Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where are disagree and LOL buttons?

Comments

• Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    Piperbird1 wrote: »
    Seamoan wrote: »
    i feel everybody's avatars looking at me judgmentally and i'm severely distressed. please delete your avatars now and only use kittens or else i'm complaining to the highest authoritays!

Don't worry, my kitty picture is silently bullying you.

I feel as if it's judging my every word negatively. :'(

Well, to be fair, when you think about it, it IS a cat. It probably really is just judging us.

Just wait until it knocks your post off the table >_> Then it'll be judging you. Hard. "Yeah. I did it. And what." :|
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    i feel everybody's avatars looking at me judgmentally and i'm severely distressed. please delete your avatars now and only use kittens or else i'm complaining to the highest authoritays!

Well, to be fair, when you think about it, it IS a cat. It probably really is just judging us.

Off topic but I have only just realised your avatar is a cat! I thought it was a horse for some reason. :lol:
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member

Grumpy cat judges all.
    2013_05_31_18_58_21.jpg
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    again i will repeat my question do any members went the remaining 3 buttons that are insightful like and awsome to be permently remove? and only find the flag report post button and quote buttons as the only butons to use and the forum becomes like other forum who only have those buttons Reply with quote and Report to moderator aka the flag button? so think before using these buttons and i am sure if @SimGuruDrake is reading this topic she would agree with me on this
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member

Just wait until it knocks your post off the table >_> Then it'll be judging you. Hard. "Yeah. I did it. And what." :|

LOL, YES! And they make sure they have complete eye contact with you as they slowly knock your items off the table. What is up with that?
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    CharityHopeCharityHope Posts: 570 Member
    Clarkie100 wrote: »

Off topic but I have only just realised your avatar is a cat! I thought it was a horse for some reason. :lol:

LOL! :D
  • Options

Oh, LOL button, how I miss you! ^_^
  • Options

LOL! :D

I know right?! This is why we need the LOL button, I am so silly sometimes. :lol:
  • Options
    SeamoanSeamoan Posts: 1,323 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    We could all start using Flag as disagree, that would cause some activity...

LOL.

Flag reason: Hate Speech

Flag reason body: "This person says the Sims 3 has better graphics than the Sims 4. "
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member

LOL, YES! And they make sure they have complete eye contact with you as they slowly knock your items off the table. What is up with that?

Silently judging your lack of discipline. *nodsnods* :|
    Lmao xD
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options

Oh, LOL button, how I miss you! ^_^

Agreed. :)
  • Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/r/rofl.gif[/img]
  • Options
    again i will repeat my question do any members went the remaining 3 buttons that are insightful like and awsome to be permently remove? and only find the flag report post button and quote buttons as the only butons to use and the forum becomes like other forum who only have those buttons Reply with quote and Report to moderator aka the flag button? so think before using these buttons and i am sure if @SimGuruDrake is reading this topic she would agree with me on this
    I actually do. So working on button smashing like myself. Honestly if disagree and LOL are too much work for the mods to handle, then other ones should be removed too. Every button has the potential of being clicked on a lot. I kind of want the leader board gone too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoUEQYjYgf4
  • Options
    mortia wrote: »

His reaction to seeing my comment! :lol:
  • Options

YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!! LOL, that was exactly the video I was going to post!
  • Options
    GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    Okay....some of you are saying that you are using this button or that button to express something that wasn't intended.......just pull on your big boy/girl pants and say what you mean.

Just proving my point that people will still find ways to troll the buttons. There, I said it. Go ahead and Insightful me.

The only way I see this situation resolved is for all the buttons to be removed. I couldn't care less if I came here one day and there was nothing to push.
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    The problem is people are interpreting pressing buttons and why people disagree with them. They are projecting things on others. That will happen buttons or not.

Now we'll have them being offended by people's choices of words.

I had plenty of disagrees. I have no doubt certain people did it because of what I believe and openly say in regards to family play. Do I care? No. Nope. Never. Why? Because disagreeing is a fact of life and actually I've seen less ridiculous 'drama' since the buttons were installed than before we had them. People are free to disagree with me. That's life.

What is not acceptable is actual name calling or words. Which happens all the time. And getting that dealt with can take a long time, and is sitting there actually actively upsetting people when before those plums probably would have just pressed disagree to get their brand of 'entertainment'.

The advice I always gave was to ignore it and not to call attention to the button trolls. They do it to annoy. So why are you calling attention to their bad behaviour?

Now, yet again the trouble makers have had a huge impact on the site, far over their fair share of influence.

I have grave concerns about the use of 'majority' used in claims of 'abuse' of buttons. Who deems what is 'abuse' and what is a simple disagreement with the content of what was posted, a mis-press of the button or whatever. It's not a situation that's easy to read because it's relying on the perception of the person bringing the complaint. I am quite sure some of the people here who worried often disagreed with my posts. I didn't even consider that it was targeted so it's gone on without action. If I said that it was targeting me would it make it true? No of course not.

Like when people are rude-just because they say things about you absolutely does not make it true. Actually most of the time people will see rude and nasty name calling and think 'oh what a plum' press report and move on. It's not nice to be victim of it, but most people will know the person saying the rude or nasty thing is the problem-not the one being abused.
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited October 2015
    Ahhh wrong thread. :s Well I miss the lol button. Nothing wrong with being lol at. :D
    Post edited by ColorMePink on
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    Gillie wrote: »
    Okay....some of you are saying that you are using this button or that button to express something that wasn't intended.......just pull on your big boy/girl pants and say what you mean.

Just proving my point that people will still find ways to troll the buttons. There, I said it. Go ahead and Insightful me.

The only way I see this situation resolved is for all the buttons to be removed. I couldn't care less if I came here one day and there was nothing to push.

That or allowing those of us who want to, to opt out of the buttons.
  • Options

YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!! LOL, that was exactly the video I was going to post!

LOL I LOVE that cat. It was the first thing that came to mind when I read your comment :D
  • Options

Yep, pretty much is. I had a bad habit of actually clicking a button that someone had that word in their post. Like if they said insightful, I'd click insightful, disagree I'd hit disagree, etc. It was an interesting game.
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member

Its people like you ruining it for all of us! I only come here because of the buttons. For all you know I might be housebound and never see anyone all day and the only thing in my life is expressing myself through button clicks. Now you presume to speak FOR me and tell the moderators we don't need the buttons. Well I don't need any disagree or lol button to tell you I think your opinion of the buttons stinks! In fact I have reported you.

• Options
    TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member

You are totally disrupting the thread with this. I am now unable to continue reading this thread, as I am just fixated on watching this over and over and over.... and I am still laughing. I find this sort of pictures that elicit specific emotional responses to be highly manipulative. How dare you make me laugh, when I am trying to be all offended!
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,937 Member
    Judging with how I've changed since I made this 'Darius' joke I'm rather glad that I didn't get a 'GG You got reported 2000 Times Badge'
    Consider how people can abuse it on even innocent I'm rather glad the disagree is gone...

But LOL, all that remains is the badge despite how it wasn't abuseable
    L9q8VGi.png