Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would you like to see put in the sims4 in 2016?

Comments

• Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Toddlers and sitting down with Babies - but also more gameplay for Elders.
    Seasonal Weather
    Even More Worlds
    Apartments (Sims 2 style)
    Toasters. Other household appliances would be okay too. Say, a popcorn popper.

All this and more
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    @simguruDrake please relay these great ideas to the team for add ons to the sims4 Please thank you
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited January 2016
    *Some new Careers Tattoo/Piercing,

*Guitar/Piano/Violin/Drums/Singer>Band

*News about Toddlers

*Additional Life States,

*Bunk Beds and Spiral Stairs

*More Tattoos/Piercings,

*Likes and Dislikes

*Return of Body hair

*More Hair color options(Royal Purple, Dark Green)
    Post edited by Tarruvi on
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    Toddlers, more stuff for kids to do, more activities (bowling, various sports), new beds, more family interactions, major bug fixes, restaurants, apartments, and washer/dryers!
  • Options
    LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    Honestly? Height sliders. I know there is a mod for at least teens/adults, but I don't like that it does to the walking animations. I really dislike how there is no noticeable different between teen, young adult, and adult in terms of height. I would like it if my teens (and kids!) could change their heights. I mean, if kids could have scaled heights maybe people wouldn't be so upset with toddlers, because you could just make kids toddler sized!
    I would like to see like a tropical island world. I have been working on some tribal themed projects lately, and would love to have an island world to let those sims live in.
    I would, if height sliders are not an option, like to see some shorter sims life stages. Like toddlers or pre teens just to break up the kid's age groups.
    Seasons! AND RAIN! It does not stay sunny and clear all day everyday.
    And Absolutely a supernatural themed pack, we have a wizard station for kids, they need to carry on be real sorcerers!
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • Options
    Soraya4simsSoraya4sims Posts: 223 Member
    edited December 2015
    More Stones,
    Ronded Walls
    More kitches Stuff =)
    Pets
    Appartments
    More rooftypes
    Building options !
    #Soraya4sims check out my videos on YouTube! YouTube.com/soraya4sims
  • Options
    Cristal_SwanCristal_Swan Posts: 234 Member
    edited December 2015
    Weather/seasons and natural disasters. I think the game desperately needs rain!
    Toddlers.
    Pets.
    Babies not like objects.
    Beaches/paradise pack.
    Robbers/more crime threat.
    Slightly shorter teens so they look more like teens or just add pre teens.

E: if it's possible without causing lag, I'd say open neighbourhoods would be great.
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited December 2015
    Great idea starting this thread!

I'm very sure you are going to disagree with me, but I would absolutely give everyone all my soul and money if they brought hair movement back, as well as waist length hair and beard. No, honeslty, I would...............MA lor'd I would absolutely die die die it would be SOOOOOOOOOOO amazing holy simoly I would DIE! This could be more complicated, but also, skirt and dress movement to :)

:)

Edit: Oh and also the idea of them being able to do their own laundry is ABSOLUTELY A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    I would love to see pets, but at this point I would settle for a clutter item of a realistic pet that I could put in my game, either sitting, sleeping on a pillow, or that I could put on a couch or bed. It would at least give the illusion that I have pets........
  • Options
    AuzzPanda wrote: »
    Great idea starting this thread!

I'm very sure you are going to disagree with me, but I would absolutely give everyone all my soul and money if they brought hair movement back, as well as waist length hair and beard. No, honeslty, I would...............MA lor'd I would absolutely die die die it would be SOOOOOOOOOOO amazing holy simoly I would DIE! This could be more complicated, but also, skirt and dress movement to :)

:)

Edit: Oh and also the idea of them being able to do their own laundry is ABSOLUTELY A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!

no need to worry i agree with you on the hair movement
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited January 2016
    Favorites - I can sense it's coming soon, I see interactions in the Game, "Make favorite Drink." "Discuss favorite..." etc it has to be soon.
    hopefully its expanded upon.

A touch of Darkness, the Sims is far too bright and happy, for it's own good. It's sickening to be honest.
    I want to see real emotion.

New Emotions
    Envy and Fear and Hopelessness

When a Sim dies, I want to see their loved one(s) (Partner/Family/ Best Friend), brought to their knees and weeping.
    y'know that ugly sobbing we do when no one is around, and your sitting in the fetal position in the darkness of your bedroom, broken.

Naughty/wandering hands when flirty

Carry to bed — a interaction between parents and kids.
    and as a romantic interaction between partners.
    snuggling animation in bed.
    big Spoon/Little spoon
    Consolation Cuddle
    Nightmares - see sims tossing and turning and maybe sims in the bed next to them can somehow be "aware" and cuddle them in their sleep, Using the consolation cuddle.

World Adventures.

I don't know about Supernaturals, I don't know If I'm emotionally ready for that. I'm afraid, to be honest, If they release one supernatural now, and it's not what I wanted, it shapes the destiny of the others, and If it's not what I'm looking for... a large part of the Sims 4 is useless to me.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    AmberlousmithAmberlousmith Posts: 42 Member
    Apartments (like in Sims 2)
    Pets (including horses)
    Toddlers
    More recipes to make when cooking/baking
    More job types (slacker, teaching..)
    Vacation destinations like islands
    Restaurants

:smile:
  • Options
    purpledotninjapurpledotninja Posts: 1 New Member
    I really miss open world, I hope that is added. Even if it's only within certain areas of the map I'd be fine but I hate how many loading screens there are. Also I hope they change how if your sims are on different lots you have to wait through a loading screen to play the sims that are in another area. (Or at least the option to do these things if your computer can handle it) And toddlers of course
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    Right now I just want another gamepack.
  • Options
    Elegantblkchina1Elegantblkchina1 Posts: 103 Member
    All of these ideas are super super awesome. However the more I read, the more I think about how in TS2 (I barely played TS3 since I'm shallow when it comes to my Sims and I hated looking at their oddly similar faces) the more expansion packs, the more my game lagged and the more we complained about...our game lagging. Game lag leads to much much longer game play, mainly from waiting for loads or saves or recovering from the distress of our game crashing and completely losing your favorite family in generation 5. Then having to uninstall, reinstall, reinstall saved fams. (Oh goodness, that just brought back some unpleasant memories!)

So I ask myself "Self, would you rather have a ton more stuff to enable you to take vacation days from your real life job when a new expansion pack arrives? Would you like to totally neglect your household chores until you realize the negative environment moodlet from your Sim is triggered from YOUR house and not the game? Would you rather literally have your hunger on red and your bladder fail?" ...I'd almost kinda welcome these things for some of what we had in TS2 but...

I truly think that EA/Maxis is limiting things that we miss to allow for better game play in general. Seriously by the time the last expansion pack released on TS2, I would be able to start my game and go fix a meal, and shower and it would still be loading.

With that said, I absolutely think we need to have a true vacation expansion, with several locations, preferably with different countries.

Totally agree with @Cinebar - "4. Teens doing teen things, learning to drive, having sleep overs, going to proms (if we choose) Sweet Sixteen birthday parties, it still happens for debutantes and others, having issues like peer pressures, skin problems such as break outs, gloomy over it, tantrums when grounded by player parent, etc. Just more to do for teens."

Weather was an amazing EP as well as apartments, but I think Apartments would again cause lagging issues.

University is a must!

And before you say "Well then just don't get all of the expansion packs"...umm, no, THAT is not an option.
  • Options
    Elegantblkchina1Elegantblkchina1 Posts: 103 Member
    > @Linamints said:
    > Honestly? Height sliders. I know there is a mod for at least teens/adults, but I don't like that it does to the walking animations. I really dislike how there is no noticeable different between teen, young adult, and adult in terms of height. I would like it if my teens (and kids!) could change their heights. I mean, if kids could have scaled heights maybe people wouldn't be so upset with toddlers, because you could just make kids toddler sized!
    > I would like to see like a tropical island world. I have been working on some tribal themed projects lately, and would love to have an island world to let those sims live in.
    > I would, if height sliders are not an option, like to see some shorter sims life stages. Like toddlers or pre teens just to break up the kid's age groups.
    > Seasons! AND RAIN! It does not stay sunny and clear all day everyday.
    > And Absolutely a supernatural themed pack, we have a wizard station for kids, they need to carry on be real sorcerers!

*****************************************************************************************************

LOL!! Toddler sized children...that would be super creepy! But I do like the idea of Height sliders.
  • Options
    i do not know why but i think in the sims4 there should be a generation ep and me i might not age my sims but for those that do let there sims age i think the following age should be

new born babys and if the baby is already born if we download a family with a new born baby we should have the option to customize the baby in create a sim like for exemple if we do not like the default outfit ex green onisis we can change it in create a sim when cutomizinmg the family for or game needs

toddlers a must have for simmers that went them back

kids

preteen for a smoother transition and before the simkid turns into a teen

normal size teens

youngadults

middleage adults where they could change things in there simlife depending on there chosen traits and aspiration

adults

elders

and in the next game back i would so love and be happy if they could bring back the option to do laundry workable washers and dryers

• Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    I too have had the experience of loading screens going on and on in The Sims 3, it only got worse with each expansion. So, I made a compromise by stopping my purchases of further expansions. I had Seasons, University, Generations, Ambitions, Pets, and Supernatural. All of which were fun, but, everything still lagged the plum out. :(
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    vampires and/or witches

pets
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    My main want for next year is a Generations expansion with toddlers and pre-teens after that I'd want sports added in a game pack. It would be nice to get Sims 2 style restaurants and Seasons as the second expansion.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    For me it has to be toddlers :) The Sims 4 needs toddlers just like it needs the gardener NPC! In the Sims 3 my Sims always had a gardener as they couldn't keep up with work and family and the plants so as you can imagine in the Sims 4 it is extremely difficult :) My Sim is managing but his Needs suffer...

However toddlers and Generations are what I want to see in 2016 :) I am hoping that 2016 will also bring us the gardener NPC as well as Seasons as well :) I don't know why but I'm also slightly hoping for a Vacations expansion pack, but a proper one with hotels which aren't rabbit holes and basically just a proper holiday expansion where you can go to the beach, gift shops, hotels and log cabins and so on :)

I'm hoping that 2016 will be a great year for the Sims 4 :) but honestly out of everything I just mentioned, I just want the toddlers so my perfect family in the Sims 4 can be complete! :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
    new games for the sims and music from past sims games like bustin out and urbz.
  • Options
    Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    I would love to see Create a World tool and Toddlers!
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• Options
    Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    Oh and I would also like to see pre-teens and terrain tools too! ;-)
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• Options
    brekke1brekke1 Posts: 3 New Member
    1. Seasons. I want weather, and for sims to have outdoor and indoor clothing according to the weather that you can choose in CAS. I want to be able to assign a season to a neighborhood.
    2. Supernatural stuff. I want to be able to create ghosts, vampires, witches/wizards, zombies, werewolves etc. And like someone mentioned earlier: a town like the one in Sims 1 Makin' Magic where you can buy ingredients and make potions.
    3. Animals. I wanna have pets, farms, and I want to create zoos.
    4. University, and more options for teens and young adults.
    5. A generation pack. Teens doing teen stuff, old people doing old people stuff.
    6. HEIGHT SLIDER. And to be able to choose the length of body parts such as arms, legs and neck, and the size of hands.
    7. Vacation destinations that include a snowy mountains destination and a tropical beach.
    8. More neighborhood options. I want to be able to move trees and lampposts, to design my own neighborhood. I want to create neighborhoods like in Sims 2, and the option to create an island.

General stuff: cars, washing machines, the option to have different wall heights on the same floor, spiral staircases, less overexposed and underexposed lighting, garbage trucks that come and empty your trashcans, fish ponds that you can place in your garden and bridges to cross them, beach houses with boats, the option to watch your sims at work, more stuff for designing the outside of your house (such as roof gutters), more pool options, a normal sized telescope, greenhouses, WHITE THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY WHITE AND NOT GREY.

I don't actually think they're holding back to prevent lagging. I think if they were, they'd prioritize differently and not waste time on spas, camping and cupcake machines.