Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to make a copy of a book that your Sim has written?

SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
So when I was going through my Sim's books she's written to find one to sell to a publisher, there was this thing that said "1 Left" on all of them. Does this mean that you can create multiple copies of the same book? If so, how? Because I'd like to keep some of the books for our own household's collection.

Oh and update: is there a way to copy books that already have been published?
giphy.gif
Post edited by Summerjase on

Comments

• Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Yes, I think you can get copies from the books you've written from the computer.
  • Options
    eclipsetrixxzeclipsetrixxz Posts: 1,534 Member
    I think so, so you can sell it with GTW
    353235_b.jpg
  • Options
    Sim2SporeSim2Spore Posts: 284 Member
    Before you sell a book, you can place it in the world at any time and select "Make a Copy ($)" and it will place an un-publishable duplicate in the sim's inventory. Only the original may be published, but all copies may be sold using GTW's retail system
  • Options
    I think so, so you can sell it with GTW

Your signature made my day.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Sim2Spore wrote: »
    Before you sell a book, you can place it in the world at any time and select "Make a Copy ($)" and it will place an un-publishable duplicate in the sim's inventory. Only the original may be published, but all copies may be sold using GTW's retail system

Thank you :3
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Sim2Spore wrote: »

And is there a way to create copies of books that have already been published?
    giphy.gif