Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    @Honeyhaninozuka you have had an eventful time. I remember when one of my Sim's children got hit by a meteor while playing inside the house. She was killed. Her father got hit too but he had a death flower in his inventory and the Grim Reaper took that instead so he survived.

My child sim was a ghost for a really long time. I finally got her mother to make Ambrosia but the little ghost kept ignoring it. Eventually one of the other Sims in the household ate the Ambrosia. The mother still had life fruit but no death fish. It was winter and snowing. I kept sending her mother out to fish but she wouldn't do it in the snow.

Eventually I got the idea to put the wishing well indoors on her lot. She soon caught a death fish in the wishing well and didn't have to get cold doing it. Then she made the Ambrosia again and this time the little ghost ate it and she came back into the family.

She wasn't a controllable ghost so I had to just leave the Ambrosia out for her to find.

Now that little child is one of the 15 sibling sims I have used as a basis for starting my current game that I am writing about in this thread.

I can't wait to hear more about your game.

BTW: If you have a Sims with a sufficiently high hand.iness skill they can upgrade the fireplace so it doesn't catch the house on fire
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    my sims couple the one that fel asleep is now pregnant. the female slept all day.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,126 Member
    CHAPTER 33 IN MY HOLLAND FAMILY SIM STORY IS UP!! :smiley: Go check it out!
    I
    I
    v
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @CravenLestat -That video from last night was just like a picture with the slow internet I had.There were too many steaming movies in our area and it really slowed things down.You did a great job with that video.Great update!
    @Cororon -You shoul've seen the nightmares I got before NRaas and it left the games unplayable.I might get confused and think it's an open world Sims 2 game though it's really TS3 because of NRaas Mods.I'm just grateful to be able to play even if it's tons of work setting up the Mods and story progression is most of the work.
    @Karritz -Great update!
    @PalmArrow -I hope you get to enjoy it.I would also love to get a few things.
    @jess120903 -Hi there!I expect to see elders in my legacies one day.
    @MamaSimTee -Great update!
    @HillyBeth -I've got some families that have babies though I have to wait for 30 days of pregnancy to get there.Great picture!
    @texansky -Great updates!It looks like a lot of them got old and are dying off.
    @PixelsSquared -He looks like he could be a fun addition to any town.They look like fun.
    @lanlyn -I just used CASt to recolor them.Great update!
    @thuggishsplicer -I used that and it still gave me zombies.I got the Mod so I could still have moon phases and not get zombies which would also mess up my being able to let them start on empty lots.
    @Zenmod -I've got to move my computer though I'll still be able to play sims.
    @emorrill -Great picture!
    @LocoTimberlake -Hi there and welcome.Your game sounds like fun.
    @friendsfan367 -I've had that happen to mine before.
    @Puddinroy -Thanks for your comment.
    @HoneyHaninozuka -Hi there!You game sounds like it maks a great story.
    I've got a flashback special from Oak Leaf.
    Oak Leaf,South Dakota-Summer-1845.
    Twelve year old Eli Jankowsky arrived in Oak Leaf after coming over to North America from Russia.
    23295488366_65b1fe46ae.jpg
    Amijankowsky was also twelve years old and married to Eli though his last name at birth had been Bronski.
    22974165399_ae7f3b6332.jpg
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky saw their lot after arriving in town on that first day of summer in 1845 and went to Garden House nearby to do some studying to learn some skills.They also tried doing some harvesting though they were very slow at it.
    23315298256_fd04d5b86a.jpg
    They eventually got cleaned up to eat dinner at 6PM and went into town to sell their produce before stopping at home.
    22713049144_fa9a944302.jpg
    They went to sleep at 7PM in their sleeping bags since their lot had no house yet.
    22714264843_be1d962e3e.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    my couple had a boy. aiden.
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    @emorrill Nice cover photo. :wink:

@LocoTimberlake Your von Peebles family sounds like it will be fun to play.

@friendsfan :lol: at the nap. The must have been plum exhausted. Glad to hear they finally got pregnant. Aiden is a nice name.

@Puddinroy So sorry to hear about your baby Jade. Take all the time you need to grieve.

@PixelsSquared Kent Vaughan and his daughter Nia are both cute. Have fun playing them.

@HoneyHaninozuka Sorry about Brendan. It's no fun when your favorite Sims die like that.
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    @emorrill, You would have to zoom out in university world to see the skyscraper. It also appear in Bridgeport as well.

I didn't do too much simming & was creating this sim name meagan & probably plan to play w/ her.

23257528123_bfc0e7ebc5_c.jpg
  • Options
    HoneyHaninozukaHoneyHaninozuka Posts: 68 Member
    @PixelsSquared those sims are cute, great job :DD (Cute, pretty, whatever you want to call em.) I must say, Kent looks a lot like Patrick Stump xD
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    @texansky I was wondering do you use any CC? or is it all EA content?? and I love how you made their outfits!!!
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited December 2015
    @TadOlson and @texansky - Thanks guys. :D

@HoneyHaninozuka - Thank you! I realize he does resemble Patrick Stump a bit. :o

A typical day at the boardwalk.

TWH52Cr.jpg

Kent: We're here! Where do ya wanna go first, sweetie?
    Nia: Everywhere.

Q4isZAm.jpg

Kent: Everywhere!?
    EQ7ZqmJ.jpg

Kent: Oooh, I know. How about we start with the roller coasters?
    Nia: *squealing* Yay!

uUWai0D.jpg

Nia: Love you, daddy!
    Kent: Love you too, sweetheart...
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Penny finally became a toddler! She looks like Sean and has Sierra's eyes:
    23891614555_c49c64f26d_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Is it my imagination, or does the lighting actually look more realistic right now!? It looks so smooth! :o I didn't edit these.

MJDmCsY.jpg
    BtZ0VJB.jpg
    ZzXLyZc.jpg
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    TheSikiSassTheSikiSass Posts: 273 Member
    Recently I downloaded a ton of CC and am having fun with it. But since I'm getting around three new expansions soon, I'm gonna stop and get rid of a lot of it- but I will not get rid of anything my two new Sims are wearing.
    This is my newest Sim. Her name is something that I forgot. I made her three days ago, and yesterday she finished her aspiration after living in her town for three weeks and two days- I had her do some hardcore power working at the Business office to become CEO.
    jJolEkU.jpg
    I quickly wanted her to find a boyfriend, and for some reason, my game spawned a really cute University Mascot named Harry. So, I had her talk to him and take him on a few dates. He rejected her proposal to go steady at first, but she asked him again on their next date and he said yes.
    Y1CDJpq.jpg
    I soon moved him in and changed his outfits. Today, after reaching level nine of her career (and changing his last name from Babcock to Johnson) he took her on a date, and I had him propose. She said yes, of course.
    OQp4CMy.jpg
    However, I realized that while she was a Young Adult, he was an adult who had thirty something days until he aged to an elder. Currently, he's using the chemistry set from Generations to try and find the potion that resets the age to Day 1 YA for him and his now fiancee so they can live a longer life together. He's already found most potions, but he's not found that one just yet. I think he will soon, though, and then they'll have a happily ever after moment together.
    Also, he does not really know how to actually use the set. I guess he just got lucky with all those potions!
    ETV7Uxh.jpg
    I've been slowly filling the town up, because it's the Brooklyn Heights from the exchange and it only had a few households filled. But it's a very beautiful town, and I love it so far.
    gay is ok kids
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,030 Member
    @thuggishsplicer Since Jon was a future resident with advanced tech skills, I bet he really knows how to fly with that jet pack! I'm glad he got his garden going again. When Shane replaces his Unstable trait, will Jon change his too? ...I love your zombies. What a bunch!
    @Zemnod Sorry you can't do Sims right now! I'll be on vacation in January and won't be able to play then either. I'll miss my little guys. LOL
    @LocoTimberlake Your Von Peebles family sounds interesting!
    @friendsfan367 They took a nap instead? Too funny. At least they woke up long enough to get pregnant. HA! Congrats on Aidan.
    @HoneyHaninozuka Oh, poor Brendan! I hope he gets resurrected soon.

@TadOlson I liked seeing Eli and Ami's flashback pictures.
    @CravenLestat Pretty pics of Lilah. The riff off was great!
    @ddsims3world I like the hairstyle you chose for Meagan.
    @HillyBeth Very nice family portrait with new toddler Penny.
    @TheSikiSass Great proposal pic with the waterfall in the background. ...Hope Harry discovers his potion soon--before he's stuck in the chemistry table forever! HA.

@PixelsSquared I really like Kent. He's super! And I love that he has a daughter. Those boardwalk shots are wonderful! ...I have a sim that is standing patiently in the game bin, waiting to be placed in a world. He'll be a detective. I modeled him after the old Dorothy Sayers mystery series with Lord Peter Wimsey, a favorite character of mine with a different look. I do have a weakness for detectives! And I love the 1920s-40s time period, so really enjoy Roaring Heights characters. ...Hope to see more of your Kent.

@texansky What are Karri's traits? Does she have flirty ones? If so, good luck! This current household of mine is the very first time I've chosen to play romantic, flirty-type sims. All my other sims, except one, have only had one love interest. Only flirted with one sim. Only kissed one sim. Completely faithful. Even the one sim who has had two love interests was monogamous. She broke up with her first RI, moved out, and didn't even start looking for another guy until after that.
    edited December 2015
    @lanlyn - Thank you! I enjoy playing Kent's save. And you're right on time. ;) i have a batch of Kent pictures, so you'll be seeing plenty of Kent pictures. Perhaps too much of him... Hope you don't mind. :3

It looks like Kent has a visitor... A lost and wandering lumberjack, perhaps? Quite a resemblance to Santa, innit?

eG68c1Q.jpg

Oooh...

57dSB4N.jpg

Woahkay!

0sStNSe.jpg

You're going to get- too late...

kLf0nl5.jpg

*cues music* ♫ I saw daddy kissing Santa Claus ♫

qeAoc0V.jpg

Awkward morning talk next, huh? :sweat:

So is this a one-night fling, or is it the real thing?
    Post edited by PixelsSquared on
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
  • Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    Around, but have been busy!!! Will try to catch up with all 40 updates tonight!!!! Yowza!
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    @ddsims3world Meagan is a pretty Sim. I hope you enjoy playing her.

@Ariel0105 I have Ambitions, High-End Loft Stuff, Into the Future, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural and University Life. I also have Dragon Valley and the Celtic Lands Collection that came with it. I've bought some items from the store, but I have very little custom content. All I have downloaded are some silk pajamas and a lace dress, because I really liked the coloring someone put on them. I'm not even sure I've used them in game yet.
    - So, I guess to answer your question: What I've posted here so far is all EA content.

@PixelsSquared Kent and Nia are adorable.
    - Kent has some splainin to do.

@HillyBeth Penny is so pretty.

@TheSikiSass Harry and his fiancee look good together. I hope he can find the right potion.

@lanlyn Karri's traits are Good, Couch Potato, Bookworm, Hopeless Romantic, Easily Impressed.
    - I am thinking her cheating was probably due to the Hopeless Romantic and Easily Impressed traits. The guy probably took advantage of her.
    - I find it interesting that she's listed with the Good trait, since she is a witch and is conjuring up poison apples. I was reading that evil witches do that. Unless evil witch is different from the evil trait?
    - Antwon and Lilliana both got the Eternally Faithful moodlet.

@GaiaHypothesis I guess I got a little carried away with the updates. And here's another one. Sorry! :lol:

Forsythe Legacy Family, Generation 6.0

Birthdays and a Birth Day:

Suzette fulfills her Lifetime Wish of becoming a Professional Author! Her latest book was a best seller with royalties of 2992 simoleans a week. The laptop in the background belonged to Precious, so it's been around a long time.
    Screenshot-1212.jpg

And Karri discovers she is pregnant.
    Screenshot-1213.jpg

Tony is thrilled about the baby.
    Screenshot-1215.jpg

Screenshot-1216.jpg

Screenshot-1222.jpg

Karri says her pregnancy makes her feel like a strong woman.
    Screenshot-1226.jpg

Tony has a birthday and becomes an adult. One of his paintings in the background.
    Screenshot-1231.jpg

It's time to go to the hospital for the birth.
    Screenshot-1235.jpg

Meet Daniel Forsythe, the first of the sixth generation.
    Screenshot-1236.jpg

Karri is such a good mother. The unfinished painting in the background was one of Julia's. I didn't have the heart to get rid of it when she died.
    Screenshot-1251.jpg

Sara Joy becomes an adult. Lilliana needed two aquariums to hold all the fish she caught for her Lifetime Wish. (That's Michael Bachelor in the background. My ghosts are always around now. Sometimes I am tempted to hire a Ghostbuster! LOL)
    Screenshot-1240.jpg

Suzette becomes an adult. That's another one of Tony's paintings behind her.
    Screenshot-1242.jpg

Tony decides to take some classes at the University. (He had trash stuck in his inventory and it was the only way I could think of to get rid of it. LOL)
    Screenshot-1244.jpg

He spent most of his time playing guitar and ignoring all of his attractive female roommates. They were, of course, fawning all over him. Who wouldn't? Look at him!
    Screenshot-1245.jpg

Tony finished the semester with straight A's in Fine Arts. He is ready to return to his family.
    Screenshot-1248.jpg

Home at last. He makes his way straight for the crib to see little Daniel.
    Screenshot-1249.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @friendsfan367 -Great update!
    @ddsims3world -Great picture!
    @PixelsSquared -Great updates!Great pictures!
    @HillyBeth -Great update!She's very cute!
    @TheSikiSass -Hi there and welcome!Your game sounds like fun.I've got the entire collection installed and I've got tons of Mods and CC installed in my game.I'm not getting rid of it.Great pictures!
    @Lanlyn -Thanks for the comment.I had them remembering their arrival in Oak Leaf just before fall arrived.Great picture!
    @GaiaHypothesis -I've fallen behind a few times.
    @texansky -Great update!It looks like we've both got babies in our games because there's one in Oak Leaf.I've got pregnancies at 30 days because the three day ones would glitch on me.
    Oak Leaf,South Dakota-Fall-1847.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both up early on that first morning in fall and getting ready for the day just as it was getting light out.
    22837670003_5a65fde195.jpg
    Tanner started studying to learn gambling skill on her iPad while Tracy was tending to the daily chores.
    23438652936_16e79f0baa.jpg
    They ended up both studying gambling skill for a while on their iPads until it was time to get ready for work.
    23096814409_4dd470e57c.jpg
    23464771075_9943194d35.jpg
    It was about 3PM when they both stopped to start getting ready for work and they left for work at 5PM.
    23168977050_ef1bcc766e.jpg
    23464762265_7c4face087.jpg
    It was 9PM when they got back from work and went to bed.
    23438605236_c8d4384821.jpg
    The Bells were getting into bed at 9:30 when I made them active.
    23168963490_308e34b5e5.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson I have a love-hate relationship with Sim babies! :lol:
  • Options
    simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    I've been busy with Christmas stuff, and I'm finishing up finals, so I haven't had much time to play lately. But I just wanted to share a disturbing sims forum dream I had this morning... Someone posted pictures of their sims. He described one of them as a grandpa and his toddler grandson making out and it was really disturbing... Someone else posted with a horrified smiley... Wow my mind is messed up...
  • Options
    Birdmom3Birdmom3 Posts: 135 Member
    Well, not today, but recently I had twins born in my game. A boy and a girl.
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Chapter 34 is up in my Holland Family story. :)
    I know you guys are probably craving something from Ponyville. ;) I'll see what I can whip out. I've just gotten excited about my Holland family story again and with Christmas coming up...I've been too busy to play both games. But I'll do what I can for all of you. ;) Awesome updates and beautiful pictures!
  • Options
    I've been busy with Christmas stuff, and I'm finishing up finals, so I haven't had much time to play lately. But I just wanted to share a disturbing sims forum dream I had this morning... Someone posted pictures of their sims. He described one of them as a grandpa and his toddler grandson making out and it was really disturbing... Someone else posted with a horrified smiley... Wow my mind is messed up...

Oh...My... :o
    No worries @simsgal2227, we all have wacky dreams like that! ;)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2015
    YESSSSS!!! HERE IT IS THE TOP FEMALE PREMADE SIMS FASHION SHOW PART 2

:p ENJOY THE FASHION SHOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Ujx6Kk7rY

The name of the sim and what world they are in are before each model.

Enjoy <3
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Not much today, yet. Sim-me is chillin'. We'll have a Christmas party and I must plan for that. :smile:

MeXmasTox_zpssi84wrcu.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top