Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

''.''

ureshii_waureshii_wa Posts: 598 Member
edited September 2016 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
''.''
Post edited by ureshii_wa on

Comments

• Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    YES! I love clutter objects! Here's what I can think of:
    - drumsticks - once we get a drumkit. I have a bunch of them around my house lol.
    - coffee mugs with nice decorative designs
    - more books with interesting desings + coffee table magazines
    - hairbrushes and more make up kits for girls, the current ones are a bit boring
    - random techy stuff

Btw I think there's some kind of cereal box that came with Outdoor Retreat.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    ''.''
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    ''.''
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    I <3 clutter. I am a clutterbug!
  • Options
    SakuraLeonSakuraLeon Posts: 272 Member
    edited September 2015
    I would love -

- Shoes
    - More make up
    - Art & design clutter
    - Mugs
    - Keys
    - Phones
    - More hanging wall objects
    - Bigger house plants
    - More messy clothing
    - Pillows, for beds or sofas
    - Books

That's all I can think of for now ^_^ x
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    ''.''
  • Options
    s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    edited September 2015
    This thread is why I love CC. As I was reading these lists over, I kept saying "I have that, and that. And that!" ...but then I realized someone else gave up "wishing" for EA to care and made their own! Am I allowed to share the sites?

EDIT: I haven't yet found a vacuum or broom.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    ''.''
  • Options
    andpshtandpsht Posts: 37 Member
    I'm wanting the washer and dryer back for sure (and hopefully they work). I would like more photos that sit on desks, alarm clocks, kitchen utensils that aren't in ugly old lady canisters, bathroom clutter like hair dryers, gimme that ceiling fan! It'd also be nice to have more clutter for kids and teens. I feel like my room when I was a kid (even now... haha) was a wreck. I try my hardest to make an "authentic" style room for teens/children but never manage to do so. Also, I hate the oversized stuffed animals and wish that there were stuffed animals to sit on beds.
  • Options
    surfingrocketssurfingrockets Posts: 60 Member
    I really want more small clutter items. I get so sick of trying to find stuff that will fit on shelves, especially since most of the stuff that does isn't decorative at all. More plants that can fit on shelves, nicer looking books/magazines, little tchotchkes, more kitchen stuff (spices, canned good, bottled drinks, glasses/plates, etc). I use shelves all the time and half the time I just leave them empty because I know I won't find any cute clutter that will fit on them.

I know some of the debug items probably fit on shelves, but I really hate having to dig through to find them. And I hate settling for the collectable debug items that actually show up in the misc decorative category.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    ureshii_wa wrote: »
    **- WASHER & DRYER, even if they don't work, all homes have them.

I don't own a dryer. I live in a grade 2 listed building, so not allowed to cut a vent for one and can't afford a self-condensing one right now. I have to rely on washing line or drying racks (British weather).
  • Options
    andpshtandpsht Posts: 37 Member
    I really want more small clutter items. I get so sick of trying to find stuff that will fit on shelves, especially since most of the stuff that does isn't decorative at all. More plants that can fit on shelves, nicer looking books/magazines, little tchotchkes, more kitchen stuff (spices, canned good, bottled drinks, glasses/plates, etc). I use shelves all the time and half the time I just leave them empty because I know I won't find any cute clutter that will fit on them.

I know some of the debug items probably fit on shelves, but I really hate having to dig through to find them. And I hate settling for the collectable debug items that actually show up in the misc decorative category.

One of the most infuriating things I have dealt with while decorating the interiors are shelving units. Normally, I just skip it because you can only fit like 4 things from the game on there and the rest are debug (which those are not even really decorative).
  • Options
    @andpsht I think EA tried to get away with the shelving problem with the bb.moveobjects cheat. That way everything technically fits on the shelves once you cheat and move it on. I just hate that when you use it, once you wallpaper the room everything gets deleted >.<
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    The thing I disagree with is having more things that don't work. Have you ever noticed the clocks?
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    I would like to see a coat rack. Bonus if it functions as a wardrobe! Also, I would like to see a computer printer, tools (like hammer or screwdriver), cosmetics (like soap, lotion, or make-up), a kitchen blender, a toaster, a waffle iron, a deep fryer, an electric mixer, an alarm clock, a motorcycle, a bicycle, a gaming console, and a cd/dvd tower.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    ''.''
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    ''.''
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    ''.''
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    ''.''
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    ''.''
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    ''.''
  • Options
    I would! I'm getting bored with the same clutter items >.<
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    ''.''
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    ureshii_wa wrote: »
    Just wondering, but if EA created a 'small' stuff pack with all these clutter items & a few more, that would be requested, would anyone purchase them? Just wondered if some people said yes, if EA would make the pack since it's more money for them.

A clutter only stuff pack? I'd buy it on a heartbeat.
  • Options
    MissEbzieMissEbzie Posts: 22 Member
    > @Mightydan said:
    > ureshii_wa wrote: »
    >
    > Just wondering, but if EA created a 'small' stuff pack with all these clutter items & a few more, that would be requested, would anyone purchase them? Just wondered if some people said yes, if EA would make the pack since it's more money for them.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > A clutter only stuff pack? I'd buy it on a heartbeat.

Same! But wouldn't it also be great if they gave up an update to add more items onto surfaces? Then we can really pack on the clutter. I hate that I can't put paper towels next to a soap dispenser, these options should fit next to each other no problem.

My wish list:

-more framed photos to put on desks. the ability to put photos taken by Sims on a desk or surface would also be great!
    -more modern clocks to put on bedside tables and dressers
    -arts and craft clutter
    -smaller wall art to clutter on a wall
    -home security system (playable or non-playable)
    -more long-stem candles