Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is Anyone Else Annoyed?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    There should be a bug where they stay naked when coming out of shower unless we direct them to the dresser in order to put cloths on....
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Mine stay in their jammies until an event happens, ie: shower, work, swimming or I get tired of seeing them in their jammies.
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Mine stay in their jammies until an event happens, ie: shower, work, swimming or I get tired of seeing them in their jammies.

That happens with my Sims too
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hey Simmers! Right now the biggest thing that's bugging me about the Sims 4 is that right when my sims wake up they change into their everyday wear. I wish they would stay in their pajamas and chill. I know it may sound super petty but is there a mod that can help my dilemma?

The sims in my game, in the morning, only change into their casual attire when they go to outside the house or take a shower.

I'm more annoyed when they change into their first everyday outfit, even if they were already wearing something else from that category

Yeah this bug is pretty annoying.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ScumbumboScumbumbo Posts: 148 Member
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    what really annoys me is that they get up in the middle of the night because their sleep bar is full.
    Go back to bed it's 3:00 AM !!!!
    RuebenHood's Sleep All Night mod will fix that. It's not been updated in ages, but I still use it in my game and haven't experienced problems. http://modthesims.info/d/538740
  • Options
    ScumbumboScumbumbo Posts: 148 Member
    I'm more annoyed when they change into their first everyday outfit, even if they were already wearing something else from that category

They pick a "daily outfit" from their outfits each morning (it may repeat the same outfit, if I recall correctly) and they will always choose to switch to that outfit. So sticky clothes choice will fix that: http://modthesims.info/d/547608

It's a script mod, and I know some folks like to avoid those like the plague, but I've been keeping that mod updated as the author abandoned it. I really should clone it off to a new download one day - currently you have to download it from the last link I posted in the thread for that mod (the download file on the main page is way outdated).