Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Announcement Soon?

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    TheSimsBoi13TheSimsBoi13 Posts: 810 Member
    oO.. the blog post says September 30th. That's an odd date, since media is usually released on Tuesday's in the U.S.
    Check out my tumblr @ http://www.thesimsboi.tumblr.com

Origin ID: TheSimsBoi13
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheSimsBoi
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Let the October new-content speculation ... begin! ;)

Luth y u do dis?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Let the October new-content speculation ... begin! ;)

Luth y u do dis?

*blushes*

Sorry?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • Options
    MalisityMalisity Posts: 145 Member
    oO.. the blog post says September 30th. That's an odd date, since media is usually released on Tuesday's in the U.S.

So far I think they have been doing international release on the stuff packs so maybe that is the reason.
  • Options
    TheSimsBoi13TheSimsBoi13 Posts: 810 Member

Don't vanish so fast... lol. Will we be getting cemeteries in a patch? :open_mouth:
    Check out my tumblr @ http://www.thesimsboi.tumblr.com

Origin ID: TheSimsBoi13
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheSimsBoi
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Thanks simgurudrake!

Pumpkin carving station!! I was just recently thinking I may start up 3 just to get my pumpkin fix. Oh I hope they have candles in them

This maybe the first stuff get.
  • Options
    SlawfishSlawfish Posts: 431 Member
    OMG!!!! Yay! I'm so excited! :smiley:
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I woke up from my nap at just the right time XD
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    Ok now we know we are getting another patch for the month so I wonder if it means tomorrow or on the same day as the stuff. Hoping tomorrow so bug testing can begin. And I also wonder if the patch will have any freebies
  • Options
    simondhaenesimondhaene Posts: 77 Member
    i love it thx @SimGuruDrake
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    YEEES SPOOKY PACK! Forget only using it for Halloween, I'll be using this all year round. <3

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    why can't they relise stuffpacks in local stores as reedemable codes grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i am the type of simmers that prefers to pay for certain things cash aka bough in local stores
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    And here we have it.

The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff releases worldwide on September 30 – are you excited to throw a party that everyone will be dying to attend?
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    staravia81staravia81 Posts: 369 Member
    why can't they relise stuffpacks in local stores as reedemable codes grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i am the type of simmers that prefers to pay for certain things cash aka bough in local stores
    I totally get that. I know that if you're in the US, though (I can't speak for elsewhere), you can get an Origin gift card at Target or maybe Best Buy and pay with cash, and then redeem it for DLC online, so it sort of works the way you're talking about. Not optimal for some, but I think a lot of game publishers are going the no physical copy (or CD case with code) route to save money.
    My builds!
    EA ID: staravia81
  • Options
    pythonpunkgirlpythonpunkgirl Posts: 240 Member
    And here we have it.

The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff releases worldwide on September 30 – are you excited to throw a party that everyone will be dying to attend?

Yeah. I thought about buying it until I saw that. Now I am back to pouting about constant party stuff.

*disclaimer: I'm saying that only I am pouting. Not implying anybody else is, nor that other simmers don't have a right to be excited about this stuff pack*
  • Options
    EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    lol they are selling a "piece of seasons"???? in stuff pack, wow that was really something...
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    And here we have it.

Yeah. I thought about buying it until I saw that. Now I am back to pouting about constant party stuff.

*disclaimer: I'm saying that only I am pouting. Not implying anybody else is, nor that other simmers don't have a right to be excited about this stuff pack*

I know. I'm happy that people wanted Halloween decor will have it. It reminds me of the costumes in the TS3 store. You could dress your Sim up as a fairy but it didn't make them act like one. There was a reference to ghosts in the release info. Wonder if they will have the culling under control by then?

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Are you in Canada? @friendlysimmers (I saw a link you have, so that's why I wondered.
    I bought the Spa pack bundled with the patio stuff in a store - in Canada - just last week. It was boxed, but no CD, just the code.

• Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited September 2015
    This is Halloween, this is Halloween!
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Me so happy! ::squeals:: Pirate and fairy costumes! I'll rock that ninja suit. Gimme gimme! I skipped out on the Kitchen SP, but this is a must have for my playstyle!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    Glad I was wrong and not only did we get the spooky stuff announcement but the trailer. Normally we don't get the trailer till the day of release.
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Glad I was wrong and not only did we get the spooky stuff announcement but the trailer. Normally we don't get the trailer till the day of release.

No offense, but I'm glad you were wrong too, Cat! lol Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I am super stoked for this SP. They did a nice job with the trailer too. Very fun!

tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Lumysims2000Lumysims2000 Posts: 410 Member
    edited September 2015
    How can they come with this pack when we are asking to make the game better and sell useful packs and expantions? this is a waste of money. I would use it one day if they gave it free. Who wants customs when the game doesnt work well? :(