Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets! Also more variety of pets and taming crows or something

SqueekersMeh2SqueekersMeh2 Posts: 5 New Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
what Sims 3 had, various cat, horse and dog breeds....maybe some exotic pets too, also maybe the ability to tame lost and sick baby wild animals? so you could raise a baby fox or a squirrel...or a duck or something silly...or a crow...who doesn't want to train a crow to do tricks? I know that I'd like to try! lol.

Also, can you please make bigger fish tanks? and not make the fish all shrink into a boring goldfish bowl.....first off, it's inhumane and quite ridiculous, second, we can't even view them properly, and well.....big huge fish tanks aren't exactly rare...they are part of house furniture. Heck, maybe even tank decor would be cool.

...but please, no random horses walking around the downtown, it is really weird.

Comments

• Options
    ZeevahZeevah Posts: 52 Member
    Oh I like your idea with the wild animals! I made a post earlier about Pets and Seasons/Weather EPs I think you would like some of my ideas. Both us put our heads together we could make endless ideas lol!
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    I think smaller pets would be nice too, guinea pigs, hamsters, snakes, ferretts, hermit crabs, ..... Parrots!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    ZeevahZeevah Posts: 52 Member
    Agreed Jesf8312, look for my earlier post Seasons/Weather and Pets. I have a nice little list of "caged critters" going be sure to add your thoughts to that post too! The more our ideas get around the better chance we have of giving the creators more and better ideas!
  • Options
    SqueekersMeh2SqueekersMeh2 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited August 2015
    I liked the small pet variety in Sims 3 for sure---the reptiles and birds. Kind of sucks though that they die so easily...wish the sims would just remember to feed them lol. I am an animal geek/guru through and through (aside formal education), so...don't worry, I can find more ideas XD. How about training a pigeon to carry messages? lol.

Also in general, some wild animals would be great---even some small city-dwellers like raccoons, squirrels and crows. If you had more trees by the lot, some wild deer...(but it is weird to have them wander in town unless it's a rural city). Raccoons could get into your trash perhaps, especially if you never clean your yard.

Also, perhaps a farm life expansion---like instead of just the cows stall and chickens, you could get a farmer life and farm pets expansion with the ability to have a Farmer career (wee obviously need more career types aside the typicals), plus raise pigs, donkeys, horses, cows, etc, have an annoying rooster. Sell the milk or eggs and stuff. Of course, you couldn't have a giant farm--and it would better usage of the plant growing skills so you could sell your produce at a stall perhaps? Farmer Markets are becoming more of a trendy thing anyway...why not? (I shop at them at min once every 2 weeks lol). Also, your cats could chase off rats and stuff.

I also liked that unicorn stuff from Sims3....maybe we could have that again. Also, if they do another Fantasy pack, the dragons shouldn't looks so stupid.....sadly though I adore dragons, they looked far beyond not good enough, as to say they did not even fit in with the graphics quality of the overall game at all...it was like they were modded off a crappy gif or something lol (thus I didn't buy it :( )
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    Yes, Farming animals, Wild animals, something new would be welcome.

I remember we could tame Orangutans,Hyenas and a Jaguar in Castaway Stories.

..I had a hard time runing around and raising my relationship with that Hyena tough...
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    I would love to see farm animals.... And I think kidS should be able to have small animals in cages too... I want them to be able to hold and feed and name their pets, not just view them.Horses are a good farm animal as well... It would look strange seeing them walking around a neighbor hood though, like stray cats and dogs. I Hope they have a lot of breeds of dogs and cats.
  • Options
    JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    Yes, more animals. Wild animals. Farm animals. A veterinarian career. Yes.