Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Info Do You Think We'll Get In October?

Since October's coming real soon, I thought you guys might want to speculate on what info they'll release. Do you think there's a new feature that they'll have been working on during the September Silence, as I am naming it.
Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
xyIcMqt.png

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,432 Member
    edited September 2015
    Lots of info on GT and toward the end of October maybe a GT Trailer every week like they did with GTW. Also possibly some fan events.
  • Options
    aprilludgateaprilludgate Posts: 86 Member
    i have to admit i have found it rather odd that we have gotten no new information for such a long time. i don't think i've ever seen such a lack of info on any sims game to date.
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    Yeah there has been a lot of silence but with GTW it seemed to be the same way until it was very close to release then a bombardment of info and trailers! I think it'll be the same with GT where October will, hopefully, provide more info and stuff. :)
  • Options
    Sergio1012ssSergio1012ss Posts: 53 Member
    I hope they start giving information soon because I'm dying for it!
    tumblr_inline_npwyxvAG8u1tvmikg_500.gif
  • Options
    SarduchiSarduchi Posts: 208 Member
    We'll get details about groups. If the idea didn't thrill you before, I doubt it's going to later.
  • Options
    HimynameisHimynameis Posts: 336 Member
    Hopefully things that show that this is and EP and not an over priced game pack. And of course a release date
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    I think there's another big aspect of the game yet to be revealed and it will be soon to hype GT. I think cars and transportation will be introduced. It would be quite helpful in "getting together" with other Sims around town and traveling to other lots. I think it's a nice fit. I think a "City" EP will need too much other work to include cars. Sims 2 didn't have sky scrappers, just regular lots so their downtown didn't require special lots like 3 did. Besides, I'd rather see "apartments" as a sub theme of a City EP. :)

Strong case for cars. I do believe cars were already started but one of those things that were scrapped. They prolly had a sim mom driving a car with a toddler in hand a few weeks before release and they just scrapped them both LOL.

Fun fact - Simmers have been wanting multi sized walls since Cars debuted in Sims 2 it. It was so we could add garages to houses with foundations without the use of a dozen cheats and steps. lol So I definitely feel the ground work is created, but was completely removed until they erfected it. I also think we'll get an update to the map/edit town options (more control) when this is done. I think EP2 will be one of those EP's that adds to functionality than more "stuff" if that makes sense? :)

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,091 Member
    Conclue wrote: »
    I think there's another big aspect of the game yet to be revealed and it will be soon to hype GT. I think cars and transportation will be introduced. It would be quite helpful in "getting together" with other Sims around town and traveling to other lots. I think it's a nice fit. I think a "City" EP will need too much other work to include cars.

Strong case for cars. I do believe cars were already started but one of those things that were scrapped. They prolly had a sim mom driving a car with a toddler in hand a few weeks before release and they just scrapped them both LOL.
    The latest survey had On the Road as a option it had all the car stuff in it if Get Together has any decent features not released yet sadly it's not cars. They are going to put all the normal expansion features people really want in game packs it seems.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I think we'll get a Trailer for:

Club System
    Dancing & DJ Skill
    Pond Tool, Walk-In Closet and Pub and Café Venues
    Windenburg
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    i have to admit i have found it rather odd that we have gotten no new information for such a long time. i don't think i've ever seen such a lack of info on any sims game to date.

They've likely been working on adding in content and fine-tuning the group system. I think we'll see at least a couple of blogs in October -- one talking about the group system and some of the features, and another talking about some of the activities that groups will be able to participate in; I'm still holding out hope for sports equipment for my "bro" Sims like basketball.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    I want to see the item one of the Sim Gurus was talking about. The one with the voice recordings.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    I want to see the item one of the Sim Gurus was talking about. The one with the voice recordings.

Karoke machines? ;)
  • Options
    I think there's another big aspect of the game yet to be revealed and it will be soon to hype GT. I think cars and transportation will be introduced. It would be quite helpful in "getting together" with other Sims around town and traveling to other lots. I think it's a nice fit. I think a "City" EP will need too much other work to include cars. Sims 2 didn't have sky scrappers, just regular lots so their downtown didn't require special lots like 3 did. Besides, I'd rather see "apartments" as a sub theme of a City EP. :)

Fun fact - Simmers have been wanting multi sized walls since Cars debuted in Sims 2 it. It was so we could add garages to houses with foundations without the use of a dozen cheats and steps. lol So I definitely feel the ground work is created, but was completely removed until they erfected it. I also think we'll get an update to the map/edit town options (more control) when this is done. I think EP2 will be one of those EP's that adds to functionality than more "stuff" if that makes sense? :)

I hope your right about cars but remember the car pack that was mentioned in the survey that mentioned mechanic as a new profession,fixing up cars and Sim Canyon? Cars might be part of a gamepack.
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member

I hope your right about cars but remember the car pack that was mentioned in the survey that mentioned mechanic as a new profession,fixing up cars and Sim Canyon? Cars might be part of a gamepack.

I don't really like the ideas of the road trip unless there's a map that replaces the loading screen. It's pretty boring for me otherwise.
    xyIcMqt.png