Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatever's on your mind

Comments

• Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,940 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    WHAT? I WANT MY FINISHED GAME SOONER! GIVE ME MY SORAKA ROBES AND I'LL FIND THE HOOVES AS CC. AND SOME LONG HAIR FOR ONCE (Just Joking here folks)

RAGE.jpg

TICKED_OFF_DARIUS.png

DARIUS_SIMULATOR.png

At least this means we get an extra months worth of content!

I'm pretty glad, as long as it isn't some thing that costs too much, Already spending too much for Christmas... See that Darius Anger chart? Trying to keep it to the right.

Fake.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    WHAT? I WANT MY FINISHED GAME SOONER! GIVE ME MY SORAKA ROBES AND I'LL FIND THE HOOVES AS CC. AND SOME LONG HAIR FOR ONCE (Just Joking here folks)

RAGE.jpg

TICKED_OFF_DARIUS.png

DARIUS_SIMULATOR.png

At least this means we get an extra months worth of content!

I'm pretty glad, as long as it isn't some thing that costs too much, Already spending too much for Christmas... See that Darius Anger chart? Trying to keep it to the right.

Fake.png

I'm sure it'll still cost the same as Get To Work, otherwise it'd be the first EP to have a different cost from the others, I wonder if it'll release and go on sale a week later though for Christmas, most likely since they do that where I live.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    lazanyosperroslazanyosperros Posts: 46 Member
    I saw a Dream. My sims family have bees in their backyard. And jocelyn (mother) takes their Honey and make a birthday Cake for Feliz (daughter)
  • Options
    We need Bees in The Sims 4, without Bees in the real world almost everything would probably die.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    We need lots of things in the sims 4 but anyway :)
  • Options
    We need more Pizza Options!!!!!!
  • Options
    We need pizza styled jumper
  • Options
    Mmmmm Pop Tarts, this time I didn't burn them lol
  • Options
    Darius really hate's burning food, you know that feeling?
    NOW_HE_S_MAD.jpg

Also, I might start using Darius images instead of typing so...
    Bad.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    rjosiah84rjosiah84 Posts: 66 Member
    I'm not sure which Sims family to play or if I should go back to my black widow challenge... dilemma dilemma
  • Options
    I should be doing my schoolwork not going on forums x.x
  • Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    A person got my password for my email.
    You know, about daily I get notifications that somebody tried getting in, and it's always from different countries.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Juliee101 wrote: »
    You know, about daily I get notifications that somebody tried getting in, and it's always from different countries.

Aww that must suck, people should stop trying to get into other peoples' Emails.
  • Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    Juliee101 wrote: »

Aww that must suck, people should stop trying to get into other peoples' Emails.

It somewhat does.
    The cause was my very weak password now I have a strong password so goodluck to you people trying to get into my emails. :)
  • Options
    I wish I can save my life and try different things. If I dont like the way it goes , go back to one I saved.
  • Options
    I wish there were Cheats in Life to slow down time around me so that I can sleep longer.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    • I think I'm gonna use my inquisitor as my avi for a while.
    • Anna Sun is better than Shut Up And Dance.

[Thoughts before bed]
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    I wish there were Cheats in Life to slow down time around me so that I can sleep longer.

I sometimes wish that too. But lately I've been wishing for access to another dimension that isn't affected by time. I'd just pop in there for what seems like a week just to work on a project & sleep in. Then pop back into Earth & resume life from where I had left off :relaxed:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    AHeinAHein Posts: 46 Member
    I really want to star in a musical!

tumblr_mww92shs3D1s6o0byo1_400.gif
  • Options
    I really want to be a member to post Glen Gables to my discussion ''Control the Simmer''
  • Options
    I really want to be a member to post Glen Gables to my discussion ''Control the Simmer''

Have some free likes then, complimentary from Darius
    You_made_Darius_happy.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    I thought about watching some tv and sims, but dang......it's gorgeous outside!!
  • Options
    Candigurl247Candigurl247 Posts: 1,149 Member
    McDonald's is currently on my mind.
    Dem fries tho. :p
  • Options
    KiloD2KiloD2 Posts: 57 Member
    > @Prink34320 said:
    > Teen Wolf is a great show <3

Came across this by accident, but I must agree! :D
  • Options
    KiloD2KiloD2 Posts: 57 Member
    What happened to my comment aove? O_o

Anyway, I think I said something along the lines of coming across this thread by accident, looking for Teen Wolf cc, lol... but I totally agree! :)