Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please, bring the car back to The Sims 4!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    lucas_1446 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm a fan of the Sims franchise for many years. I love the game, but I'm really missing the cars in the game, and would also true that Sims stopped missing from the front of the lot to go to work or go to school, that's not cool.Also I miss the rides to work and school buses that are registered things of The Sims from the start. Please take into account that, is something beyond babies, the fans are really longing and missing. Cars in the game gives a reality to most. I hope you hear this appeal and introduce cars to the game! :)

Yea it takes FOREVER for sims to leave when they walk on foot, instead of walking to the curb and driving.
  • Options
    MarysouassimMarysouassim Posts: 1 New Member
    Here in Brazil we are missing the gameplay you can use cars, luxury cars, buses coming catch at the door to go to school .eu ask please put again the gameplay could have autonomy in our games, we see cars and we can play with them, do not just look like just set decoration .We had this in the sims 3 why not in the sims 4 at the top level of jogabilidade.Ja pattern can not play online now without .This car missing this for fans in the world. # thesims4
  • Options
    DouglasHudsonDouglasHudson Posts: 1 New Member
    I support, I want the cars back in the sims 4 ;)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I would love if cars like in TS2 or TS1 were intorduced!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    lucas_1446lucas_1446 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @Sigzy05 said:
    > I would love if cars like in TS2 or TS1 were intorduced!

Yeeees!! :)
    Thank you!
  • Options
    amycatamycat Posts: 18 Member
    and this is why I can't stop playing the sims3... is becuz I'm waiting for the sims4 game to come out with the Cars!!!!
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Yes, I really want cars too, but TS2-style not TS3-style, along with garage doors.
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I would love to get cars for The Sims 4! They would enhance my Sims stories! And please give us bikes and motorcycles back as well ;)
  • Options
    lucas_1446lucas_1446 Posts: 11 New Member
    That's it folks !! Watch this EA Games, players are wanting a lot and waiting as I!
  • Options
    DawnSeekerDawnSeeker Posts: 44 Member
    I would love to have cars and trucks back. I don't care about the loading screens we deal with now. I just hate seeing sims run to their destination before loading screen.