Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Sim species

Although I never use different species in The Sims (aliens, vampires and half-plants), I support the introduction of new species in The Sims.
What I would love to see is the lizardfolks and catfolks, possibly in a medieval expansion pack.
Slith_BAJA.jpg
Nephil_BAJA.jpg

Post here your ideas for any new species to introduct in The Sims.
tumblr_n8noa4vwNZ1s5cr98o1_500.gif

Comments

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Do you play Skyrim or Oblivion by any chance?
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    toddlercuddler91toddlercuddler91 Posts: 274 Member
    No. I play Avernum.
    tumblr_n8noa4vwNZ1s5cr98o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Ah, fair enough. I immediately thought of Khajits and Argonians from the Elder Scrolls world!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Goblins would be pretty cool.
  • Options
    AomiAomi Posts: 58 Member
    Lizardfolk... I so just had a Castlevania flashback (minus other games) I wouldn't mind a lizardsim!!

I'd love an option to be a grim reaper or something Reapersim. Like the actual Grim taking you under his wing because you either 🐸🐸🐸🐸 him off or there is actual trouble in the business,or he was impressed by something you ( i mean your sim) did and he's all giving you the MY JOB IS HARD lecture and you kinda start taking some reaper jobs for him. Not that you cause the death of a sim, you are there to guide the ghost/soul because anything can happen from the world to the otherworld/underworld? or whatever.

In short, from my scrambled nonsense, I'd like a Reaper type sim to play!
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Ah, fair enough. I immediately thought of Khajits and Argonians from the Elder Scrolls world!

LOL Me too.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I'd like to see:

Fury - a Fury is a Demon sent from the underworld to collect the price of magic, only when the price is... a life. the Fury comes under a full moon, and will track the victim and drags the living to the underworld.

Wraith — A soul sucking demon. legend has it it devours the souls of it's marked victims damning them for all eternity, a fate worse than death. it doesn't stop until the soul is taken. sims who know Mythology can mark other sims with the seal of the Wraith.

Gorgon — creatures with eyes so intense their gaze can turn any living thing to stone.

Replace Witches with Sorcerers.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    Oo I would love a supernatural world à la Sixam like a visitable Netherworld with all sorts of species and a Styx-type river.
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    Lizard people! Yes!
  • Options

Would it not be interesting to see lizard people lurking at night. :smiley:
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    A cat race would be perfect for the Criminal career. After all. Khajiit like to sneak.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    A cat race would be perfect for the Criminal career. After all. Khajiit like to sneak.

Omg! Imagine Child cat people! Child lizard people would be adorable with flicking tongues in the Angry emotion. :blush:
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    We'll be lucky to get pets in S4 and you want hybrid animal/people? I don't see it happening.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    We'll be lucky to get pets in S4 and you want hybrid animal/people? I don't see it happening.

They did not say anything about not adding pets, and have mentioned "pets will not be objects" in a response to a concerned fan. :)
  • Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    We need the reptilians WHy
    Did you know there a people who think that reptillian shapeshifters are on earth.
    There is even a language.
    And it would add special to the game.
  • Options
    Tarruvi wrote: »

They did not say anything about not adding pets, and have mentioned "pets will not be objects" in a response to a concerned fan. :)

I think we'll get pets, just not like before. I don't see us getting horses or any large animals. I think dogs, cats and small container pets like birds in cages or hamsters in cages will be the extent of pets. The oversized objects not with standing, S4 has been shrunk down in every possible way, so zoos and farms and other "new" animals types, IMO, just won't happen. Don't misunderstand, I like S4, I enjoy S4, I play S4. I like the improved build mode and CAS. I like the way the game looks and I can't wait to see how my two favorite EP's (Pets and Supernaturals) will be done. What they have released, I have enjoyed, so I think I'll enjoy pets in whatever way they release them.
  • Options
    @Dannydanbo
    I would like to see how pets are added, maybe they could wear clothing and hats? That would be kinda cute. And Supernatural has to be my all time favorite expansion, werewolves have to look like this guy in the painting(they don't have to, I'm just excited) :) :
    nZJw8w1.jpg
  • Options
    I would like that, too. I, however, don't want green witches like in other packs or sparkly vampires like in S3 or werewolves that you treat like a dog in S3 and a way to limit or turn off zombies (I personally hate zombies). And all the roaming horses really started to bug me in S3.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I would like that, too. I, however, don't want green witches like in other packs or sparkly vampires like in S3 or werewolves that you treat like a dog in S3 and a way to limit or turn off zombies (I personally hate zombies). And all the roaming horses really started to bug me in S3.

I hope, that this time around they limit our supernaturals to a few families in a possible "Supernatural Vale", and it's up to the player which sims should turn into a supernatural being. To prevent the worlds from being overrun, although the spawning rate of new townies has decreased and assigns existing ones jobs at Cafés, Gyms, and so forth. :)
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Would be really cool to get some new Life States :3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    "Hey Tarruri. It's zombie night at the Shrieking Llama. Do you want to join me?"
  • Options
    (Accept)
    (Decline)
    *Clicks Accept to see Zombies biting everyone* "Nice" B)
  • Options
    cutiesimmer1234cutiesimmer1234 Posts: 13 New Member
    Two words... UNICORN SPECIES!! <3
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Those ice sprites from Freeplay ?

CA1RVkS.png
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    @RoboSpongie
    Are those Sprites the inspiration behind that freezing ice cream in Cool Kitchen? Like, do they freeze sims? :open_mouth: