Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your personality type? Test!

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    jellywuzherejellywuzhere Posts: 141 Member
    We had to write a paper in class based off this test. It was the WORST. The test is cool though.
    “Did you know that ‘I told you so’ has a brother, Jacob?” she asked, cutting me off. “His name is ‘Shut up.’”- Breaking Dawn
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    We had to write a paper in class based off this test. It was the WORST. The test is cool though.

Wow! I wish to study in a school like this. I'm obsessed with this test. How was the text?
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    xoxoXDxoxoXD Posts: 215 Member
    ENFP-A!

EXTRAVERTED
    INTUITIVE
    FEELING
    PROSPECTING
    ASSERTIVE
    Are those good?

The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.
    qCDeJ1I.gif
  • Options
    jellywuzherejellywuzhere Posts: 141 Member

Wow! I wish to study in a school like this. I'm obsessed with this test. How was the text?

We had to write about how if we were an employer and we were hiring, how would this test help us. It was really boring other than the test. The test was really fun.
    “Did you know that ‘I told you so’ has a brother, Jacob?” she asked, cutting me off. “His name is ‘Shut up.’”- Breaking Dawn
  • Options
    ZemnodZemnod Posts: 99 Member
    I got Mediator INFP

Famous INFPs
    J.R.R. Tolkien (LEL?)

Fictional INFPs
    Amélie Poulain from Amélie (my fav movie character of all time, my protagonist in first years assignment was based on her)

Weaknesses
    Difficult to Get to Know – INFPs are private, reserved and self-conscious. This makes them notoriously difficult to really get to know, and their need for these qualities contributes to the guilt they often feel for not giving more of themselves to those they care about.

- This often leads to people knowing me wrong, they will think I'm very tough and can basically chew through lot's of *** but actually I can't and I break down and people can't understand that.. :/

Better Three Hours Too Soon Than a Minute Too Late :smiley:
  • Options
    HalfaxaHalfaxa Posts: 23 New Member
    ISTJ. I've taken it a few times and got INTJ too, but I think ISTJ is more accurate.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Halfaxa wrote: »
    ISTJ. I've taken it a few times and got INTJ too, but I think ISTJ is more accurate.

oMG YOUR NAME GRIMESJJJJJJJJJJ

ILOVEHER
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options

We had to write about how if we were an employer and we were hiring, how would this test help us. It was really boring other than the test. The test was really fun.

This doesn't sound too bad though.
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    I got INFP. The test results are pretty accurate.
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I think I have a theory about Sims being so popular between INFPs.
    INFPs are most known by their creativity, imagination and their big desire to express feelings. Also by their kindness and insecurities.
    There's this quote on the INFP page which I loved: "INFPs have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictional characters."
    I saw Sims there.

The Sims is a game where you can use all of it. You can create your stories the way you want, use all of your creativity and be everything you wished you could be, or even what you wouldn't be. It's endless possibilities. You can be anyone or anything. It's a great game for creativity, and thats one of the biggest qualities of a INFP.
    They are also dedicated, which just boosts all of these reasons. They have more dedication to build a legacy because they're always imagining what they could be, or do. What I said before, endless possibilites. You need to have creativity to use them!
    Lastly, INFPs are also very shy, quiet and reserved. They can be easily misunderstood. But with Sims you won't, you can do anything!
    Post edited by HausOfSuper on
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    KuroikazuchiKuroikazuchi Posts: 92 Member
    I got INTJ.
    The descriptions suits me quite well, even though I can see some stuff suiting me in the INTP description. But I definitely think INTJ is more accurate.
  • Options
    11184931118493 Posts: 20 Member
    ENTP PERSONALITY (“THE DEBATER”)

In the "Famous ENTPs" ADAM SAVAGE IS ONE. I LOVE MYTHBUSTERS.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    1118493 wrote: »
    ENTP PERSONALITY (“THE DEBATER”)

In the "Famous ENTPs" ADAM SAVAGE IS ONE. I LOVE MYTHBUSTERS.

Welcome to this awesome cluster! lol
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode