Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Want a good Sims 2 read and Nostalgia? Read this!

Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
Found this while browsing MTS the other day. it has kept me so occupied and I love it. (I usually read legacies but this one is simple and nice)

http://www.modthesims.info/article.php?p=4049450

Comments

• Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    LOL! So much drama :joy: Loading up TS2 now!
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    Wow, I'm going to bookmark that story to read later.

On another note. You can post stories on Mod the Sims? *didn't know that fail*
  • Options
    Haha! I loved it!! I love reading sims 2 stories cause it really gets me in the mood ;) .... To play lol
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    I feel like playing now. Anime is going to be put on the back burner for now.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I got hooked as well. It's not as well-written as some of my favorite stories in the TS2 site, but Joy's storyline is intriguing.

I haven't seen much of the other neighbors though. They seem to be mostly for decoration. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    I'm to chapter like 80 and they get a lot into the other neighbors! So many babies being born that I've lost track lol
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    They should make it illegal to give internet crack to unsuspecting victims. The writing is not my cup of tea, but dang it all if I'm not hooked and still reading this :joy:

Sadly, I am probably the only person here who wants this made into a proper soap... and yes I would watch it!
  • Options
    They should make it illegal to give internet crack to unsuspecting victims. The writing is not my cup of tea, but dang it all if I'm not hooked and still reading this :joy:

Sadly, I am probably the only person here who wants this made into a proper soap... and yes I would watch it!

LOLOL right!? I started it and I was like, meh.. the writings average, and the screenshots are poor quality.. but here I stand, 90 chapters later haha.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    This is exactly what I needed to perk up my mood this evening. Thank you, @Olivesplum06, for the link. It makes me want to load up my game too. :D
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

LOLOL right!? I started it and I was like, meh.. the writings average, and the screenshots are poor quality.. but here I stand, 90 chapters later haha.

I actually had to stop reading around Chapter 50 because it was around 3 AM, and because it seems like there isn't much of a plot. It reads more like a diary blog of a neighborhood rotation play. With all these weddings and birthday parties and funerals and names I can't remember. :D

Rhys is hot, but he's kind of a jerk. Didn't anybody know about birth control in the early 20th century? :confused:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?