Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Club naming thread

Comments

• Options
    BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I want to make a criminal organization, but I can't think of a good name either. Have any suggestions?

"The Family"

;)
    tCTe03l.png
  • Options
    FreedomdeepFreedomdeep Posts: 99 Member
    You are all so creative! I am stumbling to come up with names with all these club ideas dancing in my head. I particularly need a name for a club where parents and their children can meet up for play dates. We are a very large club (Thanks to Zerbu), We will of course take advantage of any kid related activities, it will be friendly only, and food eating will ensue.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Oh one more thing, it would be awesome as an offshoot of this thread, to see some of the club outfits you have created :)
    akddFdd.gif
  • Options
    CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    You are all so creative! I am stumbling to come up with names with all these club ideas dancing in my head. I particularly need a name for a club where parents and their children can meet up for play dates. We are a very large club (Thanks to Zerbu), We will of course take advantage of any kid related activities, it will be friendly only, and food eating will ensue.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Oh one more thing, it would be awesome as an offshoot of this thread, to see some of the club outfits you have created :)

How about "Date Mates"
    I'm back!
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member

Any ideas? Thanks!

Kid's World
    Grape Soda Scouts
    Big Simmers Program
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,975 Member
    Thanks for the help everyone. I ended up naming my criminal club La Similia, and my single pick-up club Summer Love. And am looking at this thread for other club names.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,975 Member

Any ideas? Thanks!

Kids +
  • Options
    RitaFrijaRitaFrija Posts: 1 New Member
    I named my music club InstaJam, but I wish I would have come up with names like these!!
    Mocca Sons - cafe lovers club, they're my avant gardes rival club;
  • Options
    Sims3fan1986Sims3fan1986 Posts: 443 Member
    I need a good name for a writing club because i am coming up blank
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    I need a good name for a writing club because i am coming up blank

If they also like the odd cocktail, you could call them "Tequila Mockingbird"... :#
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Thank you
    Post edited by Sims3fan1986 on
  • Options
    I need a good name for a musical type of group does anyone have any good names that i can use I am not good of think of names for the clubs
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I need a good name for a musical type of group does anyone have any good names that i can use I am not good of think of names for the clubs

Music Appreciation Soc.
    Major Chords
    Minor Chords (kids version)
    Harmony
    Social Strings (all the instruments are string instruments so far - except DJ booth)
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    Sim Cakery (a baking club)

Sim Pops and Watch (movie club filled with popcorn popping)

Page Turners (book club)
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    Catsim3Catsim3 Posts: 132 Member
    How about. 1. Tongue and Groove (for woo hoo club)
    2. Check Mates (chess club)
    3. Foo'd Fighters (cooking or eating clubs)
    4. Garden Gnomes
    5. Down Dogs or Dogs Down (yoga club)

I know, I had entierly too much time on my hands last night.
    Nothing is better than butter, except bacon.
    0a273b988440ec4d0d9a2964131f52da.gif
  • Options
    Catsim3Catsim3 Posts: 132 Member
    I forgot this last one
    Hook em' Dano
    Nothing is better than butter, except bacon.
    0a273b988440ec4d0d9a2964131f52da.gif
  • Options
    I new a good name for a comedy club
  • Options
    CaveSimCaveSim Posts: 99 Member
    1.White Dragons (Gamers)
    2. Move Makers (Dance)
    3.Pot Stirrers (Romantic)
    4.Green Thumb
  • Options
    mickeyaleamickeyalea Posts: 41 Member
    I currently have Downward Dogs for my Yoga group.

I'm thinking of starting a couple of dance groups so they can regularly battle throughout town. If anyone has any good idea for a few dance club names that would be great.
  • Options
    sophiesimmerxsophiesimmerx Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm looking for names for teen clubs for my let's play. I need a name for my main sim's group (a very girly group that likes to drink coffee and do yoga) a name for the like "mean girls" group (right now I'm using the barbies but I feel like it's so unoriginal) and names for any other teen groups (jocks, preppy kids, goths, etc) it's a VERY detailed let's play haha please lmk if you can think of anything!!
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I wanna see some loving in my game so I've created two clubs; one for men (🐸🐸🐸🐸 Studs) and one for women (Saucy 🐸🐸🐸🐸). Only sims with the romantic trait are welcome and I ensure that the room they meet in has a flirty aura. They flirt for now but I'm guessing it's impossible for them to WooHoo automatically. Still, there's always hope.
  • Options
    JB162003JB162003 Posts: 1 New Member
    For my mum's club, I got my sim and a few other mother sims and called them the 'yummy mummys'
  • Options
    ellika0202ellika0202 Posts: 2 New Member
    Made a club for the teen in the family and his closest friends & named it "Simple Pimple Squad"
  • Options
    ellika0202ellika0202 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @sophiesimmerx said:
    > I'm looking for names for teen clubs for my let's play. I need a name for my main sim's group (a very girly group that likes to drink coffee and do yoga) a name for the like "mean girls" group (right now I'm using the barbies but I feel like it's so unoriginal) and names for any other teen groups (jocks, preppy kids, goths, etc) it's a VERY detailed let's play haha please lmk if you can think of anything!!

I named my teen club "Simple Pumple Squad", but i was also thinking about "Embarresed Llamas" :)
  • Options
    simmerpuff77simmerpuff77 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey I want to create a club for my teens so they can hang out and have parties and generally live their best life but I have no idea what to call it.
  • Options
    CanddorCanddor Posts: 1 New Member
    I need a name for a club that is for teens and young adult to go and chill, dance, party.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top