Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Makeovers

I can't even begin to describe how much I love that we can finally makeover townies without cheats! GT FTW!

Comments

• Options
    sarajustus08sarajustus08 Posts: 11 New Member
    Um, yes. No more weird neon green miniskirt with striped tights and a brown sweater look anymore. I swear, my townies must study harajuku fashion because it's really out there...
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    blufaery83 wrote: »
    I can't even begin to describe how much I love that we can finally makeover townies without cheats! GT FTW!

How are you making over townies?

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    I just found out about this a couple weeks ago. You can go into manage households and change their looks without ever actually playing them. I had The Sims 4 since launch and just found out about it like two weeks ago. A feature I love because Dina Caliente really should have long hair considering it was always that way since The Sims 2
  • Options
    I just found out about this a couple weeks ago. You can go into manage households and change their looks without ever actually playing them. I had The Sims 4 since launch and just found out about it like two weeks ago. A feature I love because Dina Caliente really should have long hair considering it was always that way since The Sims 2

I gave her long hair too.
    That short style just wasn't her. :D
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    @CK213 137% Agreed! Dina with short hair is like a poodle with a perm...it just did not go well together...
  • Options
    blufaery83blufaery83 Posts: 121 Member
    CK213 wrote: »

The new wardrobe in GT let's you plan outfits for anyone on the lot. Its great!

And I also gave Dina longer hair, LOL!
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member

But you can do this in the base game itself, go to manage household and give a makeover to all your townies.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    blufaery83blufaery83 Posts: 121 Member

But you can do this in the base game itself, go to manage household and give a makeover to all your townies.

That's a lot more work than just clicking a wardrobe.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

Two ways to do one thing aren't bad :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    CK213 wrote: »

The new wardrobe in GT let's you plan outfits for anyone on the lot. Its great!

And I also gave Dina longer hair, LOL!

Olivia is getting that wardrobe in her clothing boutique as a dressing room. :)