Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

Comments

• Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    I'm playing the Elsons of Starlight Shores at the moment:

Screenshot-12.jpg
    Breakfast at the Elson household

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Just sitting around. What the what? Lol.

These guys are a cute little couple and Emily is a very feisty Leo. She ALWAYS wants to woohoo with Craig. Craig is a Capricorn and he's more tame. He wakes Emily up early every morning to have a shootout on the basketball hoop. They both seem to have a lot of fun with it.

Currently, they both are wanting to travel as well as have their first baby - Craig to Paris and Emily to China. I'd like to take them both places eventually - and before I let them settle down and get pregnant.

Emily is working in the Science career and Craig is a weather man. They both write and Emily loves to paint and play chess. I'm building up their skills and careers at the moment and getting them set with a decent amount of money so that I can buy them a larger home, or at least a second one that gives them more room.

I posted some other gameplay photos on my wall/mypage.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited August 2015
    My current household – Twi'lek gunslinger Skypp Tamar and his loyal Mandalorian bodyguard. :)

AK8XamE.jpg

That is to say, taking a break from Simming for a bit, and spending some time in a Galaxy Far, Far Away. It is also EA, so I think it is alright to mention Star Wars: The Old Republic here. And I'll poke in from time to time and will be posting again when I come back to the Sims. :)
  • Options
    amethnwamethnw Posts: 114 Member
    @mooredt21 Ah, is that what the Elsons look like? I played them once but I made over both so I don't remember what they were like before, lol. I had fun with them too. Emily became the leader of the free world, and Craig was in the symphony. They also had a sweet little daughter together, Felicity. :) I would post pics but I don't think I have privileges yet.
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    That is awesome! Not only is that a rather handsome sim, but also that house is amazing! I'd love to be able to download that when it's finished. (Though, I only high-end-loft stuff and late night, so some things might get replaced...). Love it. :)

Thank you! I was working on solving some errors on my game. Last night I made a huge update.

I started to work on the garden by adding flowers.

Screenshot-408_zpsmzzwzx8b.jpg

These sims are friends but I think I created her so pretty. Maybe I am going to make them as couple during my gameplay.

Dylan and Pauline. The dog is Tramp from the Disney movie The Lady and the Tramp.

Screenshot-407_zpstinshsth.jpg

We also went to an event on facebook. Those events are created by simmers all the time. We have a lot of fun on those.

Screenshot-401_zpsp6rn5fc7.jpg
    Ohhh, looks lovely. :) Also, she's so pretty. :)

@mooredt21 Lovely looking household.
    amethnw wrote: »
    @mooredt21 Ah, is that what the Elsons look like? I played them once but I made over both so I don't remember what they were like before, lol. I had fun with them too. Emily became the leader of the free world, and Craig was in the symphony. They also had a sweet little daughter together, Felicity. :) I would post pics but I don't think I have privileges yet.
    Sadly, no, you have to be a member first.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    This is a nice thread! It's cool to see what other simmers do with their games. :)

I'm playing my legacy family at the moment. The current heir is called Kendall and this is her family.

These are their triplets and their youngest son:

Screenshot-1222.jpg

And this is the whole family together:

Screenshot-1223.jpg

They met at uni. They both lived in the same dorm and have been together ever since! They got engaged at the winter festival and married in Spring and have recently celebrated their wedding anniversary. :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Great pictures everyone. !! I haven't posted in this thread in a while I've actually been posting in the stories and legacies section cause I took so many pictures and didn't want it to seem Spammy lol.http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/852350/the-lipcombs-pictures-included#latest
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    So, I've been playing my new challenge household, Askew With Montesque, based off the Time Flies Challenge. I feel kind of bad, but I have been cheating a bit to get Helena to go where I need her to be for the story, which is what I'm focusing most on in the challenge. But, I will stick to the challenge other than that (as in, no adding money, no cheating to raise career level, no twin/triplet cheating -- which I don't quite want at the moment -- etc).

But yeah. Here is the story (because there's a lot that's gone on and I don't want to spam the thread...): Askew With Montesque.

EDIT: Also, lovely households!
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    @tiger_lily5
    Cute family! I love the girls' hair :)
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    Thanks @pr0x1ma! I thought it would be cute to dress them similar while they were kids. They both had the opposite favourite colour, so it was easier to tell them apart wearing the hairbands and dresses! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Your families are very cool!
    I'm currently playing with a single sim called Joseph McClatchey, but I call him Joe. He's a journalist.
    When I played in Appaloosa Plains, he was Cruz Martingale's grandson and Johnny Johnson's great-grandson. But I changed his name and erased his past. LOL

I started with a dog, Captain Johnson. He died a few simdays ago. =(
    Joe has just adopted another dog. I can't remember the name of the breed now. It's called Kezune. I hope this dog finds all pieces for my mini-dinosaur.

Joe's an adult now, but I didn't decide who I'm going to set him up with. He dated Justin Kayes (I'm playing in Twinbrook) and Lenny Smith-Jones. I'm not sure if he'll adopt kids or have babies with a girl. Maybe I should give him a date from my library. I've got so many sims.

I wish I could share pictures, but I think it might take a while.
  • Options
    hnr21hnr21 Posts: 9 New Member
    My current family is the Doe family that came in Midnight Hollow. They started with three kids and I made them have two more. They also got a cat. The son Joseph graduated college with a degree in Medicine and Science, and will soon marry his plant sim girlfriend who he met in college.
  • Options
    daniellen18daniellen18 Posts: 117 Member
    HEY guys!! All your simmies are looking lovely as usual and some of them look so real its insane! I love it! anyway I haven't been able to update lately and ive been switching on-an-off between three worlds so im just gonna do a quick update on my appaloosa plains now part generations world! Well just the kids.

Lately everyone has been aging up, first the parents, Isabella and Marcus into Adults, and now the kids.

The twins, Shailene and Johanna just aged up into children and are ready for school.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-325_zpsoyxoyasi.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-336_zpsdmelrdpb.jpg
    Although, while Shailene stays home, Johanna will be leaving and going to military boarding school
    [img][/img]Screenshot-339_zpsjb6zcliw.jpg

Besides the girls, Mark has also been doing a lot lately. He recently aged up too, and got a cute girlfriend for prom.
    [img][/img]Screenshot-346_zpsr8lojclk.jpg
    Which also brought along his first kiss
    [img][/img]Screenshot-371_zpszjf4xakj.jpg

But that's all for now and he next time I update will probably be about a different world, specifically the TMI one!!

Anyway I love you all! Stay wonderful!
  • Options
    dariana24dariana24 Posts: 1 New Member
    hellooooo :D
  • Options
    @daniellen18
    The girls are really cute! Mark and his girlfriend look really nice together.

I've been playing my game sporadically. After I moved Jia and Blake out, Jia started showing her little pregnancy
    Screenshot_20.jpg

I've been having Ayden go over to his parents house semi-frequently. He loves being an older brother and even started teaching his youngest brother to walk and talk Screenshot-4_18.jpg
    Screenshot-5_16.jpg

Jia went into labor and Ayden drove his mother to the hospital. Blake and Jia had a daughter they named Christa
    Screenshot-3_20.jpg

Cam got a much needed hair makeover
    Screenshot-7_10.jpg

Adrienne has been climbing the self-employed writing career. She was awarded a huge trophy for her writing
    Screenshot-2_19.jpg

I had Ayden go to his girlfriends house for once. I had no idea she came from a mega rich family! Her house is huge
    Screenshot-11_3.jpg

I also got Anastasia a pony. She has the equestrian trait and I plan on her training her horse, who arrived with the name Manny, when she ages into a teen. Manny wasn't the prettiest of horses, but Anastasia adores her. They recently became BFF's :)
    Screenshot-10_5.jpg
    Screenshot-9_7.jpg
  • Options
    @pr0x1ma Jia is sooo beautiful and Anastasia is so cute :)
  • Options
    Hellooo again!
    so recently I've had a lot of time to play which I've spent all on my TMI world
    because I haven't posted about it in a while im just gonna do a little recap and update
    So this world is the one with Jace and Clary Herondale, Simon Lewis, and Isabelle Lightwood (also Magnus and Alec but they moved out)
    Recently, so much has happened.

clary finally found out she was pregnant and told everyone
    [img][/img]Screenshot-405_zpsyel4jiq5.jpg
    Then in just a short matter of time, baby James was born!
    [img][/img]Screenshot-408_zps86zy0npn.jpg
    And a couple days later Clary and Jace celebrated with a spooky day party
    [img][/img]Screenshot-421_zpswdejejf9.jpg
    But, as usual his baby days flew by into a toddler
    [img][/img]Screenshot-523_zpsny6fgsjd.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-511_zpsn8qmn3pv.jpg
    And lastly, Simon and Isabelle's lovely wedding
    instead of just redoing a whole ceremonial place, I revamped the old one ;)
    [img][/img]Screenshot-465_zpsxuqzrbft.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-475_zpszoben9nj.jpg
    And had my first official generations wedding
    [img][/img]Screenshot-480_zpsqo8laa7h.jpg
    Which ended with some romance ;D [img][/img]Screenshot-491_zpsyyjnckax.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-492_zpsmrpnble3.jpg
    And Isabelle's pregnancy!!
    [img][/img]Screenshot-522_zpsgdymm6wc.jpg

so that's pretty much everything!!
    also I am so sorry its so long im just very very excited about this world and soon-to-be moving into my first ever completely solo built house!

thanks love y'all!
  • Options
    LazerRay3LazerRay3 Posts: 312 Member
    After learning some new skills in Oasis Landing my selfsim got a bot building station and constructed Nightfire, then did a few tune ups to get him to future tech quality and installed trait chips (one of them being the Sentience chip).

14uc35s.jpg

Once I figure out a good way to do it, I will get a photo of the entire household, its just tricky with two sims, a plumbot, and a pet.
  • Options
    @daniellen18
    Congratulations on the babies! What a lovely wedding. It was really pretty.

In my game, Adrienne and Cam were expecting their second child
    Screenshot_21.jpg

They welcomed their son, Tyler
    Screenshot-2_20.jpg

Later, Anastasia aged into a teen
    Screenshot-3_21.jpg

I then went to Midnight Hollow. Tai is a higher level witch. Maya-Rose was getting picked on by some classmate of hers, so Tai turned her into a toad :p
    Screenshot-4_19.jpg

Shaina aged into a tot
    Screenshot-7_11.jpg

The house is currently full, but Elisa and Youssef really wanted a son. Thanks to mods, Elisa got pregnant and is currently expecting their son. It's crazy being in such a full house! But it's a nice change of pace
  • Options
    I played long enough for the birth and the age up of Elisa and Youssef's son, Edmond. Here he is, with his half-sister Tai
    Screenshot_22.jpg

Hope everyone is enjoying their games!
  • Options
    Guys, I got the pets and seasons expansion packs (finally!) so I'll be creating a new household just to test play these two games and to decide if I made the right decision in purchasing these two games.
  • Options
    Oh, fun! I found it hard to run both at once and opted for Pets if I could only have one. May change it up eventually. Keep us posted. And good to see you back in this thread again. :)
  • Options
    Thank you. :) Sorry it's been so long -- I've got a lot of work to do... :P Kind of sucks, but oh well. And I definitely will! I'm currently creating the house -- I found a ranch type place online, and I started basing mine off it, but then I got off track (as with all my builds XD) and now it's like a mix between modern and western, with a room for the different pets (cats, dogs, and minor animals).
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Mine is a young couple with three sets of twins. At one point, there were 4 toddlers. Sent the first two (boys) off to boarding school and have two toddlers and two babies at home for now.

I think that 8 is maximum isn't it? My family-oriented father is wishing for another baby. Sure, have all the babies and run off to your Sports Legend career while your poor wife tries to handle it all. Pff. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    Mine is a young couple with three sets of twins. At one point, there were 4 toddlers. Sent the first two (boys) off to boarding school and have two toddlers and two babies at home for now.

I think that 8 is maximum isn't it? My family-oriented father is wishing for another baby. Sure, have all the babies and run off to your Sports Legend career while your poor wife tries to handle it all. Pff. :)
    Lol, yeah, I think 8 is the max... Then I think it's 10 if you have pets...
    EDIT: Correction, still 8 with pets... Then 6 pets. I have some mods, though, that allow me to have more than that in one household...
    Post edited by SilentWolf101 on
  • Options
    8 Sims and 6 pets. Speaking of... don't you have a new household for us? :D