Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It won't save!

OnlinesimmerOnlinesimmer Posts: 10 New Member
So basically I have the sims 4 on my Windows 8 laptop and it runs perfect, so when I installed sims 2 I was a little worried after reading it doesn't install and all that. It installed GREAT and it played smooth. I saved it and went off about two hours later I went back to find that my save wasn't there, it happened again and again and it's really upsetting. I don't know what to do I put all my expansions and the base game in administration mode but it still isn't working and I ha payed a LOT of money on this HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Comments

• Options
    GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    Did you go back to the particular lot where you saved your game? Because in TS2 and TS you need to save for each lot to save your game. There isn't a global save setting. However, you also can try to contact Customer Service and try to obtain the Ultimate Collection for free!
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    The neighborhood screen is like menu in The Sims 3 & 4, where you can choose the game.
    The neighborhoods are like users in computer. You can make your own, or play with pre-made.
    Anyway, go back to that lot that you have played on and take a look at state of game.