Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~ Sims 4 Female Pageant! ~

psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
edited November 2015 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
So I've been searching the forum for a more basic modeling competition, but I just couldn't find one that's easy for new beginners to join. There's not any prices in this one, this is just for fun. And it may help the new beginners on this site to understand competitions better.

I only want sims looking like actual sims, I am not looking for any "realistic" or "imvu" styled sims. (Kiara hairs, recolors, etc. are allowed). The entry that has the most likes will be the winner of the pageant. This contest will last until August 1st. (Sorry if my english is not perfect, I'm Norwegian) I encourage all people to vote! Let the best sim win!

Rules:
- The sim has to be female.
- The sim has to be either YA or A.
- A litte bit of CC is allowed, but ONLY maxi styled cc, the sim still has to look like a sim, and I still recommend only using a little bit of cc, so that most of your sim is made of original game content.
- You need to post two photos of your sim;
* One full body shot with your sim dressed in Black Tie wear.
* One photo with your sim's face and hair (natural makeup, not too glitzy)
* Optional: One photo showing your sim's hobby or favorite outfit (bikini wear, costume, party style etc.)
- You have to have a name for your sim.
- You may or may not write a little text for your sim (traits, life time aspiration, job, family, ethnicity)
- Your sim can come in any size, but do not make it super ugly on purpose, that's not what the contest is about.
- All expansion packs are allowed to use.
- No negativity.
- You can compete with 3 sims maximum, but only one in one post.

Good luck!
tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
Post edited by psykt on

Comments

• Options
    Please join! :)
  • Options
    tumblr_nqdd399Ztg1uz57gao1_1280.jpg
    Meet Lyanna Soule from Sunset Valley (yes, I like to include the old sims neighbourhoods). She lives with her sister Jasmyna and her son Ryan. She's a single mom, and together with her sister she runs a café called Cactus Café. This is the second year she's in a pageant, and this year her sister is joining.
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Hasn't this been done, already? XD
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    @BobSkellington I don't know what's been done and not, I'm just making a contest? Did I do something that's not allowed? Please tell me if so, I thought you could just make contests. And I didn't find any pageants with maxis style only.
  • Options
    psykt wrote: »
    @BobSkellington I don't know what's been done and not, I'm just making a contest? Did I do something that's not allowed? Please tell me if so, I thought you could just make contests. And I didn't find any pageants with maxis style only.

No, you didn't do anything wrong. I was just asking. I had no idea you didn't know.. It's not like I have any say in this. xD

I know some people can get upset if you, "steal," their idea. So, I was just trying to watch out for you :)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    @BobSkellington Oh well okay. Thank you :) But a pageant is a pageant, I don't think that's anyone's idea to claim their own on this website.
  • Options
    @BobSkellington Oh well okay. Thank you :) But a pageant is a pageant, I don't think that's anyone's idea to claim their own on this website.

I guess, well. Best of luck to you :) I will certainly be lurking!
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    @BobSkellington Doesn't really look like this contest will go any further anyways, haha, no one is joining!!!!
  • Options
    @BobSkellington Doesn't really look like this contest will go any further anyways, haha, no one is joining!!!!

You have to be patient, it takes awhile xD
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    It's a long time since I made this, but I still want to have this competition!
  • Options
    MarixyMarixy Posts: 1 New Member
    I am very intrested, if you would still considering it ;D
  • Options
    @Marixy Yeah :) It would be really nice.