Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Family Trees

scoott123scoott123 Posts: 12 New Member
edited November 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Please read this! So you probably remember the family trees in The Sims 3, they were so much better. It showed the traits, you could see if someone was rich and the display was much better. I'm not asking you too make it exactly the same but it would be cool if it did some of the things the family trees in The Sims 3 did. Also can you make the story progression a little bit more like the nraas storyprogression, I mean no one really gets pregnant and have babies!
Post edited by scoott123 on

Comments

• Options
    scoott123scoott123 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited November 2015
    Oh.. and please add more tratis :smiley: <3.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,349 Member
    Hello and welcome to the forums... :)

You might get more responses to this idea if you move this over to The Sims 4 Ideas Corner as this section is for Forum Ideas and Feedback for the forum and not the game... ;)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner

To move your thread over there, all you need to do is hit the little edit button in the right hand corner of your post and then select the proper forum section for it to go in... :)
  • Options
    Raddish4Raddish4 Posts: 54 Member
    I wish the family tree showed MORE. Not only closest relatives but the tree in all it's might. Also, I'd like it if I could switch between it showing all the people while they were a child, a teenager etc. It would showcase the genetics much better.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I still think that no Sims game got the ideal family tree.

First in TS4 family tree portraits are too small and look ugly. I would love if the portrait was a thumbnail of the sim's avatar while he is in a fine emotion.

The ideal family tree would allow me to click on one of the sims and opens up a page that shows the details about the sims, like his name, job, traits, children, spouse, current salary or salary at death and a small space to write our bio for the sim.

Not just this I would also love if my sim asks other sims for their family tree so that their family tree page will popup.

I don't want dead sims portraits to be turned into ghosts. It is very annoying and ugly. Like the Sims 2 those portraits should be turned to balck and white only.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif