The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post about your playthru of Get Together! (Pics as well!)

Comments

• Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    I didn't get around to playing yet (making tons of clubs and tweaking the ones included . . . but I did manage to take a screen of a club lol -

Requirements to join are married and non-committed :lol:

spicycouples_zpshe7m5fsr.png
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    I want this game 🐸🐸🐸🐸 I wish I had Sims 4 cards right now *cries*
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,663 Member
    My sim would rather order another beer before going to the bathroom. Seems pretty logical to me. :p
    23608166175_b0598131c3_o.png

Your screenie looks very sharp and clear! Is it unedited?
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I just keep jumping off rocks and lighting fires. I need to get off the island, but it's so pretty I don't want to leave it. LOL I will though, yep, going to do that now... right... gosh the ocean sounds so realistic... makes me miss living on the beach... yep, nope, not leaving the island. LOL
    fly_zpsn0bhwerf.jpg

12-08-15_12-32-56nbspPM_zpsxi1weqkt.png

12-08-15_12-20-54nbspPM_zpsa3qanygi.png

Playing with fire, cause that's well... what my sims do. LOL
    12-08-15_2-59-23nbspPM_zpsdanbqtbv.png

Love that you can change the fire color!
    12-08-15_3-02-01nbspPM_zpshlo9ljh8.png

12-08-15_3-02-39nbspPM_zpswwly05pm.png
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited December 2015
    So my detective Ernest Griffin (he so doesn't look like an Ernest) joined Partihaus (and attended the Come Meet Us gathering) and started his own club called Boys in Blue (male sims in detective career).

Boys in Blue drinks bar drinks, eat, are friendly, watch TV and play cards (never mean or fight). They meet in bars (auto) for drinks, or at my sim's house for poker night (manual) and pizza/home-cooked food. It was going to be Good Cops, but Ernest was the only cop with that trait :(.

On the third sim day since installation, Ernest got invited to a party at the ruins by Don Lothario, but gathered his Partihaus friends when he arrived there. I think a long day at work and all that dancing tired him out though.

9735bb0bf6.png
    Post edited by EmmaVane on
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    @EmmaVane , great idea! I will do the same club with my female officer xD.

But you can attend a party AND have a club gathering? Huh? Didn't know that was possible.
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I have been in game almost 12 hours today. Been setting up my sims and building them their houses and moving them from other saves. But I finally got to make my first club! I love them!

Of course, they are my future band when we get that EP. For now, they are a club.

12-08-15_7-32-08nbspPM_zps4obzftdm.png
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I went to the ruins with the club members, but that only formed a group, so I started the gathering when I got there.

Not sure if the raves at the ruins are true parties though. Think they are more like random events. No tasks, but there is an event timer.
  • Options
    gamingstylistgamingstylist Posts: 115 Member
    I'm tempted to make a singles club where everyone sets everyone up with someone else and see the drama happen... lol just noticed the option for setting up your friends for a date with someone.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,829 Member
    My sim would rather order another beer before going to the bathroom. Seems pretty logical to me. :p
    https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/647/23608166175_b0598131c3_o.png

Your screenie looks very sharp and clear! Is it unedited?
    Nope

This game is far too blurry and dull to go unedited at least for my eyes.

i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Those are great pics! @Ceres_Meiriona
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm actually not doing the clubs too much yet. My ghost guy was invited to the Spinmasters but I shortly figured out that I'd want to be the club leader only so after a night of dancing as a member he decided to ditch it and level up the dj skill with his girlfriend. Eventually they will start their own clubs though. Dancing is up to 5 on both it was so fun that you don't even know your leveling or it just seemed to take no time at all.. not sure which lol.

2w6doux.jpg

The Bluffs (I hope I got the name right) are gorgeous to me.. I love the natural pool too)
    rjk0te.jpg
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,829 Member
    @Hermitgirl Love the pics! :)
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    There are so many people at the café this morning ...

23538448791_10e1405188_b.jpg

... that the poor old barista doesn't have time to clean the espresso machine!

23325148830_ca4ac58039_b.jpg

Ew?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    LMAO @luthienrising does your barista smoke and have a cold?.... gross.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Here's my Boys in Blue (male cops) at their second poker night. 4 of them are playing and the fifth guy seems to be taunting them with the last slice of pepperoni pizza:

e71ebb3b13.png
  • Options
    Feeling exhausted from too much partying, and lacking exercise for an active sim, Ernest quit the Partihaus Club and joined the Powerhouse Club instead. They immediately him to a gym with a pool in Windenburg.

They went swimming together and Ernest decided to impress them all with a backflip... Which he failed...

72db33260b.png

He then suggested skinny dipping and changed out of his swimsuit while in the pool...

6fd88a1ff0.png

Still naked, he thought he'd try his hand at boxing...

bb829ce8d0.png

I mean it's not like anyone can see him from the street, right?

a351cc50c8.png

*Creeps*
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    Lol. My Gardening Club is just a little bit creepy to run into in public.

22993947164_ae50fed87f_b.jpg
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    My hacker/LAN club called "Anon". I'm so unoriginal. Here we are having a LAN party.

12_08_15_6_49_07_PM.png
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,519 Member
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    I didn't get around to playing yet (making tons of clubs and tweaking the ones included . . . but I did manage to take a screen of a club lol -

Requirements to join are married and non-committed :lol:

spicycouples_zpshe7m5fsr.png

Great idea for a club. I"ll use this when I create a club. :p
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,519 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    I went to the ruins with the club members, but that only formed a group, so I started the gathering when I got there.

Not sure if the raves at the ruins are true parties though. Think they are more like random events. No tasks, but there is an event timer.

I think you have to throw a party there but to make sure I asked this to Simguru Drake who is taking questions for the live broadcast Friday.
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    edited December 2015
    I am so excited to post here, Get Together has been tons of fun so far. Here is the new sim I made for the EP. I'm doing a "relaxed" legacy of sorts, basically just doing whatever I want, not really following any rules.

ifFU9iQ.png
    GikLguK.png

This is Aili (I'm going with Aylee in case you're wondering how to say it) and I've been having a blast with her so far! She just joined up with Partihaus and keeping up with her schedule has been crazy. If she's not working, she's partying and vice versa. She often goes to work smelly hungry, and in a bad mood which is just great as far as storytelling goes. I only have a couple of pictures from my playthrough so far though;

eM6CUbV.jpg
    Ailiee at her first gathering with Partihaus at the Narwhal. I was probably more excited than I should have been when I found out you can order food at the bars again!

E2uaxoG.jpg
    Loving how much more packed the venues are. This isn't even all of the sims that were there!

U3XFE4p.jpg
    Trying to decide if this is really a good idea.

I1j4Cgz.png
    Fountain selfies!

I'm loving this EP way too much. Getting ready to dive back in right now!

Edit: Bleh, sorry for the yucky looking screenshots. I refreshed my sims 4 folder after the patch and forgot to change my screenshot settings!
  • Options
    Exploration of "The Bluffs" with Rhonda and her twin brother Richard.

12-08-15_4-26-35nbspPM_zpsqiikm7uv.png

12-08-15_4-30-30nbspPM_zps5nely96d.png

Rut Roe! School starts in an hour, better race the sun home!
    12-08-15_4-33-08nbspPM_zpsicqk9x0r.png

12-08-15_4-35-10nbspPM_zpsbgxuhztp.png

I absolutely LOVE that I can travel without going to the map first. Traversing Windenburg this way is so much more immersive!
    12-08-15_4-38-37nbspPM_zpsritmlfuc.png

12-08-15_4-37-06nbspPM_zpspshyyesh.png
  • Options
    After school Rhonda decided to check out the Von Haunt Estate (incredibly awesome location, btw!) and took a short tour.
    She didn't really like that the upstairs portion of the house were roped off, nothing a little bit of Wellness ninja training can't remedy, though. TELEPORT!
    12-08-15_5-49-10nbspPM_zpsu4imaf4v.png

Checking out the upstairs view. (Very pretty setting!)
    12-08-15_5-53-42nbspPM_zpszwmyqzfr.png

12-08-15_5-52-59nbspPM_zpstnwo20yg.png

12-08-15_5-55-33nbspPM_zpsf4yqyj8r.png

A stroll a short distance from the main house Von Haunt himself was painting away.
    12-08-15_5-56-56nbspPM_zps7yradumc.png

These gardens are MASSIVE! I thought most of it was FX at first, until I started clicking away and testing the boundaries. These grounds are humongous!

12-08-15_5-59-19nbspPM_zpstx0dqskm.png

12-08-15_6-02-19nbspPM_zpsdzjbb3k4.png

Rhonda is wondering what it would be like to get married here. Maybe one day she'll find out. ;)
    12-08-15_6-09-15nbspPM_zps38xzciin.png

12-08-15_6-10-42nbspPM_zpsey9wj3hg.png

12-08-15_6-12-14nbspPM_zps6ulsn0to.png

I ran into Lady Von Haunt on the way out of the maze and into the gardens. The exchange was not a pleasant one! :(
    12-08-15_6-05-33nbspPM_zps3x7eyfnq.png

12-08-15_6-06-22nbspPM_zpszjvuzqmn.png

• Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    CVwl-5uWcAAYTF0.png:large
    I only got to play for about an hour and a half, but it was enough to experience the basics of the clubs. I initiated a club gathering for the Ravagers at my Sim's house. Here we have Don and my Sim dancing to music before working out together. Later on during my game session, I recruited Summer Holiday.

CVwl_JXWcAACOBC.png:large
    I found a Renegade at the cafe. Let the trolling begin! Actually, my Sim is becoming friends with this one.

As for the Paragons, my Sim went to a dance party at the Von Haunt estate and got an Angry moodlet when she got home because their party was lame. The Ravagers might have something to say about that the next time I play. ;)

CVwl_mtW4AAhEz_.png:large
    I love the new hair and clothing items that came with this EP. I gave my Sim an edgy makeover, and red looks good on her.

As for the club features, I'm loving them. As long as you're doing gatherings you'll easily earn points, and I love the autonomous interactions. Not like Don Lothario needs permission to WooHoo with other club members per the rules... >:)

I'm glad I started this game with aging off. Personally, I think it's going to be difficult to climb the career ladder and devote enough time to the club features to really enjoy their benefits. The pub was enjoyable for the brief time my Sim was there, and I enjoyed the Euro nightclub as well.

I'll have more time to play this in the coming days, and I'll post more then.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee