Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many hours have you played?

Comments

• Options
    SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    405 since release but I don't think that includes offline hours.
    HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    edited August 2015
    Origins count is not really accurate. Lol. Every so often the game will give you an award for hours truly actively played though. I passed 100 a while back and that's since May. I don't know how often you pass a milestone in game.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I know have around 634 hours played, although sometimes I play offline so it won't be a 100% accurate, although I actually thought I had a lot more :D
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    BESS73BESS73 Posts: 174 Member
    Mine is 609 and I don't leave it running in the background. That's more than TS2 and TS3 combined.
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    1558 hours.

But honestly that is not all game time. Its left running continuously for ages. lol
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    Sims3And4AreFabbSims3And4AreFabb Posts: 215 Member
    72 hours so far - which is impressive for me since I have school weekdays :smile:
    k36kqq.jpg
  • Options
    DruekasterDruekaster Posts: 42 Member
    I think I'm nearing the 300 hour mark. It would be more, but I've been dealing with a shoulder injury :smiley:
  • Options
    graciecam1303graciecam1303 Posts: 175 Member
    972 since release....:)
    tumblr_mxmllsu3fz1shhth1o2_500.gif
  • Options
    xsophiex9999xsophiex9999 Posts: 167 Member
    244 hours since release. Pretty good amount I think considering I only get a couple of hours a week tops to play due to work hours! :)
    vht3wy.jpg
  • Options
    HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    90 something accumulated between september 2014 and november 2014. i did try to like it. but i haven't touched it since november last year.
  • Options
    PlayPlay Posts: 704 Member
    242 Hours, only properly started playing in January. Between September and January I had 2 hours racked up. :joy:
  • Options
    Oh_MereOh_Mere Posts: 49 Member
    117 hours since Christmas. I've only had a lot of time to spend playing though this summer since I was so busy with college and work before xp
  • Options
    tyleytyley Posts: 83 Member
    Probably the lowest of anyone, 26 hours, and I have had it since November. As I have said in other threads, I am not a huge fan of this game as it is now, though I see the potential and I am excited for what's to come (FAMILY PLAY). I still love my Sims 3 though and play regularly!
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    306 since release, I play sims in phases where I don't play for a while then binge like hours and hours at a time.
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm closing in on 900 hrs. That is only since March - buuut that is two people, as my bf occasionally plays a different save.

Edit: 893 to be exact.
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    al456al456 Posts: 306 Member
    133 :) Simcity is still beating it though I have over 400 hours in that game XD
    ~ SimManiac383 on the Gallery
    ~ https://twitter.com/Simmaniac383 < Twitter
    onm6UoE.jpg

~SimManiac
  • Options
    BlueOvaleBlueOvale Posts: 740 Member
    382 hours since release, but I should add 50 or more hours for the time I played offline.
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    I should reach 3,000 hours, by either tonight or tomorrow. Love this game! <3
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    edited August 2015
    I'm up to 970 hours since release and I've played probably 95% of the time online. What can I say, I really like the game now. B)

Edit for typos, *sigh*
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    Alyssia29Alyssia29 Posts: 128 Member
    710 hours since lauch !!
  • Options
    ash251987ash251987 Posts: 254 Member
    Over 2000 I do believe. I need professional help
  • Options
    MarvinMarvin Posts: 20 New Member
    39 since December 2014. I really liked it at first but my families kept aging so quickly without my interference and which made me lose interest. No open world kinda ruins it also.
  • Options
    CharityHopeCharityHope Posts: 570 Member
    54 hours since launch. I keep trying to go back and play the game but I get bored in about 15 minutes and end up quitting.
  • Options
    CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    683 hours from November!
    I'm back!
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    275 online .... I don't wanna know the real number counting the time I played offline.