Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why We Need Muggers and the Police in The TS4

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
edited August 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
First, this is a joke o.k. don't get offended, but yes I would like to see policeman in the game (not just in the GTW) walking a beat and doing their jobs against someone like the unsavory charlatan. :p

It's about 3 A.M. and your Sims are sleeping. Do you ever slow down your speed and go check out the rest of your hood? I do.

Guess who is out walking, one of my other female Sims in her party clothes looking more like a late night street walker (alone) rather than a Sim on her way home. Talk about unrealistic, lol. Do you go walking down a late night path and or down by the docks in your reddest high hip. low cut dress at 3:00 A.M.? Alone? Or get out and start walking that late through a deserted desert? Think horror movie and worse, B movie. lol

The town is silent, dead as a doornail except for my one lone Sim walking to who knows where...Get Love does come to mind. LOL

But this would be the perfect time for her to meet up with someone like the unsavory charlatan blow whistle and have the cops come running. I mean how unrealistic is it to see this sort of stuff, but not see crime and cops that late at night?

Or the perfect time for something (anything) to jump out at her in the middle of the desert road (in no man's land) to scare the doodles out of her.

All that would be more believable to me, than seeing my lone female Sim looking like she is out to get love, walking all alone down by the water (near the library which reminds me of the docks and a wharf) and or out on a deserted desert road where anything could happen to her.

At least make it fun. lol >:)

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• Options
    DilaxerDilaxer Posts: 270 Member
    Uhm...Yeah, that's not gonna probably happen. Cool idea though.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Dilaxer wrote: »
    Uhm...Yeah, that's not gonna probably happen. Cool idea though.

Why not. We have the Unsavory Charlatan in the TS2. Who talks to your Sim and while he has them distracted he slips his hand to the Sim's rear to steal their money. I can see how they could do something like this again but the TS4 I guess isn't about life but social talking tv programs.

But they could come up with something even funnier especially if your Sim is out alone late at night. Too bad I'm not a producer. I would go rogue.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    That would be great but I ask this.....If they can't even add the burglar to come into your Sim's house to steal the TV are they going to make the effort to add a "bad guy" out on the town at 3AM?
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    I do want the return of the burglars like in Thesims2. I would also want the security robot so i can see the robot zap it away like in Thesims2. Adding muggling bandits in community lots like ThesimsMedieval criminals would add more motivation to play as a policeman and make the town more intersting.
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I just want robbers and cops to be exacly the way they were.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1