Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bella Goth (Sims 1, Sims 2, Sims 3, or the Sims 4)

Comments

• Options
    thundergimmickthundergimmick Posts: 140 Member
    Sims 4!
    tumblr_mjgcdaX8gw1rfyso2o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Sanriel85Sanriel85 Posts: 362 Member
    Sims 4 of course.
  • Options
    dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    Sims 4! She's the best looking of all the versions.
  • Options
    Darkwave7341Darkwave7341 Posts: 48 Member
    I like the Sims 2 one best. they are all beautiful though.
    What's the deal with airline food?
  • Options
    Darkwave7341Darkwave7341 Posts: 48 Member
    > @JoAnne65 said:
    > Bella Goth in Sims 1 was a pretty woman created with terrible graphics, Bella Goth in Sims 2 looks like al Sims 2 characters (ugly), Bella Goth in Sims 3 is pudding face (like most premades in S3) and Bella Goth in Sims 4 is beautiful and mysterious (especially on the renders I must add).

In Sims 3 when Bella becomes a teen she looks horrible! Massive eyes and tiny nose and her bottom lip to thin.
    What's the deal with airline food?
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Sims 4.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    SimsontheropeSimsontherope Posts: 291 Member
    edited September 2015
    I really don't like what they made of her in the Sims 4 (I won't talk about the sims 3 pudding version). Even if I can agree that the sims look really better in the Sims 4.

Bella was a charismatic character in the Sims 2, all the families have a backstory back then (photos and memories, relationships). It's not the case in the Sims 4 unfortunately. I really don't like what they did to her, by giving her this too short skirt, all this make-up, this too big chest, and this paler skin... she seems less classy. I wouldn't have given her only positive traits too, as her different biographies in the previous sims games make her appears a bit melancholy, shy, snob...

And worst, I can't understand why they made her a young adult, at the beginning of her age progression, while she already has a teen child.

249414qehr.png

This is what I would have liked to see, for example (inspired by the Strangetown version in the Sims 2) .

7FOHKlj.png
    Clothes, hairstyles, buildings, sims and objects available on my blog, Un Sims au Bout du Fil
    Origin ID simsontherope
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    TS4, I can always count on the game generating her to be the first to put a strain on any relationship.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    ashleyrenee210ashleyrenee210 Posts: 187 Member
    Tiro22222 wrote: »
    I really don't like what they made of her in the Sims 4 (I won't talk about the sims 3 pudding version). Even if I can agree that the sims look really better in the Sims 4.

Bella was a charismatic character in the Sims 2, all the families have a backstory back then (photos and memories, relationships). It's not the case in the Sims 4 unfortunately. I really don't like what they did to her, by giving her this too short skirt, all this make-up, this too big chest, and this paler skin... she seems less classy. I wouldn't have given her only positive traits too, as her different biographies in the previous sims games make her appears a bit melancholy, shy, snob...

And worst, I can't understand why they made her a young adult, at the beginning of her age progression, while she already has a teen child.

249414qehr.png

This is what I would have liked to see, for example (inspired by the Strangetown version in the Sims 2) .

This version screams Bella Goth to me. :)

Twitter: ashleyrenee210
    Tumblr: panicitsashleyatthedisco
    Origin: ashleyrenee210
    PSN: ashleyrenee210
  • Options
    ShadowLabrysShadowLabrys Posts: 281 Member
    sims 3 and 4 bella always will have a spot in my heart :)
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited September 2015
    > @JoAnne65 said:
    > Bella Goth in Sims 1 was a pretty woman created with terrible graphics, Bella Goth in Sims 2 looks like al Sims 2 characters (ugly), Bella Goth in Sims 3 is pudding face (like most premades in S3) and Bella Goth in Sims 4 is beautiful and mysterious (especially on the renders I must add).

In Sims 3 when Bella becomes a teen she looks horrible! Massive eyes and tiny nose and her bottom lip to thin.
    Yes, I have no idea what they were thinking when they created her in Sims 3; as an adult she's hideous too. She looks like a child, not at all like a vamp kind of woman. I made this version a while ago.

Bella_zpss3tpyy1v.png

That's amazing @Tiro22222 ! Although I must say I do like her Sims 4 version. Ehm...

Bella_zps0zgm5hwb.png

:mrgreen:
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I loved the Sims 1 version because Bella was my "guinea pig" every time I got a new EP. Bella was the first to become a star in Superstar, she got a beautiful Birman kitty in Unleashed and she was my first witch.

Sims 2 Bella was fun because of the mystery behind her disappearance. At first, I liked to make her a playable sim in Strangetown. She had a lot of cute boyfriends and a couple of beautiful kids. I've been playing a megahood for years now, with the Pleasantview Bella available, so she's married to Mortimer again and they had a couple more kids. I use default replacement eyes & skins so she doesn't look at all like the picture above.

Sims 3 Bella didn't interest me much. I'm more interested in the other worlds.

Sims 4 Bella is pretty, like all of the sims in Sims 4 are aesthetically pleasing. But the gameplay leaves much to be desired for me so she just doesn't interest me all that much.
  • Options
    UltraviolenxeUltraviolenxe Posts: 96 Member
    Sims 4 Bella doesn't look very much like the other versions (I think Sims 3 was the worst version). She's still really pretty nonetheless.
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    As the title states, which version of Bella Goth do you prefer?

I honestly love Bella Goth's Sims 4 version. She is much more beautiful than her previous versions (but Justine Keaton beats all).

Where are the pictures of each Bella for comparison?

I like the simplicity of the first Bella.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    MaryJos wrote: »
    Bella_Goth's_Original_Appearances.png

Yes, definitely 4 is the best !

This is what I was looking for.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    Bella in TS4 is the most beautiful, but I loved her character in 2. She came with a mysterious story in that game, and I loved when I'd catch a quick glimpse of her walking around Strange Town.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• Options
    PukingautotunePukingautotune Posts: 154 Member
    Definitely sims 2. Her story just does it for me, makes the game a lot more interesting and mysterious.

And @Tiro22222 also was very right on her personality. In the previous games bella wasn't very romantic and social like in the sims 4. She used to be a brave, kindhearted and shy woman
    tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Bella in The Sims looked more mysterious. Bella in The Sims 2 looked too young and not so mysterious, Bella in The Sims 3 was too young and not at all like Bella, Bella in The Sims 4 is trying too hard.

I will stick to liking Bella from The Sims more because of her looking rich, mysterious, and an adult.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Bella in TS4 is the most beautiful, but I loved her character in 2. She came with a mysterious story in that game, and I loved when I'd catch a quick glimpse of her walking around Strange Town.
    The fact we're interested in her in the first place is thanks to Sims 2 I think. The mystery ;)
    I agree she seems to have different personalities in the different versions. In 1 she looks like a vamp, in 2 like an innocent girl, in 3 she's a child and a girlish ugly adult and in 4 she's a pretty woman. Can't help it, I really like her in 4. (all based on her looks, I don't know much about her personality)(I dislike Mortimer in Sims 4 by the way)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    The Bella from The Sims 2 still rules them all. Followed by The Sims, The Sims 3 and then The Sims 4 (in terms of the gameplay surrounding her). But of course TS4 Bella wins in terms of appearance. She was ugly in all the other games.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    edited September 2015
    Ooops, completely forgot I even commented in this thread before, but I'll leave this here if it's okay. If not then delete it please!

My favorite Bella is Sims 2 followed closely by the original Bella (sims 1). I can't say much for Sims 3 Bella since I have hardly ever played any of the pre-mades. As for Sims 4 version. That's not Bella to me. They completely white washed her, and made her vapid. And don't get me started on Dina and Nina, and Don! lol The Sims versions in my mind is due to them all being abducted by aliens and they are all in a wacked out dream, or possible nightmare.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    UltraviolenxeUltraviolenxe Posts: 96 Member
    > @Pukingautotune said:
    > Definitely sims 2. Her story just does it for me, makes the game a lot more interesting and mysterious.
    >
    > And Tiro22222 also was very right on her personality. In the previous games bella wasn't very romantic and social like in the sims 4. She used to be a brave, kindhearted and shy woman

I agree. I think Bella's story in sims 2 really set the tone for her character. I liked how the previous games established character development for the premades. It made them special imo.
  • Options
    WindelyWindely Posts: 652 Member
    Everything about TS2 is better. All the mystery surrounding her, it was clearly the best.
    Dina Caliente. ♡ TS2. ♡ Nina Caliente.
  • Options
    Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    Sims 4
    Hypochondriac :p