Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

September Patch Speculations

As the title says...

I am hoping for a I <3 Justine Keaton t-shirt. o:)
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.

Comments

• Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    I'm not sure. Rachel Franklin did say at Gamescom they are working to bring us something new every month...

I hope for washers and dryers eventually, and more stuff for kids to do like swing sets, playing ball, etc.

We're also missing video game consoles for our Sims to play at the TV.
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    How about playing tag and catch?
  • Options
    FoxzVivianaFoxzViviana Posts: 128 Member
    I really hope they bring I love Justine Keaton shirts too(; Someone should custom content a shirt like that just for you(:!!

I hope it's big and good. Maybe game changing. It is the one year anniversary(:!
  • Options
    naughtygwennynaughtygwenny Posts: 171 Member
    edited August 2015
    A kids stuff pack would be nice, their clothes are awful so far especially boys or even a gamepack with more things for them to do. This would help get some family play even if toddlers aren't included. (Oops you said patch) So I guess restaurants would be nice, I doubt it but nice)
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    If we can't have toddler's I hope they decided to make an exclusive SP for children & a decent one...clothes, hair, new toy's, etc,etc maybe some new interaction's...kids music station :/
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    nekobear wrote: »
    If we can't have toddler's I hope they decided to make an exclusive SP for children & a decent one...clothes, hair, new toy's, etc,etc maybe some new interaction's...kids music station :/
    That's a great idea even if we get the "T" word!
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member

I know S3 didn't have much for kiddos besides having to purchase in the online store, but I would love to see a SP for the kid's if anything...mostly children and elders are forgotten in this game & I think the SP could at least give some happiness for family player's and will give them more for the sims children
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    ShivaShiva Posts: 111 Member

EA seems to be suffering from an auditory problem where they hear the word "toddler" as "PARTY THINGS", so I wouldn't count on it.
  • Options
    strawberrymarkstrawberrymark Posts: 199 Member
    [quote="naughtygwenny;13953824"]A kids stuff pack would be nice, their clothes are awful so far especially boys or even a gamepack with more things for them to do. This would help get some family play even if toddlers aren't included. (Oops you said patch) So I guess restaurants would be nice, I doubt it but nice)[/quote]

I agree. If we don't get toddlers, at the very least give us better kid clothing. I hate having to download to CC to get different kids clothes since all my kids look the same after a while
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    I could appreciate something for other ages, children, teens and elders. Not counting on it. So far, Spa Day was and still is entertaining but Get To Work is enjoyable for me with Zerbu's mod, Turbo Careers. I am enjoying that so much more.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    SweetieTreatsSweetieTreats Posts: 2,668 Member
    You beat me to posting this.
  • Options
    Layne1683Layne1683 Posts: 61 Member
    I would like more content for the house like washers and dryers. And more furniture would be great. I need more bed choices.
  • Options
    Sweetgirl612Sweetgirl612 Posts: 16 Member
    I had an idea for how they could actually please fans and corporate, though I’m loosing faith that they’ll ever do anything like this. The thought is a Sims 4: Family Life expansion pack. Before release, a free update would patch in toddlers with very basic functionality, similar to what they had in Sims 2 base game. This would please fans (like myself) who have been dying for this life stage and believe it should be free content. Then the expansion would please EA by strongly encouraging family play fans as well as non-family play fans to buy it by including:

a) lots of toddler content: clothes, hairstyles, play pens, rocking horses, toys that toddlers and children can play with together that increases multi-toddler/children interactivity, more feeding options for toddlers with high chairs (you could even do some other expansion tie ins like sims with high wellness skill could make their own baby food), changing tables, kidde pools, sprinklers to play in (which can also be used for kids and to water plants), little tricycles, etc.
    b) more activities for children: ballet/hip hop dance lessons, merry go rounds, peer interactions (play tag, cops and robbers, hide and seek, play doctor), more toys, trampolines, slides, swings, pool slides, diving boards, bicycles, skateboards, etc.
    c) more part-time jobs for teens and an education career for adults
    e) PETS! and all that comes with that including interactions between children and pets and toddlers and pets and a veterinarian career
    f) new trait: natural nurturer and skill: nurturing (applies to children & pets) Parents could become stressed or angry with children at first (unless they had certain traits) and as they had more positive interactions with them their nurturing skill would increase allowing more interactions to open up, skills to be taught to toddlers and children faster, and more positive emotions to come from those interactions.

Could even throw in washers and dryers, even ironing, more kitchen appliances (if they don't come with cool kitchen stuff) as part of that theme.
  • Options
    > @Sweetgirl612 said:
    > I had an idea for how they could actually please fans and corporate, though I’m loosing faith that they’ll ever do anything like this. The thought is a Sims 4: Family Life expansion pack. Before release, a free update would patch in toddlers with very basic functionality, similar to what they had in Sims 2 base game. This would please fans (like myself) who have been dying for this life stage and believe it should be free content. Then the expansion would please EA by strongly encouraging family play fans as well as non-family play fans to buy it by including:
    >
    > a) lots of toddler content: clothes, hairstyles, play pens, rocking horses, toys that toddlers and children can play with together that increases multi-toddler/children interactivity, more feeding options for toddlers with high chairs (you could even do some other expansion tie ins like sims with high wellness skill could make their own baby food), changing tables, kidde pools, sprinklers to play in (which can also be used for kids and to water plants), little tricycles, etc.
    > b) more activities for children: ballet/hip hop dance lessons, merry go rounds, peer interactions (play tag, cops and robbers, hide and seek, play doctor), more toys, trampolines, slides, swings, pool slides, diving boards, bicycles, skateboards, etc.
    > c) more part-time jobs for teens and an education career for adults
    > e) PETS! and all that comes with that including interactions between children and pets and toddlers and pets and a veterinarian career
    > f) new trait: natural nurturer and skill: nurturing (applies to children & pets) Parents could become stressed or angry with children at first (unless they had certain traits) and as they had more positive interactions with them their nurturing skill would increase allowing more interactions to open up, skills to be taught to toddlers and children faster, and more positive emotions to come from those interactions.
    >
    > Could even throw in washers and dryers, even ironing, more kitchen appliances (if they don't come with cool kitchen stuff) as part of that theme.

I like all of that!
  • Options
    agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member

I know S3 didn't have much for kiddos besides having to purchase in the online store, but I would love to see a SP for the kid's if anything...mostly children and elders are forgotten in this game & I think the SP could at least give some happiness for family player's and will give them more for the sims children

I thought Generations did a good job for kids...the playground equipment, treehouses, playing dressup, all the new toys, reading to kids, having imaginary friends, dancing with grownups by standing on their feet, etc.
  • Options
    SenbreSenbre Posts: 997 Member
    @Layne1683 wrote: »
    I would like more content for the house like washers and dryers. And more furniture would be great. I need more bed choices.
    i dont expect washers to be free.. they were always in dlcs
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    > @Senbre said:
    > Layne1683 wrote: »
    >
    > I would like more content for the house like washers and dryers. And more furniture would be great. I need more bed choices.
    >
    >
    >
    > i dont expect washers to be free.. they were always in dlcs

That's okay. Honestly, I would gladly pay for more appliances and furniture at this point. Most of my houses are starting to look the same on the inside. :)
  • Options
    SweetieTreatsSweetieTreats Posts: 2,668 Member
    You beat me to posting this.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    What about a Justine Keaton gnome?
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    As the title says...

I am hoping for a I <3 Justine Keaton t-shirt. o:)

birthday cake with Justine Keaton

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
    Why not a birthday cake that looks like Justine Keaton?
  • Options
    JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    This time around I'm hopeful for absolutely nothing. :(
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    After yesterday, my bet is on services like repairman and gardeners, possibly even baby sitters for the babies and kids. :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    eclipsetrixxzeclipsetrixxz Posts: 1,534 Member
    Wait wait wait, did I just read people asking for washer and dryers and swingsets, and things that would be in a Ep for free? Oh my..you must be thinking of another company.....Ea would NEVER give $uch nice thing$ for free.....
    353235_b.jpg
  • Options
    Sim ShadySim Shady Posts: 297 Member
    A Katy Perry NPC in a Justine Keaton shirt.
    duck.jpg