Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think should be the next ts4 expansion pack?

Personally, I love seeing new content from EA. I was just wondering, what do you want them to add next? My personal opinion is they should add a generation pack with an INTERACTIVE babysitter career for adults. They have this option for teens but unfortunately its not interactable. Let me know what you think!
Nothing is impossible; even the word spells I'm possible.
Ea Account ID-Miabananaa

Comments

• Options
    Sims3ambitionsSims3ambitions Posts: 181 Member
    I would like to see an expansion pack like World Adventures, with new locations and tombs to explore and lots of treasure for our Sims to find! :)
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    #Generations
  • Options
    HopeinenHopeinen Posts: 316 Member
    Seasons.
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    generations, seasons or pets!!!! or just something fun like theyre doing now, i really love the get together idea of sims spending time together
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    MiabananaaMiabananaa Posts: 93 Member
    Yes I miss all of those!
    Ea Account ID-Miabananaa
  • Options
    Sanriel85Sanriel85 Posts: 362 Member
    Personal i want Seasons.
  • Options
    Yeah!
    Ea Account ID-Miabananaa
  • Options
    AmericanSimStoryAmericanSimStory Posts: 60 Member
    You're right, Generations has to be next. :)
  • Options
    Oh I'm glad I'm right :D
    Ea Account ID-Miabananaa
  • Options
    jamiem7371jamiem7371 Posts: 15 Member
    I miss Seasons..loved it. Would love to see that as an ep.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Seasons! I would love to see these worlds covered in snow <3
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    Ben1010Ben1010 Posts: 270 Member
    Miabananaa wrote: »
    Personally, I love seeing new content from EA. I was just wondering, what do you want them to add next? My personal opinion is they should add a generation pack with an INTERACTIVE babysitter career for adults. They have this option for teens but unfortunately its not interactable. Let me know what you think!

I would love to see Seasons, Generations or Pets!!
  • Options
    Bubbles_19Bubbles_19 Posts: 476 Member
    I have a feeling Generations will be next, it would be good for all of those family players out there.
    mario%20gif_zpstweslqlh.gif

Simming since '09.
  • Options
    WrwurWrwur Posts: 321 Member
    Seasons.
  • Options
    WizardDaniWizardDani Posts: 198 Member
    edited October 2015
    Just... what exactly did Generations have that makes you all so excited when talking about it? It was nothing more than an expansion with a bunch of new social interactions.

Personally, I don't care what the next expansion will be about, I just hope it includes toddlers and fixes aspirations. After that I'd like to see open world return (I know it's not possible but I still have hope), and of course seasons and pets.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    #Generations

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    WizardDani wrote: »
    Just... what exactly did Generations have that makes you all so excited when talking about it? It was nothing more than an expansion with a bunch of new social interactions.

Personally, I don't care what the next expansion will be about, I just hope it includes toddlers and fixes aspirations. After that I'd like to see open world return (I know it's not possible but I still have hope), and of course seasons and pets.

It came with a LOT of new family interactions, something TS4 is lacking right now! In my opinion the perfect Expansion would be a Generations/Freetime hybrid, All of the family play would be there as well as tons of hobbies and things for Sims to do!
  • Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    I want my supernaturals back! I would love for that to be next!
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    AmericanSimStoryAmericanSimStory Posts: 60 Member
    WizardDani wrote: »
    Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but Generations was my favourite EP and remains my most-used. It might not have had a big theme like the others, but the content was very much needed and is a part of all of my games. It made my Sims feel more like real families and fleshed out the rest of the life stages and the family dynamic. What did it actually have? Well...

Strollers, walking canes, gift-giving, flower-giving, new social interactions, video cameras and home movies, dress up chests, new playground toys, chemistry sets, prom, high school graduation, pranks, scolding and punishment, teen parties, children's imagination activities, mood swings, midlife crisises, after school clubs, imaginary friends, tree houses, and then all of the stuff introduced in the corresponding patch like body hair, memories and dates.

And with the Sims 4 being even MORE lacking in family play and MORE YA-focused than TS3, there is endless scope to add things for family play/other life stages (*cough* toddlers and preteens *cough*).
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    I think it's pets TBH.
  • Options
    Mulder123Mulder123 Posts: 68 Member
    I would definately like to see World Adventures again. Also Generations is important.
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Generations! No really I want it to be seasons :( I miss seasons. I see all the screenshots for the autumn mod and it makes me want seasons even more! After seasons, Generations, then pets.
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Oh I want more game packs with destinations too. We need more choices for vacations!
  • Options
    LordredzzzLordredzzz Posts: 125 Member
    Metropolis!
    xyIcMqt.png

EA Account: Lordredzzz
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    edited October 2015
    Emily Elson expansion. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.