The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'am waiting for the Patch, that fix groups

I am standing on my toes waiting for the patch that fix the group play right before the pack comes out, I don't think get together would have been a hit if they didn't fix the underlying group system first.
Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."

Comments

• Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Hope you don't damage your toes :)
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Its a figure of speech I a get so tired of people in groups wonder a way or say good by after only 15 minutes of talking. OR you can't get the NPC to stay their longer than a day, as they leave for work and school even when they are on vacation.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,489 Member
    18 minutes left to see if the patch is releasing today.
  • Options
    Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    I'm hoping the group dynamics tweak in the patch also prevents people from leaving Granite Falls when you take them on vacation.
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Candyr277 wrote: »
    I'm hoping the group dynamics tweak in the patch also prevents people from leaving Granite Falls when you take them on vacation.

Yes, that is soo annoying :/
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    i agree with the part where groupds are not properly working. Whenever i take a group of friends on a vacations for a few days, why they always wonder off or leave after one day cause they have work? Why did they even come then? If i could get a free day, they should too. I rented once a big mansion in granite falls for my teen and his friends, bu after a few hours they wondered off somewhere and never came back.. its so lame.

Why dont they do stuff together? Where do they go when everything they need is on the lot or in granite falls? And why they always go to work en never come back when i invited them for a holiday. Thats really annoying!