of fun. I mean sleepwear for all ages is lacking and I think it would be so cute if we could have slumber parties again, maybe the new object could be spin the bottle, truth or dare, or maybe even telling a ghost story (although I think that came with OR)
    I'd think the new item with the pack would be sleeping bags, spin the bottle would also be cool!
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I want a stuff pack that lets me decorate sim spots with something like this:
    CYOQ2MMWkAAUZO_.jpg:large

Obviously it won't look exactly like that in TS4, but I want some grimy, seedy, shady objects that aren't so dang pretty all the time! At the very least, recolors that don't look so perfect. We've been slowly getting getting more with the additions of spooky stuff and GT has some nice rugged stuff too, but I really like spooky haunts and grimy underworlds. I'd love to see a stuff pack that delved into that a bit more.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I want a stuff pack that lets me decorate sim spots with something like this:
    CYOQ2MMWkAAUZO_.jpg:large

Obviously it won't look exactly like that in TS4, but I want some grimy, seedy, shady objects that aren't so dang pretty all the time! At the very least, recolors that don't look so perfect. We've been slowly getting getting more with the additions of spooky stuff and GT has some nice rugged stuff too, but I really like spooky haunts and grimy underworlds. I'd love to see a stuff pack that delved into that a bit more.

Yes. Some stuff to make a house look run down, and a neighborhood shady looking. >:)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Farming Stuff Pack
    - adds new CAS items for children, teenagers, adults and elders
    - adds new B&B items such as clutter, sofas, armchairs, rugs
    - premium object 1: tractor (driveable, harvests all friut and vegetables on the lot at once)
    - premium object 2: cows (you can feed and milk them)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Well now we know what the next stuff pack is all about. It's time to do a little remodeling again of my sim's house. And I just got done remodeling it, and moving sim into it.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited January 2016
    I want a stuff pack for old money items.

JoanCollins1_zpse8ce2af9.jpg

f1272bea351e79f935f32e2a3eef9a35.gif

tumblr_mbwnv1ThkX1qdtd3zo1_400.gif?resize=211%2C158

alexis.png?w=560

tumblr_nmdeu0ae3z1qmwh1to1_400.gif

Dynasty_blog_20140922_a.jpg

BARBIEkrystle.jpg

b.jpg

And I want the hair style of both Krystle and Alexis
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif