Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Restaurants

I believe that we should have an EP, GP, or SP where we can build real restaurants. I would like to have my sims be able to go on dates to a restaurant, not a bar. I would also enjoy running a 5-Star restaurant. This would also be a good idea for Get-To-Work to work with and be able to travel with our sims that works in the Chef field.. As we can already build a bar and sims can go there while our sims work as the mixologist behind the bar. It would just be nice.
10406737_1660998687481768_497104753404593380_n.png?oh=bee67a6ebb087f759fb73384668c748d&oe=5A32443A

Comments

• Options
    MilenyNodaMilenyNoda Posts: 474 Member
    I believe that we should have an EP, GP, or SP where we can build real restaurants. I would like to have my sims be able to go on dates to a restaurant, not a bar. I would also enjoy running a 5-Star restaurant. This would also be a good idea for Get-To-Work to work with and be able to travel with our sims that works in the Chef field.. As we can already build a bar and sims can go there while our sims work as the mixologist behind the bar. It would just be nice.

OP totally agree with you on this we really need a restaurant game pack
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Bump, Please include a working restaurant fully functional we waited five years in TS3 and they never showed up. This stuff here is important to a life simulation game.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    I would love this and also if we could actually have our sims create their own unique recipies that would be awesome. Sometimes they could work out great and be a hit and other times, not so much. The sims could "try out" the recipies on family members first before adding it to the menu. This would make the gardening/fishing even more fun as well.

At the very least I would like to choose what natural ingredients go in what recipie. And we need garlic! :-)
  • Options
    JessiGuiterJessiGuiter Posts: 65 Member
    > @hmae123 said:
    > I would love this and also if we could actually have our sims create their own unique recipies that would be awesome. Sometimes they could work out great and be a hit and other times, not so much. The sims could "try out" the recipies on family members first before adding it to the menu. This would make the gardening/fishing even more fun as well.
    >
    > At the very least I would like to choose what natural ingredients go in what recipie. And we need garlic! :-)

I absolutely love that idea!! I didn't even think of making unique recipes, but it definitely would give me more of a reason to work on both gardening and fishing. That's perfect.
    10406737_1660998687481768_497104753404593380_n.png?oh=bee67a6ebb087f759fb73384668c748d&oe=5A32443A
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Yes, I miss this so much. I thought it would have been a smart move to be able to run a restaurant in the Get to Work expansion but I guess not.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    themantheman Posts: 28 Member
    This would make an awesome game pack!
  • Options
    xzJennyzxxzJennyzx Posts: 19 Member
    This sounds like an awesome idea!!