Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims (4) confessions

Comments

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,600 Member
    edited August 2015
    Ok I killed off a sim because she 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off and I give baked beans to a family I don't like just to see them fart. Mostly that's it, glad I got that off my chest
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    meeoun wrote: »
    I am also embarrassed to say that ugly kids are sent to the trash can. Literally. Thank you, "Manage Households" for making this an easy anonymous process. In the Sims 3, Twallan's "Total Annilation" was also frequently used feature to get rid of ugly kids. No one wants ugly kids. Sorry, I guess I'm vain.

When I read the word "Literally" I pictured you dragging the Sim to the trash can that pays you money.

Rollercoaster Tycoon style, tweezers and all.
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    at the moment I'm allowing the step daughter to flirt with her step father and have already woohoo'd and trying to have another baby with them two to throw a spanner in the family! Gotta love the Sims!
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Lex2221 wrote: »
    I also have a habit of leaving the elderly unattended because I feel like I need to concentrate on the younger sims. :/

I do this with the elderly to some extent to but I excuse it to myself by saying they're retired now and have a right to do what they want without me jumping in and saying "NO, get off that computer and get back to painting! THERE'S BILLS TO PAY!"

That's exactly how i trained to become less of a micro-manager. I decided elders would be free from my strict "you can't do anything, i haven't lined up for you"-grip. It's actually kind of a reward at the end of a life full of pressure lol.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    at the moment I'm allowing the step daughter to flirt with her step father and have already woohoo'd and trying to have another baby with them two to throw a spanner in the family! Gotta love the Sims!

That's some serious daytime soap opera there!

I love this topic :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member

That's some serious daytime soap opera there!

I love this topic :)

Me too ^^ I didn't expect to get all these awesome replies <3
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited August 2015
    IceyJ wrote: »
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Thought it be fun to see things that other people do in their games, that might be kinda mean. I'm kinda tired and I didn't know where to put a thread for all the games. We need a general sims discussion instead...

Like how in Sims 3 I used to ignore pregnant sims because the walk animation annoyed me :x

Sims 4 confession? I've spent entire gaming sessions changing the townies' hair/clothes and looks just so they are pretty enough that my sims can flirt with them. Also, so that if they have kids they won't be as ugly.

The pretties siblings get more attention while I let the uglier once run around doing as they please.

^I'm so vain :O

Haha, I do the opposite. If I see a "visually-challenged" townie I snatch them up and put them in a house so the game can't delete them. As for mean, the social worker snuck up on me one day to take my kid. Using a "Violence & Aggression" mod, I made the dad knock her out and body-slam her to the ground. It killed her, but I got to keep my kid :)

I. Need. That. Mod. lol Is it for S4? Origin add me and let's chat!
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    Just yesterday I kept my Sim out shopping until he really needed to eat, pee, sleep and bathe. All were in the red. When he got home he peed himself on the sidewalk, fell asleep in the tub and then hid under the covers because he was so embarrassed. I also made him stand on the dock and stare at the steamship in that Magnolia town. He wanted so bad to get on and of course they won't let him.
    He started with nothing but a cot, toilet and outdoor shower. He had to go to the park behind his property to eat. He has to earn everything by writing. He is not allowed a job away from home.
    I also make him clean stuff even though he is a slob.
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
  • Options
    Just yesterday I kept my Sim out shopping until he really needed to eat, pee, sleep and bathe. All were in the red. When he got home he peed himself on the sidewalk, fell asleep in the tub and then hid under the covers because he was so embarrassed. I also made him stand on the dock and stare at the steamship in that Magnolia town. He wanted so bad to get on and of course they won't let him.
    He started with nothing but a cot, toilet and outdoor shower. He had to go to the park behind his property to eat. He has to earn everything by writing. He is not allowed a job away from home.
    I also make him clean stuff even though he is a slob.

Sims 4 is soo easy for getting free food lol. Just hang around in the park long enough and someone will cook XD

I loved starting my sims without homes. I did that in Sims 3 and it was amazing ^^ SOunds like you are enjoying yourself :D
  • Options
    Sims 4 is soo easy for getting free food lol. Just hang around in the park long enough and someone will cook XD

I loved starting my sims without homes. I did that in Sims 3 and it was amazing ^^ SOunds like you are enjoying yourself :D[/quote]

I am having so much fun with him. I'm enjoying this type of gameplay more than any other. I'm also playing with traits I don't normally use.
  • Options
    stylsimstylsim Posts: 222 Member
    1. As soon as my sims become elders I kill them off and play as their children instead.
    2. In ts3 I would always marry rich sims, send their children to boarding school, and drown the spouse.
    3. I'm a bit obsessed with Don Lothario.
    4. I secretly love when my sims get the sad or angry emotions so I make terrible things happen to them on purpose.
    5. I've made Eliza Pancakes cheat on Bob with every male sim I could find. Poor Bob still doesn't know that three out of his four kids don't belong to him.
    6. If an ugly NPC tries to enter my sim's conversation I immediately delete them.
    7. I created the Bachelor family for ts4 so Bella would have some family in game. I was getting tired of playing as Simis and Jocasta (because they're elders and I'm a bit agist) so I decided to kill them off. Because the ts4 sims don't react to the death of family unless they are present on the lot, I had Michael Bachelor and Dina Caliente (who are married in my game) invite Bella and Morty over just to watch Simis and Jocasta die.

These are my confessions. Please don't judge me.
  • Options

I loved starting my sims without homes. I did that in Sims 3 and it was amazing ^^ SOunds like you are enjoying yourself :D

I am having so much fun with him. I'm enjoying this type of gameplay more than any other. I'm also playing with traits I don't normally use. [/quote]

I did the trait thing and now all my sims end up being childish lmao
  • Options

I am having so much fun with him. I'm enjoying this type of gameplay more than any other. I'm also playing with traits I don't normally use.

I did the trait thing and now all my sims end up being childish lmao[/quote]

I have a habit of making every sim creative, avoiding the genius and bookworm. This time I am doing renaissance, quick learner, genius, bookworm and slob. His moods are hilarious. I never know if he will be angry, bored, tense or what. I held my breath when he had to repair his pc because he only had $29 and no handiness skill. He's still living so I had him celebrate by cleaning his nasty toilet. >:)

• Options

I did the trait thing and now all my sims end up being childish lmao

I have a habit of making every sim creative, avoiding the genius and bookworm. This time I am doing renaissance, quick learner, genius, bookworm and slob. His moods are hilarious. I never know if he will be angry, bored, tense or what. I held my breath when he had to repair his pc because he only had $29 and no handiness skill. He's still living so I had him celebrate by cleaning his nasty toilet. >:)

[/quote]

Sounds like you are really having a lot of fun :D Makes me wanna play :O
  • Options
    dmel15dmel15 Posts: 572 Member
    edited August 2015
    I kill off my sim's children that I don't like whether it is they are ugly, or have a bad personality I just kill them off. But I make sure it is a different way every time so that way my sims can at least brag about having one of each ghost type.
  • Options
    dmel15 wrote: »
    I kill off my sim's children that I don't like whether it is they are ugly, or have a bad personality I just them off. But I make sure it is a different way every time so that way my sims can at least brag about having one of each ghost type.
    LMAO I'm glad I'm not your sim kid
  • Options
    Confession! For a long time now I haven't quit the game when things don't go my way. I find it far more interesting to just roll with what the game gives me. Unfortunately my sims 3 crashed at the best moment lol
  • Options
    dmel15dmel15 Posts: 572 Member
    I kill off my sim's children that I don't like whether it is they are ugly, or have a bad personality I just them off. But I make sure it is a different way every time so that way my sims can at least brag about having one of each ghost type.

Yeah... I'm not sure Golluma would make it if she were one of sim's children...

I also have a strange habit of changing townies appearance like their clothes, hair, makeup if they are going to end up dating my sim or one of his kids.
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    I locked my sim in a tiny room with no door and starved him to death. He annoyed me. I drowned a sim child. I made her swim when she was exhausted. She fell asleep in the pool and drowned. :naughty:
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options

Yeah... I'm not sure Golluma would make it if she were one of sim's children...

I also have a strange habit of changing townies appearance like their clothes, hair, makeup if they are going to end up dating my sim or one of his kids.

Townies jsut fall out of their closets in the dark. I have to beautify everyone <3 lol
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    keenow wrote: »
    The second I obtained the freeze ray I ran around the streets and parks getting into fights with random pedestrians just so I had an excuse to turn them into simcicles. I even had someone invite me into their home and froze them in their kitchen.
    I never chiseled any of them out... :*

You are not alone. I froze everyone in my neighborhood.
    05-01-15_4-05nbspAM_zpsjsdmqj5w.png05-01-15_4-05nbspAM-2_zpslusrya9v.png

That was wonderful! I need to do this asap in my game.
  • Options
    JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
    I got bored one time and adopted as many kids as I could and killed some of them, the rest were basically neglected and used to make money as teenagers. Then when they aged up to young adults, the all some how starved to death in a little cubed room. Huh weird. :naughty:
  • Options
    paramournparamourn Posts: 375 Member
    I sometimes make Sims of people I know IRL. Then, I have my Sim wreck their lives, ruin their family relationships, harass them, and then I eventually find a way to kill them off. It's a great stress reliever. (Looking at you, lady who cut in line at the grocery store! You're the next Sim I make!)
  • Options
    JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
    edited August 2015
    paramourn wrote: »
    I sometimes make Sims of people I know IRL. Then, I have my Sim wreck their lives, ruin their family relationships, harass them, and then I eventually find a way to kill them off. It's a great stress reliever. (Looking at you, lady who cut in line at the grocery store! You're the next Sim I make!)

So true. Also I make my friends and someone they hate and get them together just to annoy them. After that I usually end up making them a terrible person and a homewrecker.
  • Options
    JesxSims wrote: »
    paramourn wrote: »

So true. Also I make my friends and someone they hate and get them together just to annoy them. After that I usually end up making them a terrible person and a homewrecker.

I almost did this once but I was actually to angry to open up sims since I didn't have 4 at the time, it's so much quicker lol. I was thinking " I'm going to kill you repeatedly in sims. lol