Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

?

1.) why didnt the cool kitchen pack come with a freezer ?

Comments

• Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I wasn't aware it was supposed to.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    TrulyATeen18TrulyATeen18 Posts: 56 Member
    ice-cream shall remain in the inventory or on the counter instead of in some idk freezer.
  • Options
    craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    ice-cream shall remain in the inventory or on the counter instead of in some idk freezer.

the fact that I can't put the ice cream away drives me crazy.
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Perhaps they will change that in the next patch? Has anyone asked the gurus?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Graham explained it. Now... where's that tweet....

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/nkgt95
    The carton can't be placed inside an object with an inventory, but ice cream cones and bowls can still be sold from the freezer if you'd like. It has to do with a technical limitation that currently exists where objects with inventories can only contain items that can be held and carried by a Sim. Because the Sim can't hold the carton with the toppings/garnish tray, it can't go in an object's inventory.

Also

You can place bowls and cones in the fridge, just not the container. Pretend the fridge has a freezer compartment. XD
  • Options
  • Options
    thats great.,.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Graham explained it. Now... where's that tweet....

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/nkgt95
    The carton can't be placed inside an object with an inventory, but ice cream cones and bowls can still be sold from the freezer if you'd like. It has to do with a technical limitation that currently exists where objects with inventories can only contain items that can be held and carried by a Sim. Because the Sim can't hold the carton with the toppings/garnish tray, it can't go in an object's inventory.

Also

You can place bowls and cones in the fridge, just not the container. Pretend the fridge has a freezer compartment. XD

Ah ok. I thought you couldn't put cones and bowls in it too.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Maybe they could add a fridge that LOOKS like freezer? A freezer chest could be good for garages and supermarkets.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

Bigger question why it came with CAS items instead of build items for kitchens, like new tile and wallpaper instead of new hair. A mystery.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »

Bigger question why it came with CAS items instead of build items for kitchens, like new tile and wallpaper instead of new hair. A mystery.

Yes, not having new wallpapers and floor tiles bothered me quite a lot actually.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1