Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OMG I AM GONNA CRY

SivanLovesTouSivanLovesTou Posts: 20 New Member
My older brother liked destroyed my family on TS4... which was based on our rl family... two dads, a girl, and two boys. Our dads hated each other, my sister was like fat and emo, he was dead and I had a girlfriend... A GIRLFRIEND... HELLO, THERE WAS A REALLY CUTE BOY I WAS TRYNA GET WITH... But yeah I know it's like just a game but seeing my daddies not love each other in any reality just makes me wanna cry... especially when they have been having problems in real life... I am so sorry this just got sad. But anyways. This was more or less a rant topic not anything in general about the TS4. But I was curious if anyone else based there family off of your actual family

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    You can actually roll back your save file to a previous save. The link to the post with instructions is in my signature, but I'll link it here as well: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783120/how-to-roll-back-your-save :) Although if your brother saved over your file several times, your last save might already be gone.

My sister and I used to make sim versions of family members way back in The Sims 1. There was one version where we were adults living in a house by ourselves, and another one with our parents and us as our real age then. There was also an attempt in The Sims 2, I think. But beyond that I stopped making sims of people I know, because I usually prefer making up my own people. :p
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    He saved it to where it can't be rolled back because he just did it to be mean as a Halloween prank/jerk big brother move.
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Kill the in game brother in lots of grotesque ways to get him back!
  • Options
    him dying was not a issue because of the fact i have a resurrection mod its the fact that it scares me... seeing my daddies hate each other when they are having problems in real life.I'm not trying to be depressing but it's true. But yeah, I have made my sim brother suffer
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Well, I don't have any brothers. The closest I have to brothers are my cousins, and they never did something that mean to me.

Although one time my little sister ticked me off so much that without her knowledge, I deleted her The Sims 2 neighborhoods. She didn't play it that often, so I don't think she was attached as I was to my sims, but I bet it still stung.

It's amazing how adults can keep it together when siblings get under each other's skins.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    budewarminbudewarmin Posts: 371 Member
    Makes me glad to not have siblings, geez.
  • Options
    > @budewarmin said:
    > Makes me glad to not have siblings, geez.

see he's normally nice to me but recently we've not been getting along, particularly post coming out

> @icmnfrsh said:
    > Well, I don't have any brothers. The closest I have to brothers are my cousins, and they never did something that mean to me.
    >
    > Although one time my little sister ticked me off so much that without her knowledge, I deleted her The Sims 2 neighborhoods. She didn't play it that often, so I don't think she was attached as I was to my sims, but I bet it still stung.
    >
    > It's amazing how adults can keep it together when siblings get under each other's skins.

our dads are worse than us right now
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    Perhaps you could work with that storyline and bring the dads together, have you break up with the girl and your sister changes?
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    like idk im just gona start over the family is in my library but daddy died by fire today and I drowned and my mods won't work
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member
    edited November 2015
    You can try rolling back your saves like what the other simmer has mentioned. I'm sure your brother wouldn't know the trick and only saved over the original save once. The game actually makes a back up of 5 slots, so at least one of them should work.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    RIP!!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1